What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (1 Viewer)

Najee seems like a dying asset though.

I think you've read that right, but you should be able to get a bit more than DJ Moore if you're giving up both guys. Is there a need to include both guys? That's a player you're giving up for essentially free. You should get a second or third back if you're giving up both.

Najee seems like a dying asset though.

I think you've read that right, but you should be able to get a bit more than DJ Moore if you're giving up both guys. Is there a need to include both guys? That's a player you're giving up for essentially free. You should get a second or third back if you're giving up both.
Well it was an offer made to me, I didn’t make it. Just curious. Maybe I’m higher on Moore, he’s been really good so far this year but also his targets are still low.

Thoughts on

Giving: Najee and Jaylen Warren
Getting: DJ Moore

I would like to think that you would need to pay nowhere near that much to get DJM, or that you could get a better receiver for that combination, and I'm not even sure it improves your team in the short term given your roster
Interesting, Najee seems like a dying asset though.

Haven’t seen or looked at your roster - but yes, Najee is a dying asset.

DJM can only go up. WR’s are more valuable than low end RB’s.

Fields might not be a good QB … and banking on the Bears to GET an actual QB is
Thoughts on

Giving: Najee and Jaylen Warren
Getting: DJ Moore

I would like to think that you would need to pay nowhere near that much to get DJM, or that you could get a better receiver for that combination, and I'm not even sure it improves your team in the short term given your roster
Interesting, Najee seems like a dying asset though.

I’m currently trying to give Najee away for Darren Waller.

Najee is indeed a dying asset. Warren? He’s a cute player - but does anyone think he would actually be a consistent dynasty producer?

DJ is a young WR coming into his prime, producing decently without a QB (again) … I’d go and get your DJ bro.

Is there any small piece the other owner could add?

Najee and Warren

For

DJ and even a 3rd rookie pick is well worth it …

IMO

Thanks guys, I could try it get a 3rd or a backup QB that I need but it was also complicated by Moore playing in a few mins…I said F IT took the trade and plugged him in my lineup lol

PPR Superflex
Team A (rebuild): CeeDee Lamb , T Marshall, 2024 late 2nd
Team B: CJ Stroud, Jameson Williams, T Spears
Team B is loaded at QB where Stroud was a benchwarmer.

I did this earlier, not sure if I like it or not PPR Superflex

Gave: Mac Jones , my 2024 2nd, Aidan O’Connell
Receive: 2024 1st (will be mid or early depending on consolation bracket)

Thanks guys, I could try it get a 3rd or a backup QB that I need but it was also complicated by Moore playing in a few mins…I said F IT took the trade and plugged him in my lineup lol

I own Moore and would not trade him for Najee and Warren. Steelers are in a death spiral, Moore put up studly numbers even with crappy QB’s throwing him the ball. Bears probably ar looking at two top 10 picks this year, if Fields doesn’t improve they’ll replace him.

I would have said all this before I saw tonights half time box score as well.

I own Moore and would not trade him for Najee and Warren. Steelers are in a death spiral, Moore put up studly numbers even with crappy QB’s throwing him the ball. Bears probably ar looking at two top 10 picks this year, if Fields doesn’t improve they’ll replace him.

Well I’m lucky I pulled the trigger about 10 mins before kickoff and plugged him in just in case ARSB doesn’t go. I am with you that Najee is a sinking ship. I just got Najee like 2 weeks ago too and didn’t really want him, just thought it was cheap enough since I already had Warren.

It feels good when it works in the short term like Moore blowing up but I think long term you made out well, too!!

Well I’m lucky I pulled the trigger about 10 mins before kickoff and plugged him in just in case ARSB doesn’t go. I am with you that Najee is a sinking ship. I just got Najee like 2 weeks ago too and didn’t really want him, just thought it was cheap enough since I already had Warren.

Dude offered me A.Cooper, J.McLaughglin (who he just won with a $500 WW bid) and his 4th Rd pick for C.Kirk and K.miller

Insta smash

Recents:
PPR SUPERFLEX

Team A: T Spears RB, R Shaheed WR, 2024 4th
Team B: Kyle Pitts, Quentin Johnson

Team A: CeeDee Lamb, Terrance Marshall, 2024 2nd
Team B: CJ Stroud, T Spears, Jameson Williams

Team A: Zach Moss, 2024 3rd
Team B: R Shaheed, M Gallup

Team A: Mac Jones 2024 late 2nd
Team B: 2024 early-mid 1st

I love T Law so I think it’s a good trade
PPR Superflex

Team A: T Law / Wan’Dale Robinson
Team B: 2024 1st, 2024 1st, 2024 2nd, 2024 2nd

Recents:
PPR SUPERFLEX

Team A: T Spears RB, R Shaheed WR, 2024 4th
Team B: Kyle Pitts, Quentin Johnson
Team B easily wins this trade but I honestly don't love anyone involved. Pitts still has great long term value but you might have to just hold for awhile before it's ever realized.
Team A: CeeDee Lamb, Terrance Marshall, 2024 2nd
Team B: CJ Stroud, T Spears, Jameson Williams
I am not great with SF but to me this seems pretty fair. Lamb is obviously an elite asset but I am moving Stroud above Lawrence for dynasty. I think I would rather have the 2nd than any of those other players so I guess for SF the trade makes sense- idk.
Team A: Zach Moss, 2024 3rd
Team B: R Shaheed, M Gallup

Team A: Mac Jones 2024 late 2nd
Team B: 2024 early-mid 1st
Shaheed is the only player I like here and I would certainly prefer the 1st round pick over Mac. He has very little job security.

Garrett Wilson

for

Kenneth Walker

tough one.
Unless you're contending and in desperate need of a RB, it's not hard for me. Wilson
Agree, without context, this is easy for me. That said we could be staring down a pretty meh season from Wilson and Walker could end up with 1600/13 and be a top 6 RB for next year. That carries with it some serious value both for trades and just for having in the lineup.

Garrett Wilson

for

Kenneth Walker

tough one.
Unless you're contending and in desperate need of a RB, it's not hard for me. Wilson
Agree, without context, this is easy for me. That said we could be staring down a pretty meh season from Wilson and Walker could end up with 1600/13 and be a top 6 RB for next year. That carries with it some serious value both for trades and just for having in the lineup.
That’s true. One thing I’ve noticed is more and more dynasty leagues don’t allow the worst record to necessarily get the #1 pick. Two of my leagues now the consolation bracket is for the #1 pick. A 12 team league has the bottom four (like relegation in soccer) and my 16 team league has the bottom 8 teams. So you actually need some guys that can get you points. It makes the decision making a little different because if your team is too bad, you could end up with pick 6-8 instead of 1-3 in the 16 team league and pick 3/4 instead of 1/2 in the 12 team league.

I would still smash Garret Wilson though especially with Charbonnet in Seattle who I think can do more things that K Walker and will absolutely carve out a big role soon.

10 team NON PPR TD heavy league 1 QB (Limited IDP 1 LB start sacks/int's only)

Someone traded

Josh Allen and Parsons
for
K Murray
2024 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th
2025 2nd

14 Team .. No PPR

Kupp

for

Stevenson and Mid 2024 2nd Rounder

Team trading for Kupp is a contender at 3-1, but missing ARSB, Higgins, and DJohnson and is stacked at RB (CMC, Barkely, Henry, Etienne, JJacobs, JavonteWilliams) / Team trading Kupp is 1-3, but has Pierce, Ekeler and Stevenson to go with Chase and LJackson

1QB FFPC
Solid team at 3-1
Moved; Puka
Got; Goedert and 1st

Hoping for a spike game and trade Goedert or just hope he evens out and becomes startable. He’s too good, offense too good to not get going. Also think I can flip the 1st in a few weeks to a team out of the playoffs for an even bigger chip than Puka. Own a few shares and didn’t mind moving one share.

1QB FFPC
Solid team at 3-1
Moved; Puka
Got; Goedert and 1st

Hoping for a spike game and trade Goedert or just hope he evens out and becomes startable. He’s too good, offense too good to not get going. Also think I can flip the 1st in a few weeks to a team out of the playoffs for an even bigger chip than Puka. Own a few shares and didn’t mind moving one share.
You win even if Goedert retires at halftime today.

1QB FFPC
Solid team at 3-1
Moved; Puka
Got; Goedert and 1st

I believe in Puka so I would be ecstatic about this and I think it could look like a fantastic move in the near future...if you don't believe in Puka than cash out and take the #1.

FFPC TriFlex

I gave Nico Collins
I got Jaleel McLaughlin, 2024 2nd, 3rd

I was about to take a 0 at RB2 so this gameday morning trade is supersweet. The 2nd is from a third team and it looks early to me.

FFPC TriFlex

I gave Nico Collins
I got Jaleel McLaughlin, 2024 2nd, 3rd

I was about to take a 0 at RB2 so this gameday morning trade is supersweet. The 2nd is from a third team and it looks early to me.

Right place at the right time for the new Collins Owner…not much to give up for a young WR that appears to be becoming very legit…no downside at all for that price.

My second major trade this week to try and keep up with a team running away with the league.
Superflex, best ball, devy, 2 pt TEP...

Received: Travis Kelce & Early 2024 3rd
Sent: Late 2024 1st, Zach Wilson, Jermaine Burton (Bama), Jaxson Dart (Ole Miss)

Last edited:
12 team SF PPR - I'm rebuilding and made two trades yesterday to pick up a couple picks and future trade chips.

Trade 1:
Gave: Josh Palmer + Jaylen Warren
Got: Rhamondre Stevenson + Mike Williams + 2024 2nd (proj. early)
Really need NE to figure their offense out so I can flip Stevenson later. I might be stuck with Mike Williams till he retires though...

Trade 2:
Gave: Jakobi Meyers + Roschon Johnson
Got: Zach Charbonnet + 2024 2nd (proj. late)
Other guy has Kahlil Herbert (ankle) and wanted Roschon. Getting Meyers off my squad helps with the MaxPF & gives me four 2nd rounders in '24.

Did I give up too much for Chase?

16 team PPR double flex with one Superflex
Gave: Kendre Miller, Jahan Dotson, JSN, Khalil Herbert, 2024 early to mid 1st, 2026 2nd
Receive: Jaylen Warren, J Chase, 2026 3rd

None of the players I have are starters, but obviously rookies with a lot of promise but 2 good picks. JSN and Kendre Miller are only 21 and Miller starting looking healthier this week. I still have Marvin Mims and Drake London on my bench but London is starting until Kyler Murray comes back and have London in my W/R/Q/T spot for now.

Did I give up too much for Chase?

16 team PPR double flex with one Superflex
Gave: Kendre Miller, Jahan Dotson, JSN, Khalil Herbert, 2024 early to mid 1st, 2026 2nd
Receive: Jaylen Warren, J Chase, 2026 3rd

None of the players I have are starters, but obviously rookies with a lot of promise but 2 good picks. JSN and Kendre Miller are only 21 and Miller starting looking healthier this week. I still have Marvin Mims and Drake London on my bench but London is starting until Kyler Murray comes back and have London in my W/R/Q/T spot for now.
Chase for JSN a mid 1st and a bag of dart throws? Smash accept.

12-team, 20-man, PPR, Q RR WW F K D, 6 pts all TDs

Team A received: 2nd round pick (3-1 currently, but was projected originally as a weak roster for this season. Could easily end up anywhere, but I'd guess over/under pick #19.5) and Van Jefferson (immediately dropped thereafter)

Team B received: Jerrick McKinnon

Just added Alvin Kamara along with a top 3 2024 3rd round pick to my borderline playoff team in non PPR for my 2024 1st.

Its a big move that makes me a serious contender if I can overcome what was a slow start and get into the playoffs. If not, he will get a top 6 pick next year for a 28 year old RB - which would suck for me.

Taking my shot.

Team is now Tua/Kamara/JT/Mixon/Waddle/Kirk/Thielen/Andrews. Solid squad with good depth. Should be in it until the end.

Team A receives
Kenneth Walker
Mike White
2024 3rd (trending early)
2024 4th

Team B receives
Miles Sanders
2024 1st (trending early to mid)
2025 2nd

Users who are viewing this thread