What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

saw Collins moved for 3.03 a couple days ago.   I thought that was on the cheap side
That seems crazy because a 3.03 is likely to yield a running back taken in the fourth round of the NFL draft.  Collins has already shown ability to run in the NFL and is at least currently the lead running back although that could change due to competition or draft.  A back taken in fourth round may not even make roster, may not play at all this year, and is likely to have at least two backs higher on the depth chart to start the year.  

I see someone traded a 1.08 for McKinnon and while McKinnon just got a paycheck he has not succeeded as a RB1 when given the chance before.

I would put Collins value somewhere at 1.10-2.04 but I guess if someone thinks he is a JAG who will be pushed into obscurity by Buck Allen or a rookie then not valuing him makes sense.  A mid-second round dynasty pick is likely to yield maybe the 8th RB drafted this year--probably a guy taken in late third round of NFL draft. 

12 team PPR 1.5 TE

Team A gives Hunter Henry, 2019 1st

Team B gives Will Fuller, Desean Jackson, Jesse James

Team A then almost immediately followed up by trading with Team C as follows:

A gives 1.06,3.06

C gives Deshaun Watson, OJ Howard

12 team PPR 1.5 TE

A gives 1.06,3.06

Both of these trades are terrible.

In TE premium why would Team add a 2019 1 to the first trade? HH is worth more than the other side by himself.

OJ Howard is probably worth the 1.6 in this format so that one is Watson for free.

PPR, start 1-2 RB, 3-4 WR

Team A gave: Beckham, Burkhead and Jordy

Team B gave: Cooper, McCaffery, 1.6
My initial impulse is OBJ but actually I kinda like the other side. 

12 team PPR 1.5 TE

A gives 1.06,3.06

I wouldn't trade Henry or a first for those three. 

Watson and Howard.

This trade went down between me and another owner.. who won? 12 team dynasty .5 PPR, TE Premium (1 PPR), 4 pt passing TD:

I gave: Cobb, Zay Jones, 2018 4.05

I got: 2018 1.09

I now hold the 2018 1.03, 2018 1.05, 2018 1.09, and 2018 2.05 picks.

My current roster:

QBs: Watson, Stafford

RBs: Gurley, Hyde, Duke Johnson Jr, D'Onta Foreman, Chris Ivory

WRs: Brandon Coleman, Amari Cooper, Landry, Josh Reynolds, Paul Richardson, Taywan Taylor, Carlos Henderson (I currently have him on IR)

TEs: Jake Butt, Ed Dickson, Tyler Eifert, Gerald Everett, ASJ

This trade went down between me and another owner.. who won? 12 team dynasty .5 PPR, TE Premium (1 PPR), 4 pt passing TD:

I now hold the 2018 1.03, 2018 1.05, 2018 1.09, and 2018 2.05 picks.

My current roster:

QBs: Watson, Stafford

RBs: Gurley, Hyde, Duke Johnson Jr, D'Onta Foreman, Chris Ivory

WRs: Brandon Coleman, Amari Cooper, Landry, Josh Reynolds, Paul Richardson, Taywan Taylor, Carlos Henderson (I currently have him on IR)

TEs: Jake Butt, Ed Dickson, Tyler Eifert, Gerald Everett, ASJ
I’m not sure which is worse:  that you are seriously asking who won that trade, or the fact that are still rostering Brandon Coleman.  

14 team Superflex with tiered PPR (.5RB, 1WR, 1.5TE) and .25 points per carry. start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 5Flex with one of those spots QB eligible.

not involved with either

Team A gave: Leveon Bell

Team B gave: Jacoby Brissett, Aaron Rodgers, Tevin Coleman and 2019 first

Team A didn't have a QB, (was part of a 4 team dispersal draft and didn't get one) and B had Rodgers, Jimmy Garapollo and Alex Smith

Team C gave: Carson Wentz, Chris Carson

Team D gave: Joe mixon, 1.3 and 2019 second

C had wentz, Wilson and mahomes at QB while nothing at RB

I personally would take the QB sides

Finally got 1.01, that gives me two copies and likely my last.  12 man PPR with TE premium

I gave 1.03, Stephon Diggs, Adam Shaheen

I got 1.01

I'm very high on Diggs anyway and this was already difficult since the guy at 1.02 is a total wildcard and might draft anyone so there's a fighting chance Guice is there at 1.03.  I wouldn't have done this for 1.02 but in the end getting the sure thing was worth it.

Zealots Field league; non-PPR

Gave - Dak Prescott, QB, DAL

Got - Davante Adams, WR, GBP

I still have Luck, Wilson, Keenum and Webb at QB; I also now have OBJ, Antonio Brown, Corey Coleman, Cooper, A.J. Green and Watkins at WR. 

I wanted to do this because I believe Adams is an ascending talent and that Prescott is, at best, a QB8-QB10. 

Have had great success in flipping QBs in this league. 

Am I personally overvaluing Jamaal Williams or is that trade as bad as it looks?
I should have added a bit more info.  Passing: 6 pt TD; 1 pt per 20 passing.  25 man rosters; 4 taxi squad spots; 4x IR spots.  So depth and QB production is a bit inflated.  

In this format, I don't think it's a bad trade, considering the depth of this class.  I'm not a Williams guy, however.  

Zealots Field league; non-PPR

Gave - Dak Prescott, QB, DAL

Got - Davante Adams, WR, GBP

I still have Luck, Wilson, Keenum and Webb at QB; I also now have OBJ, Antonio Brown, Corey Coleman, Cooper, A.J. Green and Watkins at WR. 

I wanted to do this because I believe Adams is an ascending talent and that Prescott is, at best, a QB8-QB10. 

Have had great success in flipping QBs in this league. 
I like the deal for you, but disagree about Prescott.  He's already finished higher than 8-10.  Hard to call that his ceiling when QBs take time to reach their peak.  

Finally got 1.01, that gives me two copies and likely my last.  12 man PPR with TE premium

I got 1.01

I'm very high on Diggs anyway and this was already difficult since the guy at 1.02 is a total wildcard and might draft anyone so there's a fighting chance Guice is there at 1.03.  I wouldn't have done this for 1.02 but in the end getting the sure thing was worth it.
one of the cheaper prices I've seen, although I'm not as high on Diggs

Am I personally overvaluing Jamaal Williams or is that trade as bad as it looks?
I think that in a vacuum one might consider this swap of RB Jamaal Williams for the trio of picks not quite balanced equitably - but with more of a background on the league format, and the rosters involved a better picture for evaluating this swap. Oops, finally got to read the additional info supplied by Concept Coop, however a more detailed look at the two rosters and draft slots situations involved could  IMHO influence my 3rd party opinion of this swap. Williams is probably in a RBBC situation even before the NFL draft next month, but he did come on very nicely when he became the clear cut starter for the Packers. If his cohort, Aaron Jones, cannot stay healthy, then Williams blows away the 26th & 29th & 48th draft picks being exchanged for him. I probably would have not made this swap at this point in the pre-season, but waited until the NFL draft had at least completed the first two days of its draft later next month.

I got 1.01

Based upon what I've seen for the 1.01 draft pick (RB Saquon Bradley), it appears to me that you paid Diggs and the 1.03 draft pick for him (nothing personal against 2nd year TE Shaheen) - which is light for rookie RB S Bradley independent of where/who drafts him in reality. So, congrats on doubling your exposure to him, and time will tell if this trade returns a win-win outcome for both owners in your league.

12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3WR, 1 TE.

Team A: Edelman, Garçon, 2019 1st

for

Team B: J. Doyle, Joe Williams, 2019 1st, 2019 2nd.

Team A needed TE help. Team B needed WR depth.

Both seem to be gambling they think their team will finish better and upgrade their first. 

Ben & Jerry's said:
12 team ppr IDP

Team A: David Johnson + Amari Cooper

Team B: Tarik Cohen + OBJ + 1.06
DJ/Coop

Did you buy him a beer after?

sheerterror said:
PPR, start 1-2 RB, 3-4 WR

Team A gave: Beckham, Burkhead and Jordy

Team B gave: Cooper, McCaffery, 1.6
If I needed to rebuild I would take Cooper/McC/1.6.

If I was extremely competitive (top 3 points consistently) and had good depth it would be tough to deal Beckham. I think I would still take Coop side but depends on how strong the other top four teams are. I certainly would be more hesitant to deal Beckham to another top team if I was competitive. 

In the end, I like the deal on both ends depending on where I was in the competitive landscape. That said I would hate the team getting Beckham to have no other premium assets. 

Users who are viewing this thread