What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

Got a 3 way trade done
12 team SF

I gave: Pittman, Minshew
I got: Rice, Baker

Team B gave: Rice, 2.05, 2.08
Team B got: Pittman, Minshew

Team C Gave: Baker
Team C Got: 2,05, 2.08

Got a 3 way trade done
12 team SF

Baker for 2x late 2nds in SF is extremely affordable. I offered a future 1st & 2nd in 16 team SF and it was rejected, no counter.

I really like Pittman, but I don’t understand what team B is doing here. No guarantee Minshew is starting in Vegas - he might, but I doubt it’s for more than a year. Rice seems like a player on the rise.

And team C giving away Baker in SF for 2 late 2nds. Like him or hate him, he’s worth a 1st in SF with good weapons & a few years of job security. Dude sold way low.

So you gave Minshew + Pittman & received Rice + Baker? You won this 3-way by a nice margin, IMO. Well done.

12 team, superflex, non-ppr.

1.01 (Caleb)

for

Bryce Young
Tank Dell
Dalton Kincaid
I would imagine this will cause a mini uproar, especially in non ppr.
I don’t mind it. It’s SF. perceived QB upgrade for Kincaid & Dell?

Seems fair in that light. Many view Young as a bust.

Not saying it’s fair or not, but there’s some skepticism about his size / ability to play at the NFL level that he didn’t quite answer last season.

And not TE-P, so Kincaid isn’t as big a get as the name.

I wouldn’t be in an uproar if it were my league.

It should be an uproar in PPR + TE premium. Take those two factors away and it’s straight terrible.
An uproar for which side?
I find nothing uproarious about it.

1 team is upgrading from Young to presumably Caleb, and paying Dell + Kincaid to do so.

Not even a kerfuffle.

Is it a great deal? No, not hardly. But that doesn’t make it a torch burning castle storming revolution either.

People around these parts are a bit quick to flip tables over, demanding to speak to a manager.
Update: the league was actually in a bit of an uproar, but the league itself thought that the owner getting the 1.01 clearly won the trade.

12 team, superflex, non-ppr.

1.01 (Caleb)

for

Bryce Young
Tank Dell
Dalton Kincaid
I would imagine this will cause a mini uproar, especially in non ppr.
I don’t mind it. It’s SF. perceived QB upgrade for Kincaid & Dell?

Seems fair in that light. Many view Young as a bust.

Not saying it’s fair or not, but there’s some skepticism about his size / ability to play at the NFL level that he didn’t quite answer last season.

And not TE-P, so Kincaid isn’t as big a get as the name.

I wouldn’t be in an uproar if it were my league.

It should be an uproar in PPR + TE premium. Take those two factors away and it’s straight terrible.
An uproar for which side?
I find nothing uproarious about it.

1 team is upgrading from Young to presumably Caleb, and paying Dell + Kincaid to do so.

Not even a kerfuffle.

Is it a great deal? No, not hardly. But that doesn’t make it a torch burning castle storming revolution either.

People around these parts are a bit quick to flip tables over, demanding to speak to a manager.
Update: the league was actually in a bit of an uproar, but the league itself thought that the owner getting the 1.01 clearly won the trade.

He did IMO. Problem is Bryce is radioactive to me and Caleb is incredibly valuable regardless of how you think he translates to the league. Zero chance I’m trading him without getting back a real QB option.

FFPC 1 QB

Gave: Christian Kirk, Michael Mayer
Got: Chris Olave

Offer came over just like that, pretty easy accept. This team previously offered Zay Flowers instead of Olave a few days ago, but I was on the fence about that one and rejected. This guy made 47 trades last season, and he's already made a dozen this season. He might have an addiction. (For all his efforts, he did win the 1.01 in the toilet bowl tournament that FFPC dynasty leagues have, but, of course, he had already traded away his high picks.)
Definitely an easy accept
I go to bed every night hoping to wake up to offers like that.

It never happens to me. When it does imma write it up like one of those old Dear Penthouse letters.
Woke up to sweet offer from new ffpc owner, his rookie 4.01 for my Tank Dell. Wtf, could not find the worst trade offer thread or would have posted it there.

FFPC 1 QB

Gave: Christian Kirk, Michael Mayer
Got: Chris Olave

Offer came over just like that, pretty easy accept. This team previously offered Zay Flowers instead of Olave a few days ago, but I was on the fence about that one and rejected. This guy made 47 trades last season, and he's already made a dozen this season. He might have an addiction. (For all his efforts, he did win the 1.01 in the toilet bowl tournament that FFPC dynasty leagues have, but, of course, he had already traded away his high picks.)
Definitely an easy accept
I go to bed every night hoping to wake up to offers like that.

It never happens to me. When it does imma write it up like one of those old Dear Penthouse letters.
Woke up to sweet offer from new ffpc owner, his rookie 4.01 for my Tank Dell. Wtf, could not find the worst trade offer thread or would have posted it there.
you should welcome the new owner by booting him.

A: Mingo
B: 2025 2nd

FFPC roster cuts coming soon
I just offered Mingo to every team for their 2nd in 2025 I bet I get 11 rejections.
I tried for a third and no one had interest but then again I drafted him in the third so not like I thought his value was up but at least it was 3.1. FWIW I did try this before they traded for Diontae and he lost more value. Really hard to understand someone paying a second for him.

1 QB ppr performance scoring.

Team A: Curtis Samuel and assume later to mid- 3rd round pick in 2025.

Team B: Mike Willams and assume early to mid-4th round pick in 2025

Context: Team A is rebuilding sort of and kind of not.

Team B is the defending champ and contending team.

Got a 3 way trade done
12 team SF

Really nice for you, not for the others.

Non-ppr, superflex

TJ Hockenson

for

2025 first (likely a mid-first)
Seems fair. Hock isn’t exactly old. Depending on team goals I can see either side.

1 QB ppr performance scoring.

Team A: Curtis Samuel and assume later to mid- 3rd round pick in 2025.

Team B: Mike Willams and assume early to mid-4th round pick in 2025

Context: Team A is rebuilding sort of and kind of not.

Team B is the defending champ and contending team.
I’ll take MW but it’s not big either way.

FFPC, standard one QB. Sad to say not involved in any but league got hyper active last few days and picks 2-5 have changed hands, which I posted upthread. It's the only league of mine, 8 total, that any pick in the top 4 has changed hands. I'm not even sure I can recall any first round picks traded.

Here are the two latest:

Team A gave: 1.5 and 2.5

Team B gave: 1.3

After the trade the team getting the 5 commented about the "consensus big 5". First time I heard that since his is TE-P and not SF I've been dealing with premise it's a "big 4".

Team C gave: Rashee Rice, 1.7 and 3.4

Team D gave: Laporta, 2.11

FFPC Superflex Best Ball

Not involved.

Team A gave: 1.01, Rashod Bateman, Trey Palmer, A.T. Perry
Team B gave: Nico Collins, Jahmyr Gibbs, Dontavion Wick, 2.01

The team with the 1.01 has been trying to unload the pick all offseason. I think he got a haul. These were the two worst teams in the league.

After the trade the team getting the 5 commented about the "consensus big 5". First time I heard that since his is TE-P and not SF I've been dealing with premise it's a "big 4".

I think you're right.

The team with the 1.01 has been trying to unload the pick all offseason. I think he got a haul. These were the two worst teams in the league.

I kind of like the Gibbs, Collins, Wicks, 2.01 side. I don't know. It strikes me as pretty fair. Oh, it's SF. Damn, I keep missing that designation.

Color me confused, then.

FFPC Superflex Best Ball

Not involved.

Team A gave: 1.01, Rashod Bateman, Trey Palmer, A.T. Perry
Team B gave: Nico Collins, Jahmyr Gibbs, Dontavion Wick, 2.01

I like the players here. Two studs and I believe there’s a couple available at 2.01. Plus I like Wicks. I’d sell 1.01 for this and feel real good about it.

12 Team 1QB

J.Herbert
Charbonnet

For

J.Love

Herbert side easily assuming no TE premium
I'd take Love & 1.04 easily so it looks like a great trade.

Hmm. I don't see Love as better than Herbert, I see there being a big tier drop after 1.03 in 1QB that doesn't drop again until after 1.08, and I get a free Charbonnet. Maybe we disagree about tiers in the rookie draft after the big three wideouts and/or you are huge on Bowers, which is why I disclaimered assuming no TE premium

12 Team 1QB

J.Herbert
Charbonnet

For

J.Love

Hmm. I don't see Love as better than Herbert, I see there being a big tier drop after 1.03 in 1QB that doesn't drop again until after 1.08, and I get a free Charbonnet. Maybe we disagree about tiers in the rookie draft after the big three wideouts and/or you are huge on Bowers, which is why I disclaimered assuming no TE premium
With 2023 surrounding talent, I agree Herbert > Love but the scene has changed
No resemblance of WR talent in LAC puts Herbert at a serious disadvantage and a new coaching regime with a noted history of Run heavy
Give me Love & 1.04

Charbs is only a handcuff and not stand alone value so little contribution

12 Team 1QB

J.Herbert
Charbonnet

For

J.Love

With 2023 surrounding talent, I agree Herbert > Love but the scene has changed
No resemblance of WR talent in LAC puts Herbert at a serious disadvantage and a new coaching regime with a noted history of Run heavy
Give me Love & 1.04

Charbs is only a handcuff and not stand alone value so little contribution
1.4 is also a premium pick atm to me even in a non SF non TE-P. With the turning over of the TE landscape to the younger group, it's super advantageous to get one of the studs as it has been to have Kittle or Kelce these last several years. I'm sure a few WR are going to land in prime positions to close the gap between 1.4 and maybe up to 1.8, but for me predraft, I think 1.4 is the major tier jump, and would gladly pay this package to get there (doesn't hurt that I like Love more than Herbert either.)

FFPC, standard one QB. Sad to say not involved in any but league got hyper active last few days and picks 2-5 have changed hands, which I posted upthread. It's the only league of mine, 8 total, that any pick in the top 4 has changed hands. I'm not even sure I can recall any first round picks traded.

Here are the two latest:

Team A gave: 1.5 and 2.5

Team B gave: 1.3

Team C gave: Rashee Rice, 1.7 and 3.4

Team D gave: Laporta, 2.11
I don’t hate either of those trades, but 1.05 moved up really inexpensively.

Also team C got LaPorta pretty affordably as well.

To me those are the clear winners, but I can see being on the other side of both deals. Moreso the Rice, 1.07 & 3.04 though. Still would rather have LaPorta in TE-P.

Another blockbuster in the SharkPool FFPC league (12 teams, ppr, TE-P, 1 QB)

I gave: K Herbert RB CHI and 7.01
They gave: 5.09 (he has Swift)

the league will never be the same.

12 Team PPR, 1 QB

Traded the 1.4 and 2.4 for the 1.1
Lol
Which side are you laughing at?
I think he’s laughing at the guy who gave up the 1.01 for that. Horrible trade.
Yep
Sometimes I don’t understand laughing with no comment. But this one is 2.04 to move up 3 slots from 4 to 1. It doesn’t make sense.
Usually I just say "wrong thread"

Another blockbuster in the SharkPool FFPC league (12 teams, ppr, TE-P, 1 QB)

I gave: K Herbert RB CHI and 7.01
They gave: 5.09 (he has Swift)

the league will never be the same.
Dang, thought Herbert held a little more value than that.
Cut down date can be tough
Exactly this.

In a couple of leagues I’m keeping Herbert where I have room at the end of my bench. In this league, I have him valued close to another 2 or 3 players at the end of my bench, so I made a bargain basement offer to the Swift owner to get something back in return before cut down in 6 days.

I know that some believe that, in this FFPC format, they’d rather just drop the player at the cut down date, than sell them so low, but a) it just feels good to make a trade, even if they’re little ones like this :) and b) I consider where I might re-draft the player back onto my team if I did drop them, and I’d likely still be throwing rookie darts at that point. (Ie, 3rd/4th round).

12-team, 20-man, Q RR WW F K D
PPR, 6pts all TDs, 0.02/0.1/0.1 for yardage
5 point bonus for 300/150/150 yardage

I gave: Higgins, 1.11, 2.08, 2.12, 3.08, 3.12

I got: Olave, 2.05

I assume most people will hate this deal for me. And I don't love it myself, but after a lot of negotiations, this is what I settled for. Not trying to convince anyone of anything, but if you want my rationale: (1) I needed to consolidate, at least somewhat, and this is a 4-spot consolidation, (2) give our lineup settings, studs are far more valuable than jist serviceable guys, and I just don't know if Higgins had much of a chance to ever be a stud (Olave, maybe), (3) lower picks in our league are not worth a lot -- those 3.08 and 3.12 are almost worthless in trades, the 2.12 carries a bit of value.

Users who are viewing this thread