What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (34 Viewers)

FFPC Triflex

Gave: DeVonta Smith, Zay Flowers, 2025 1st (should be late)

Got: CeeDee Lamb

In this same league a few weeks ago I gave Achane, Brian Thomas Jr, and Chase Brown for Barkley, Hockenson, and Javon Baker.

I have a good, deep squad and am trying to hit the gas peddle a bit with these deals after gathering assets last year. Should now be squarely in the mix as one of the top teams.

Also feel like I could always trade Lamb down the road and recoup similar value.
It wasn’t cheap but you got a legit WR1. I’d pay that for lamb. I wouldn’t sell my share of lamb for that. So good deal.

Thanks, feel like the closer we get to the season, the less likely these types of deals are to go down. Lamb was at 23.7 ppg last year and Devonta was 14.2. That’s a huge gap and Lamb is set up for a truly monster season IMO. Not cheap for sure but I’m happy to pay it. Devonta is stuck with AJB now and I don’t see Flowers as much more than a 200 point guy.

FFPC Triflex

In this same league a few weeks ago I gave Achane, Brian Thomas Jr, and Chase Brown for Barkley, Hockenson, and Javon Baker.

I have a good, deep squad and am trying to hit the gas peddle a bit with these deals after gathering assets last year. Should now be squarely in the mix as one of the top teams.

Also feel like I could always trade Lamb down the road and recoup similar value.
It wasn’t cheap but you got a legit WR1. I’d pay that for lamb. I wouldn’t sell my share of lamb for that. So good deal.

Thanks, feel like the closer we get to the season, the less likely these types of deals are to go down. Lamb was at 23.7 ppg last year and Devonta was 14.2. That’s a huge gap and Lamb is set up for a truly monster season IMO. Not cheap for sure but I’m happy to pay it. Devonta is stuck with AJB now and I don’t see Flowers as much more than a 200 point guy.
I think Flowers is a little bit more then you are giving him credit, actually got him on a team with Devonta and feel like they are equal with respect to anticipated production. Which the point remains two solid young WR's but low end WR2 types- not even starting lineup locks and a late first for a stud young WR who has been the number one WR in redrafts since the off-season who is a foundation weekly lineup difference maker plus an extra roster spot. All day.

FFPC Triflex

I think Flowers is a little bit more then you are giving him credit, actually got him on a team with Devonta and feel like they are equal with respect to anticipated production. Which the point remains two solid young WR's but low end WR2 types- not even starting lineup locks and a late first for a stud young WR who has been the number one WR in redrafts since the off-season who is a foundation weekly lineup difference maker plus an extra roster spot. All day.

We can quibble on Flowers a little but my hunch is I’m probably just lower than you on the situation rather than the player. He’s good enough to take a leap, just don’t like investing in Ravens WRs. Took him twice last year in drafts though because I liked the player and expected him to hit, now that he has am happy to cash out because of the team and have done so with both shares now.

To your point though it really makes no difference as to this trade. I’m thrilled with it and actually so is the other team. It was my opening offer and they were happy to accept, which makes me think could have got a small piece added to his side, but whatever I’d rather open strong for an elite guy and get the click than start too low and have them put off about it.

It’s always nice when you get to shove your chips after a year of exercising patience. Feels good.

12 team SF. Net result of 2 trades:
  • Gave Zay Flowers, Kendre Miller
  • Got Jahan Dotson, Jaylen Warren, 2025 early 2nd (should be very early)
Obviously hinges on Dotson looking more like 2022 than 2023, and Warren becoming the lead back in PIT. I drafted Daniels in this league.
Seems fair. I’m a big Warren guy, so I prefer your side, but Flowers has impressed me at times.

My only concern with Dotson is the QB situation, where I’ve read rookies tend to pepper WR1 & TE. And he’s a running QB as well, so 3rd reads may not be as frequent - but that generalization may not hold true for Daniels, so very much TBD.
I still have Chase-Nico-Deebo as my top WRs so felt it was a risk I could take.

Obviously hinges on Dotson looking more like 2022 than 2023, and Warren becoming the lead back in PIT. I drafted Daniels in this league.
Seems fair. I’m a big Warren guy, so I prefer your side, but Flowers has impressed me at times.

My only concern with Dotson is the QB situation, where I’ve read rookies tend to pepper WR1 & TE. And he’s a running QB as well, so 3rd reads may not be as frequent - but that generalization may not hold true for Daniels, so very much TBD.
I still have Chase-Nico-Deebo as my top WRs so felt it was a risk I could take.
Because of team context, I like it from the POV of Flowers for Dotson and the 2nd...though Dotson has to re-emerge and earn targets (and most would prefer Flowers I bet). The question is Miller or Warren...I like both but prefer Miller. It's up in the air as to who will produce more. For this season, likely Warren...so another point in your favor to help make up the difference on the rest of the deal.

We can quibble on Flowers a little but my hunch is I’m probably just lower than you on the situation rather than the player. He’s good enough to take a leap, just don’t like investing in Ravens WRs
Just wanted to mention we probably don't see it a lot different and he's the first Ravens WR I've drafted since Lamar was the QB and it was at 1.11 and 2.4, he was not anyone I was targeting and only made an exception for him because I like his talent(and 2.4 was getting into easy button category and I also have Lamar in that league so fun pairing) . He only lasted that long because the rest of my league also hates investing in Lamar's WR's and I got Devonta in that same league because I traded for him from an owner who hated his sitiaution.

I doubt you are lower on the situation then me, pretty sure we both dislike Flowers and Devonta's situations a great deal. Devonta choosing to resign and then seeing AJB also get extended combined to represent my worst news cycle of the off-season. Hate it for my fantasy teams, hate it for Devonta who I really like and wanted to see him in a better sitaution before he's to old. But for Flowers I just think it's reasonable to expect improvement from his rookie season, hard for me to think why he would not continue to improve from the 206 points he already put up.

Anyway, like we are both saying, their sitautions look bleak for hoping for big upside projection. Could be a sitiatuion were both of them combined are only outscoring Lamb by a few points per game,all of what makes it a great trade.

SF
Derek Carr
For
Brian Thomas

🎲 🎲

I own both, pretty much can't give away Carr, would expect the amount of thinking time needed for the other party to press accept if I offered the same deal for Thomas to be two seconds tops. This one isn't close
Give me Thomas, even in SF. It isn’t close IMO.

I don’t even know how this is a trade. BTJ by a mile.
:shrug: i basically traded my 2024 1st (ended up being 1.11) for him last year, BT went 2.01. QBs are hard to get in this league.

12 team SF 0.5 PPR

Gave: Tua, Chase, AJones, TChandler
Got: Herbert, AJB, Pickens, Fant
Hard to walk away from Chase but you got the next 3 best assets in this trade after him so I like your side. I think Pickens has a pretty good year and AJB is a stud also. Chandler doesn't have much upside with Jones there so they are one asset combined really.

I will be the opposite of some of the others here. I do like Warren but I don't think its a guarantee that he will take over for Harris and is in line for a split again. I do think Kendre could take over for AK41 at some point though and I believe in Flowers over Dotson by a big margin. The 2nd makes it really close as long as its early but I probably decline this trade personally.

FFPC Triflex

Both trades seem mostly fair in value but I would have taken your side in both of them. Good work.

Not involved but I sure have some thoughts.

FFPC Triflex

Caleb Williams, 2025 2nd (random)

For

Jonathan Brooks, 2025 1st (random), 2025 3rd (random)

Guy giving up Caleb also has Stroud, Love, and Richardson, but this seems very low value to me. I had inquired about the 1.01 and other QBs previously and he didn’t want to engage at all. Now he makes a below market deal like this. Is what it is.

FFPC Triflex

For

Guy giving up Caleb also has Stroud, Love, and Richardson, but this seems very low value to me. I had inquired about the 1.01 and other QBs previously and he didn’t want to engage at all. Now he makes a below market deal like this. Is what it is.
Basically Brooks, a random 2025 1st and 2025 3rd for the 1.01 & a random 2025 2nd?

That’s a really, really lopsided deal. I’m assuming Brooks was picked in the 1.10-ish range?

That’s bonkers. It’s irrelevant who else that team has at QB, there’s zero reason to sell Caleb that low. Makes ya wonder how he accumulated all that talent making such awful deals.

Was the dude buying Caleb his brother or cousin or something?

FFPC Triflex

For

This is a terrible deal. Even if the 2nd was on the other side it wouldn't be enough. Like this should have had no 2nd going with C-Will and there should have been a 2026 1st included instead of the 3rd which isn't much as it sits.

FFPC Triflex

For

This is a terrible deal. Even if the 2nd was on the other side it wouldn't be enough. Like this should have had no 2nd going with C-Will and there should have been a 2026 1st included instead of the 3rd which isn't much as it sits.

Thanks. It get worse when I mention the 1st belongs to the team that finished 2nd last year. Their team isn’t dominant and could miss the playoffs without much trouble, but it’s a good team. Thats why I said random but it tilts toward being a later pick IMO.

FFPC Triflex

For

Basically Brooks, a random 2025 1st and 2025 3rd for the 1.01 & a random 2025 2nd?

That’s a really, really lopsided deal. I’m assuming Brooks was picked in the 1.10-ish range?

That’s bonkers. It’s irrelevant who else that team has at QB, there’s zero reason to sell Caleb that low. Makes ya wonder how he accumulated all that talent making such awful deals.

Was the dude buying Caleb his brother or cousin or something?

Idk. I inquired about the pick before and during the draft. Also inquired with same person about Odunze, and his response was always along the lines of I’m from Chicago and not trading them. I’m actually a little grateful because the guy who is losing value here had a team that was really becoming formidable. It’s just a terrible trade though.

12 team ppr. Start 1 QB. Short bench league. Not sure if I posted the first trade, but since I made pieces in succession I will post.

Gave: 1.06, 2.08, 2.09, 2025 2nd (late), 2025 3rd (late- mine so hopefully late)
Received: 1.11, 2025 1st

Gave 1.11, 2025 2nd (mine), 2025 2nd (mid)
Received: 2025 1st

Total Gave 1.06, 2.08, 2.09, 2025 2nd, 2025 2nd, 2025 2nd, 2025 3rd
Received: 2025 1st, 2025 1st

12 team ppr. Start 1 QB. Short bench league. Not sure if I posted the first trade, but since I made pieces in succession I will post.

Gave: 1.06, 2.08, 2.09, 2025 2nd (late), 2025 3rd (late- mine so hopefully late)

IDK where the 2025's project to, but gotta figure 1.6 = 1 of em, so 5 2nd's and a 3rd for the other? I'll take the package you gave up.

Unless at least one of those returns a top 3 pick you gave up too much.

Let's hope they are lottery picks. Bottom 6 go into a lottery for equal shares at each spot.

Let's hope they are lottery picks. Bottom 6 go into a lottery for equal shares at each spot.
I’m not a fan of a lottery for picks, especially if it isn’t weighted and the worst team isn’t guaranteed at least the 3rd pick. In dynasty bad teams need the high picks to get better. Otherwise you’re just begging for high turnover.

I’m not a fan of a lottery for picks, especially if it isn’t weighted and the worst team isn’t guaranteed at least the 3rd pick. In dynasty bad teams need the high picks to get better. Otherwise you’re just begging for high turnover.
Yeah I wish it was a different method, but I just play in the league

12 Team PPR

Team A Gets:

Breece Hall
Luke Musgrave
KeAndre Miller
2025 1st (Mid) (outside chance at 1.1 if they win Toilet Bowl) Assume 1.5-1.8

Team B Gets:

Josh Jacobs
AJ Dillon
2025 Third
Is this a serious post? This trade actually went down?

In what universe is AJD, 1.12 & a future 3rd worth Breece Hall?!

12 Team PPR

Team A Gets:

Breece Hall
Luke Musgrave
KeAndre Miller

Team B Gets:

Josh Jacobs
AJ Dillon
2025 Third

Hall AND a first!
I think he equated Jacobs to the 1st. So it's Jacobs for 2025 1st and the Hall/Musgrove/Miller for Dillon/1.12/2025 3rd

12 team PPR. 1 QB, short bench. Different league.

Gave: 1.07, Diontae Johnson, Doubs, G. Davis
Received: Kelce, Kupp, Keenan Allen

12 Team PPR

Team A Gets:

Breece Hall
Luke Musgrave
KeAndre Miller

Team B Gets:

Josh Jacobs
AJ Dillon
2025 Third

I’m not complaining, been trying to get Hall for years. 20+ year Dynasty league. Draft starts next week. Owner was getting pick fever to have multiple firsts this year after sending his second last summer for Friermuth.

I always try to send my late first a week before the draft starts.

FFPC Triflex

For

I'm in a Triflex where, before the draft, a team had Mahomes, Stroud and Levis, and then his next-best player was Tank Dell. The rest of the team was mediocre. He had multiple 1sts and 2nds to improve his team, but he used the 1.07 on Maye and the 2.03 on Penix. I think that, when you have that many QBs, it actually becomes more difficult to trade them for the price you want, because a QB-needy team is going to think, You're just drafting QBs to trade them, so why should I pay your ransom? If 20%-25% of your in-season roster comprises QBs, you're hurting yourself, especially if there are only 1-2 teams in the league who need a QB. Of course, you can wait until in-season, but that still hampers your roster.

That said, the above trade was terrible. There's no reason to dump Williams for that when there's three months to go before the season starts.

I’m not complaining, been trying to get Hall for years. 20+ year Dynasty league. Draft starts next week. Owner was getting pick fever to have multiple firsts this year after sending his second last summer for Friermuth.

Your leaguemate made an all-time horrific trade. I can’t believe you got a 1st back, too.

That’s insane. Franchise-ruining trade for them.

I’d rather have the 1.07 side, I like Dionte as a potential target vacuum in CAR.

Just feels like too much for 3 rapidly aging assets. Lot of risk going from 4 young players to Kelce, Kupp & Allen.

League winning upside for a year-ish, sure. I get it.

I’d rather have the 1.07 side, I like Dionte as a potential target vacuum in CAR.

Just feels like too much for 3 rapidly aging assets. Lot of risk going from 4 young players to Kelce, Kupp & Allen.

I’m surprised you if all people being on the other side after you making a couple win now trades giving up future firsts…and most liking the other side of your trades.

Being able to put out a weekly lineup of:
QB: Herbert
RB: Barkley, Bijan
WR: T. Hill, Kupp, KA
TE: Kelce

Bench of note: MHJ, JSN, M. Andrews, Purdy

This puts me back as one of the top competitive teams.

I’m surprised you if all people being on the other side after you making a couple win now trades giving up future firsts…and most liking the other side of your trades.

Being able to put out a weekly lineup of:
QB: Herbert
RB: Barkley, Bijan
WR: T. Hill, Kupp, KA
TE: Kelce

Bench of note: MHJ, JSN, M. Andrews, Purdy

This puts me back as one of the top competitive teams.
:2cents: I think you’ll be starting 2 or 3 from your bench most of the year.

Your leaguemate made an all-time horrific trade. I can’t believe you got a 1st back, too.

That’s The #2 reason these trades suck. They tend to increase the chances owners leave.

Probably, depends how they use those two firsts next week, unless Hall turns into a Dobbins/Javonte Williams etc with another injury. Knock on wood it doesn’t happen. Trading for RBs in general sucks. If Breece Hall was like a top five WR it probably looks even worse.

12 Team PPR

Team A Gets:

Breece Hall
Luke Musgrave
KeAndre Miller
2025 1st (Mid 1.6-1.9)

Team B Gets:

Josh Jacobs
AJ Dillon
2025 Third
Team A by a country mile.

Edit make that by 100 country miles.
Yep. I don’t protest trades but that’s horrendous

100% I would give up all those assets for Hall alone and even then it might be an underpay. One of the worst trades I can remember ever seeing

Users who are viewing this thread