What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (6 Viewers)

And for that matter, after we all saw TB12 come back from 28-3 in the SB against the Falcons, you needed to accept the universal truth that either:

A.) This #### is rigged.
B.) You are witnessing the greatest NFL player of all time.

Would you have bet against Michael Jordan in the 90s as well? I hear he has the flu, could be a low scoring night...

Last edited by a moderator:
Betonline 

it’s now +170 so I’m getting smoked by line movement
Yeah I found that and hit it.  I figure if TB wins she'll be shown twice (once during game, once at end).  If KC wins only once.  So it's essentially a +170 ML bet on KC.

Yeah I found that and hit it.  I figure if TB wins she'll be shown twice (once during game, once at end).  If KC wins only once.  So it's essentially a +170 ML bet on KC.
You’re thinking too much, we auto bet u1.5 every year, no strategy or thought here

Wine Thief said:
Anyone doing super fun squares or other super bowl games?

2021 Super Bowl Squares

$40 squares with $500 per quarter and $2000 for final payouts (If no overtime, final score gets 2500)

You can reserve squares now and payment is due by Jan. 22.

Click the link below to register Then just put in your name, email address, and a password and it'll take you directly to the page to pick your squares. All the details are on the pool page once you put your info in.

http://www.footballsquaresonline.com/game/483685

password MoMoney

Game number 483685

sign in to see participants and PayPal info
18 squares left, all are welcome.

Couple things I like comin' up:

Florian Marku over Charlton -125 (playable up to -175 imo)
Jamel Herring over Frampton +120/+110 (playable to -150, I think? I'm just way off the market on this one. Feel like it'll correct back towards me as we get closer tho)

Had some intel about a fight this weekend, but the whole situation's a little too fuzzy and the books weren't cooperative. Alas. Everyone good?

Pacers -2.5. No Embiid, and Sixers are pretty drained from last few games.
Lol, I hate basketball gambling. Pacers up double digits all game Sixers go on a 23-2 run to now be up 3 poinrts with less than 2 minutes to go in the game. 23 to f'n 2

So Matt Ryan was quoted as saying that the Bucs have the best defense he faced all year, with a stellar D line. KC's offensive line is a hodge-podge of guys that were cut from other teams.

Any ideas the best way to make money out of this?

What do you think of KC under 88 yards rushing for the game?

So Matt Ryan was quoted as saying that the Bucs have the best defense he faced all year, with a stellar D line. KC's offensive line is a hodge-podge of guys that were cut from other teams.

Any ideas the best way to make money out of this?

What do you think of KC under 88 yards rushing for the game?
CEH under rushing yards

Over 3.5 total sacks for the game

Users who are viewing this thread