What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (4 Viewers)

Juventus vs. Napoli Serie A -   12:45pm EST Wednesday

Under 2.5 +105

These teams are even on points and are trying to get a Champions League bid. Lots riding on this match. If either team scores it will immediately go into shutdown mode and stall for the rest of the game.  Two recent score lines from prior matches of these teams are 2-0 and 1-0.

Day bases:

NYY/PHI U8
STL - 120 📌
PIT +170 👎
MIA EV 📌
AZ/Col O 11.5

JUST realizing STL plays MIA so I am flushing juice either way ( LMAO) 

masters to win: 

Schauffele +1700 ( I will keep betting him until he wins darn it)
IM +4900

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I am doing for bases today:

Degrom U9.5K's +120 (saw it at -130 other places and figured.. yes, lets do this)
Nyy/TB O9 - 115 - both SP's are meh
Balt F5 O2.5 +120  - Richards is hot garbage  - Balt gets this in 3 innings
Nym/Stl parlay

Adding:
Archer Under K's U6.5 - 150 and U5.5 +120

In other news, there will not be a Mrs. AB much longer. (At least not this version.. there may be a young 20 something subservient smoking hot russian sugar baby nympho with limited english skills at some point, but I digress)  She kicked me to the curb last Saturday. I am working my way from sad to really angry............. So there are the picks of a dude trying to hold it together. I go from you got this to not ok and back again ... so if these picks seem really bad, ( I mean worse that the usual mediocre) fade em and make a bunch of cash.   Good Luck Gents. 

PS - There will be a great house coming on the market 30 minutes east of Cleveland in the coming weeks and I may just change scenery altogether.. considering Cincy if it all falls into place....

Last edited by a moderator:

Degrom U9.5K's +120 (saw it at -130 other places and figured.. yes, lets do this)
Nym/Stl parlay

Adding:

In other news, there will not be a Mrs. AB much longer. (At least not this version.. there may be a young 20 something subservient smoking hot russian sugar baby nympho with limited english skills at some point, but I digress)  She kicked me to the curb last Saturday. I am working my way from sad to really angry............. So there are the picks of a dude trying to hold it together. I go from you got this to not ok and back again ... so if these picks seem really bad, ( I mean worse that the usual mediocre) fade em and make a bunch of cash.   Good Luck Gents. 

PS - There will be a great house coming on the market 30 minutes east of Cleveland in the coming weeks and I may just change scenery altogether.. considering Cincy if it all falls into place....
Sorry to hear that bud.  Hang in there, and feel free to vent if you need to.

Nym/Stl parlay

Adding:

That's not what I heard. I heard it was you that decided to move on because you know life is full of changes, nothing is forever and the next chapter of your life was begging to start and it is going to be kick ###. 

Nym/Stl parlay

Adding:

Ugh sorry to hear.  Hope you get to bang lots of younger chicks in the near future though

Bos F5 O2.5 - 120 - 2U
Williams, Trevor O4.5K - +105
NBA:  Zion Over 28.5 points - 110

and

A nice sweat going with Xander to win at 17 to 1............. 

Behind on my draft bets for the year, sad.

sunwager has J Chase under 6.5 -135.  He’s 6 -170 at betonline and he’s clearly A top 3 talent if you take away the QB.  Going to give that a stab.

In other news, there will not be a Mrs. AB much longer.
Dude. This first sentence - every dude who read this was bracing themselves for news that your wife was dying. Man. What's this like so far. Isn't this the woman who does biscuits? She's like, a woman of Polish heritage who cooks really well..? I swear, I'm probably wrong. I always get you and Ref mixed up. But I did know for sure that you lived in Cleveland. Dude, small world. Speaking of, did you know that homie facook is a devout? What does that even mean? I don't know. There's literally no way to know.

Bro. Okay, I'm dating a woman who's a real slow poke. It's not how it sounds. She's just.. a downer. I literally fought nine men in a bar fight three Fridays ago,and when the smoke cleared, she didn't say "Are you okay? Those college kids are animals." She didn't say that. Instead, she was like, "WHAT DID YOU DO!" It was disheartening. Because I've come to start depending on her loyalty recently, and she totally let me down. Because she has low self esteem. Self-image, self-confidence, whatever. Anyway. My point is, I kicked nine dudes' asses. I wouldn't recommend it. How's your health doing? What's everything like so far.

Y'all gonna split the $ on the sale? I mean,  there's a silver lining here somewhere, just like Tony is saying. One step at a time for you, though. But this.. this is living, brother. This is the good ####. In five years you'll believe me. And luckily for you, you've got a bumper crop of adult-aged bachelors here who have your back. Be as negative as you need to be, go through those stages of disbelief and anger and ####, just make sure you keep talking it out with dudes you can trust man. We're already proud as #### of you man, just for being a hell of a dude with all the stories you've told and for being an old-school, grind-it-out gambler all this time.

Early morning day games!!!! 

Hard luck deGrom on the mound facing a juicy underdog.  Going to pair the Phills up with the Fish for a sweet paying parlay if it hits.  Low risk, high reward.   :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:

930am est Saturday  Eintracht Frankfurt over 1.5 team goals -116

Frankfurt has won 3 straight and scored 11 goals in those games. Their opponent's goalie got a red card last game so he is out for this game. Insert 33 year old backup goalie who has only appeared in 9 games since 2015.

yeah, so was little easier to accept the loss, but man that should have gone over.

as they say, we move on.....
Giancarlo Stanton apparently going to be the first player ever to hit 36 homers and have 96 RBIs while hitting .175 for the year.  Dush.

Dude. This first sentence - every dude who read this was bracing themselves for news that your wife was dying. Man. What's this like so far. Isn't this the woman who does biscuits? She's like, a woman of Polish heritage who cooks really well..? I swear, I'm probably wrong. I always get you and Ref mixed up. But I did know for sure that you lived in Cleveland. Dude, small world. Speaking of, did you know that homie facook is a devout? What does that even mean? I don't know. There's literally no way to know.

Bro. Okay, I'm dating a woman who's a real slow poke. It's not how it sounds. She's just.. a downer. I literally fought nine men in a bar fight three Fridays ago,and when the smoke cleared, she didn't say "Are you okay? Those college kids are animals." She didn't say that. Instead, she was like, "WHAT DID YOU DO!" It was disheartening. Because I've come to start depending on her loyalty recently, and she totally let me down. Because she has low self esteem. Self-image, self-confidence, whatever. Anyway. My point is, I kicked nine dudes' asses. I wouldn't recommend it. How's your health doing? What's everything like so far.
so let' see - Sorry to alarm anyone - no one is dying - well we are all one day closer to death everyday but I digress;

cooking - that is somebody else - this woman could burn water  🤣;  Find yourself a good woman that appreciates the Ninja skills of the @ChainsawU

14 years of marriage - #2 for each of us; together 18  - I did a lot for her kids who are now in their early 20's - have I mentioned how used I feel..   Her Parents are still alive.... House goes on the Market in about two weeks - Realtor hired, working on getting crap cleaned up so it can be shown etc.  Only good news - selling during this time should be profitable in the long run and we have the property settlement worked out so I am hopeful I get paperwork sooner rather than later.  

I did tell her I am around for a booty call if the price is right............ but she would need to come to my place and she can't stay over... LOL... 

:lmao:  How did I miss this.  I'm devoted to my faith, Chain.  And I loves to gamble.  That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread