What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (10 Viewers)

Well, that's interesting. Do you know anything about 49ers training camp scheduling. Because I have a theory they flew to the east coast WEEKS before the opener. As a result, I doubt they did their best work in practice this week, getting acclimated to life back home and the time change. I think the way everything worked out they'll be the most-affected team returning home in that spot this week.

Well, that's interesting. Do you know anything about 49ers training camp scheduling. Because I have a theory they flew to the east coast WEEKS before the opener. As a result, I doubt they did their best work in practice this week, getting acclimated to life back home and the time change. I think the way everything worked out they'll be the most-affected team returning home in that spot this week.
Nah, they were in Santa Clara until Week 1.  Unless the beat writers were lying.  But they did stay in Youngstown  last week as you know and that helped.  And I agree that hurts them this week, as well as thinking that Pitt's being under-valued with the backup qb in there.

Really like UGA giving the points in Athens.  It's just a lean, but ND seems to fall short in big road games every damn time under Kelly. Every time I look at it, I don't think 14 is enough for ND to keep up.

Eflin and Teheran are making consecutive starts against each other. Braves 6-0 SU 8±3 rpg with opposing starter in that spot this season.

Braves o5½ -105
Phillies/Braves o10½ -110

Really like UGA giving the points in Athens.  It's just a lean, but ND seems to fall short in big road games every damn time under Kelly. Every time I look at it, I don't think 14 is enough for ND to keep up.
ND 1-17 vs Top 5 since 2000, or some such per Chris Falica. 

Danskin, have you heard what the Yanks plan to do with this SP traitor German?  I read that they were considering a transition to the pen but so far it looks he's just followed CC the past 2 starts for a few innings, tonight only being 2.  Are they going to use him more frequently than every 5 starts now or will he start again?

Cole Day! 

Danskin, have you heard what the Yanks plan to do with this SP traitor German?  I read that they were considering a transition to the pen but so far it looks he's just followed CC the past 2 starts for a few innings, tonight only being 2.  Are they going to use him more frequently than every 5 starts now or will he start again?

Cole Day! 
I didn’t look too closely but will definitely be in relief the rest of the regular season to limit innings 

I appreciate you guys making me feel important once a year, but last year was our first losing week in like 9 years. Which bodes well but discouraged me. It's also been a rough year: divorce, was in a coma for 2 days due to low blood sugar, and bought an apartment on the Vegas strip to live in 50% of the time all while Sports Gambling was legalized in the state I already live in (Rhode Island) soon after I moved in.
are you moving forward

Cole Day! 
Lindsey Adler of The Athletic reports that the alleged Domingo German assault of his girlfriend was not witnessed by an MLB official.

An earlier report suggested that someone with the Commissioner's Office had witnessed German slapping his girlfriend, but sources told Adler that there was no witness from an MLB official. German has been placed on administrative leave while the event is being investigated, and at this point it appears likely that the right-hander will serve a suspension that will keep him out for the rest of the regular season and the 2019 playoffs; with a carryover into 2020.

Hammering the under on the Jags/Titans tonight as well as playing a couple Defense/Kicker/RB stacks in the single game GPP contests on Draftkings.  When the game ends 13-16 with two defensive TDs I'll update you all on my millions.

If anyone is in NJ or NV and can bet at Caesars they have a misprint in alt spreads for TNF. Titans +7.5 +235 just used a $300 free bet promo on it. Hit UGA -14.5 for the bet required to get the free bet. Get it while you can!

Lindsey Adler of The Athletic reports that the alleged Domingo German assault of his girlfriend was not witnessed by an MLB official.

An earlier report suggested that someone with the Commissioner's Office had witnessed German slapping his girlfriend, but sources told Adler that there was no witness from an MLB official. German has been placed on administrative leave while the event is being investigated, and at this point it appears likely that the right-hander will serve a suspension that will keep him out for the rest of the regular season and the 2019 playoffs; with a carryover into 2020.
You gonna make the anonymous call to MLB that Eduardo Rodriguez was in on the wife beating or should I?

mquinnjr said:
If anyone is in NJ or NV and can bet at Caesars they have a misprint in alt spreads for TNF. Titans +7.5 +235 just used a $300 free bet promo on it. Hit UGA -14.5 for the bet required to get the free bet. Get it while you can!
Jesus

Anyone able to parlay game props at BOL?  I can't seem to get more than one selection on the betslip in order to parlay, even though it says add selection for multiple.

Everyone I've heard is on Ole Miss this week. Guess that means I'm going Cal.
I'm on Cal :bag:

Also on Oregon -10.5 bigly.  Stanford down to 7 healthy OL; 2 of them true freshmen.  I think this is the best Oregon defense we've seen in several years.  Stanford allowed 80% completion rates in back to back weeks to true freshmen QBs - Herbert will have a field day. 

I just can't understand the  northwestern line..

Fitz 4-1 last 5 vs msu

Good as underdog in general 

Spartan offense embarassing 
Was told this about him when discussing game and taking NW with a buddy. 

“...seen a stat Fitzgerald is like 2-10 at home ATS vs ranked teams.” 

But i’m with ya. 

One day this Irish laddie was walking and came across a Cougar. They both thought they were pretty badass and were walking the streets with attitude. Came across a Wolverine and the three thought they were the ####. So on they went looking for a fight. 

They happened upon a Husky and a Bulldog who were having a lovely chat on that beautiful day, pretty soon the 3 so-called badasses starting talking #### and started to get physical.

A Badger was closeby and heard the ruckus so he sauntered on by and saw #### was about to go down. 3 on 2,  not on my watch he said and sprinted over and joined the Husky and Bulldog.

After a bloody melee, the last 3 standing were the Husky, Bulldog and Badger.

The end.

Users who are viewing this thread