What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread (7 Viewers)

A confused Joe Biden tells the crowd he wants to increase premiums and make sure that healthcare is "not quality, but only affordable".

https://twitter.com/BetaODork/status/1235321894540324865
I plan on reading like all 360 pages of the MAGA thread to see how I’m supposed to react when my candidate does or says something stupid.  I should be an expert by Monday and will reply to your post with a substantial rebuttal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rather than a "hold your nose" vote, I regard a vote for Biden as a "hold the fort down" choice.  I've got $5 , make it $10, that Biden selects Kamala Harris for VP,  both rallying the base and queuing up the 2024 election cycle.  And firing up down-ballot choices too.

Rather than a "hold your nose" vote, I regard a vote for Biden as a "hold the fort down" choice.  I've got $5 , make it $10, that Biden selects Kamala Harris for VP,  both rallying the base and queuing up the 2024 election cycle.  And firing up down-ballot choices too.
I really would be shocked if she is the choice. I don't the upside of her on the ticket. California is certainly not in play in November. I would be surprised if he doesn't pick Klobuchar. 

Hell freaking no. Not happening. 

That would be horrific.

I really would be shocked if she is the choice. I don't the upside of her on the ticket. California is certainly not in play in November. I would be surprised if he doesn't pick Klobuchar. 

Hell freaking no. Not happening. 
Step 1:  Nominate a candidate who can retrieve votes lost to Trump in 2016 in swing states

Step 2: Pick a VP choice who will drive up voter turnout.

Andrew Yang said it best: it's math.

That would be horrific.
Full disclosure, I'm not an ardent supporter of Harris (I love her mic skills though), but if you begin with the belief that Biden will choose a woman as his running mate, the list gets short, and quickly. 

I like Klobuchar, but a Biden/Klobuchar ticket sounds like the makings of a very bad episode of Prarie Home Companion.

There’s a difference. 

As bone headed as Biden can be sometimes have you ever heard him say something mean? Cruel? Indecent? I never have. He’s a good man. Trump is, at best, a rotten jerk. 
I'd rather have that than somebody I'm legitimately concerned with having early signs of dementia. As least Trump is a coherent #####. Maybe a babbling, narcissistic fool...but coherent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep telling y'all it's Stacey Abrams.
I am not sure she is likely either. I don't think she could put Georgia in play. She doesn't have much national experience. He is going to pick someone people would be comfortable with if he steps down. 

I doubt he picks someone that young. It would serve to highlight how old he is.

Full disclosure, I'm not an ardent supporter of Harris (I love her mic skills though), but if you begin with the belief that Biden will choose a woman as his running mate, the list gets short, and quickly. 

I like Klobuchar, but a Biden/Klobuchar ticket sounds like the makings of a very bad episode of Prarie Home Companion.
In other words, an episode of Prairie Home Companion.

In other words, an episode of Prairie Home Companion.
Perfectly succinct.

No offense to Pete, but that great ground game and social media game didn’t even get him into March against a crappy crappy field of candidates 
Doesn’t hurt being friends with Zuckerberg and having a bunch of billionaire pals either. It is heartwarming how a little old mayor could connect with oligarchs & WallStreet bundlers and beg them for money.  Then endorse the establishment, because he stands for nothing.  Inspiring 

He needs a candidate that can get a purple state. Like Beto in TX.

He needs a candidate that can get a purple state. Like Beto in TX.
He needs someone prepared to govern most of all, given his age.  

About Face: Veterans Against The War @VetsAboutFace
Two veterans confronted @JoeBiden about his record of supporting war during his campaign stopover in Oakland on Super Tuesday. Read more here- bit.ly/bidenvets #DroptheMIC #NoMoreWar #VetsAgainstWar //

Biden campaign managed in part by a couple of Raytheon lobbyists.  A whole lot of people sure are dead now because of Joe Biden.  It used to be that supporting the Iraq War was automatically disqualifying for Democrats.  Now it’s a prerequisite to becoming the nominee.  

About Face: Veterans Against The War @VetsAboutFace
Two veterans confronted @JoeBiden about his record of supporting war during his campaign stopover in Oakland on Super Tuesday. Read more here- bit.ly/bidenvets #DroptheMIC #NoMoreWar #VetsAgainstWar //

Biden campaign managed in part by a couple of Raytheon lobbyists.  A whole lot of people sure are dead now because of Joe Biden.  It used to be that supporting the Iraq War was automatically disqualifying for Democrats.  Now it’s a prerequisite to becoming the nominee.  
My favorite part is when Joe goes Fake Tough Guy with the "yeah, well you better not" when talking about his son. He's done this in many other clips too. It's a recurring theme.

timschochet said:
As bone headed as Biden can be sometimes have you ever heard him say something mean? Cruel? Indecent? I never have. He’s a good man. Trump is, at best, a rotten jerk. 
Go back to around pages 22-26. A lot of us were pretty outraged about his slander of the guy whose truck killed his wife as a drunk driver when there was zero evidence.

Go back to around pages 22-26. A lot of us were pretty outraged about his slander of the guy whose truck killed his wife as a drunk driver when there was zero evidence.
Losing a loved one could mess up anyone. 

It's not like someone was mentioning the size of his hands or his haircut.

Happened years after the accident.
"The Dunn family, who had strong sympathy for Biden, was shocked by the sullying of their now-dead father. They wrote the senator and asked him to stop and reminded him of the exonerating investigation. When that didn’t happen, they went public."
https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/joe-biden-most-disturbing-thing/
Thanks I was looking to respond to Tim with this one, even if you interpret Biden’s destructive policy decisions in a charitable way this was incredibly low and indicative of the sort of two-bit shyster Joe Biden is.  

Users who are viewing this thread