What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Joe Biden Impeachment Thread*** (1 Viewer)

ho. I'd appreciate a list of sho approved resources. maybe give me 20 you will accept. I bet I can make my point from those 20.
What are you talking about. Try making any point. you ran away from it in the other thread after being the one complaining about a source.
Try any real source. Not some quack on youtube. Or in your own words show how this was somehow worse than threatening the withholding of military aid to dig up dirt on his opponent. Anything…
give me 20 you will accept. run away away from u? It's cuz the depth of your argument. I just need to know what kind of resources you think are ok? help a dullard out.
You did in the Durham thread yes…
How about any source. Something. Even Fox, AP, BBc, Reuters…something not far right or left who actually has a decemt reputation for facts. A source of facts not just some opinion or bogus paraphrase.
no I'm asking for sources you accept. otherwise how can I build an argument. I'm gonna insist. I asked for 20. you gave me fox reuters BBC ap 16 to go
Dude. You aren’t acting in good faith. I owe you no list. Just try making a legitimate and rational argument and backing it with fact. Start there.

I apologize again for saying you don’t spend the day defending Joe
Idk what I was thinking
Care to opine on the topic? Or just another making personal comments? Also. Already predicted this would be the response early on…make bogus claims, it gets refuted easily…then get accused of defending Biden or being a Biden Bro. Rinse and repeat it seams.

Idk what I was thinking
Care to opine on the topic? Or just another making personal comments? Also. Already predicted this would be the response early on…make bogus claims, it gets refuted easily…then get accused of defending Biden or being a Biden Bro. Rinse and repeat it seams.
In the last 24 hours you have 26 posts defending Joe Biden. And thats just this thread.
It’s fine. I don’t care if you defend him or not. But how can you write that you don’t defend him lol? And act crazy when someone says you’re a Biden bro?

Idk what I was thinking
In the last 24 hours you have 26 posts defending Joe Biden. And thats just this thread.
It’s fine. I don’t care if you defend him or not. But how can you write that you don’t defend him lol? And act crazy when someone says you’re a Biden bro?
I defended against a ridiculous comparison that was made. Had the same comparison been made about any politician and it be that bad of a comp, I would have defended. It had little to do with Biden is the point.

How many posts do you or he who posted just after you have where you actually try discussing the topic and not just taking shots at other posters?

Have a thought on this impeachment talk and the comparison that was made when this topic was bumped? Or just more board coo schtick going after me ans other posters?

Idk what I was thinking
I defended against a ridiculous comparison that was made. Had the same comparison been made about any politician and it be that bad of a comp, I would have defended. It had little to do with Biden is the point.

How many posts do you or he who posted just after you have where you actually try discussing the topic and not just taking shots at other posters?

Have a thought on this impeachment talk and the comparison that was made when this topic was bumped? Or just more board coo schtick going after me ans other posters?
Anything to add here or just more personal shots at posters?

The OPEC+ request was clearly political and meant to improve the Dem chances during the mid-terms. "Consequences" as a result of this will also be entirely political.

The OPEC+ request was clearly political and meant to improve the Dem chances during the mid-terms. "Consequences" as a result of this will also be entirely political.
looks like the consequence is the united states won't be attending the "defense of Middle East conference" biden is gonna get us in a war

@ti

Yes and the Dems now want to retaliate politically against Saudi Arabia.

@ti

Seems a standard move to leverage our sales to them when they cut oil production which is hurting world wide prices. Saudi seems to be siding at the moment with Putin...putting political pressure on them seems what any POTUS would do...no?

looks like the consequence is the united states won't be attending the "defense of Middle East conference" biden is gonna get us in a war
Dems have been very transparent that they want to suspend the current arms deal with Saudi Arabia and potentially remove technical services to already supplied equipment. Of course they only took this position once OPEC+ said no to their favor. Its basic QPQ stuff.

@ti

Seems a standard move to leverage our sales to them when they cut oil production which is hurting world wide prices. Saudi seems to be siding at the moment with Putin...putting political pressure on them seems what any POTUS would do...no?
Siding with Putin isn't what is happening. The Kingdom released their own statement clarifying this misconception by western media.

for the first time Biden talked about inflation getting worse if Republicans win either legislative branch. that will be the talk of January 2023 and a do nothing congress

@ti

Siding with Putin isn't what is happening. The Kingdom released their own statement clarifying this misconception by western media.
Ahh yes…the Kingdom is very straightforward and honest too. Come on man…

@ti

On par with western media and politicians

Dems have been very transparent that they want to suspend the current arms deal with Saudi Arabia and potentially remove technical services to already supplied equipment. Of course they only took this position once OPEC+ said no to their favor. Its basic QPQ stuff.
Should have stopped providing SA with weaponry 20 years ago.

@ti

Yes. Until proven otherwise i tend to side with that over Saudis and Putin…their track record is far worse than the western world.

Idk what I was thinking

Lmfao board cop shtick

:lmao:

From the biggest board cop in the history of board cops

I’m not board copping or going after anyone. I’m explaining to you why posters that read your posts would consider you a Biden bro. Which you deny.
The proof is right here in black and white every day 🤷🏻‍♂️
:goodposting:
It’s rinse & repeat , sunrise & sunset. Just a hamster wheel day after day

Idk what I was thinking

Lmfao board cop shtick

I’m not board copping or going after anyone. I’m explaining to you why posters that read your posts would consider you a Biden bro. Which you deny.
Yet its all you seem to be doing…counting posts…and being critical of other posters.
Right here in black and white seems to be really bad assertions made as if Bidens actions were an impeachable offense. Once again…do you have an opinion on that topic? Or just more snark about me?

Idk what I was thinking

Lmfao board cop shtick

Yet its all you seem to be doing…counting posts…and being critical of other posters.
Right here in black and white seems to be really bad assertions made as if Bidens actions were an impeachable offense. Once again…do you have an opinion on that topic? Or just more snark about me?
Again…it’s not snark
There was a conversation about you being a Biden bro. You denied it. I told you I would provide evidence
That’s all there is to it

As far as Joe asking them to not decrease production until after the elections…it’s typical scumbag politician behavior from a typical scumbag lifelong politician

And yet we waited until they said no to the dems

@ti

Yes. Until proven otherwise i tend to side with that over Saudis and Putin…their track record is far worse than the western world.
Proven how? Lying to justify wars? Providing terrorists weapons?

Considering how much the Republicans ***** about gas prices I would think you'd be happy he's trying to prevent SA from cutting production.

Are you talking about SA lying to justify wars and providing aid to terrorists? We are not innocent for sure...but we have a far better record on human rights and being against terrorism than SA does.

Considering how much the Republicans ***** about gas prices I would think you'd be happy he's trying to prevent SA from cutting production.
It's almost as if you're deliberately eliminating context from your statement as if that what Biden was really doing. :lol:

For 30 days? That doesnt solve the gas prices problem.

Are you talking about SA lying to justify wars and providing aid to terrorists? We are not innocent for sure...but we have a far better record on human rights and being against terrorism than SA does.
Yikes
Do you think the Saudis have a good track record when it comes to truth and terrorism?
No, but if you're going to pretend like the US is innocent of war crimes and doesn't look the other way when it comes to global human rights violations, I don't know where to go with this. The US is in the same tier as those we try to demonize.

Or to think of it another way. If OPEC+ leaves the taps open for another 30 days does that mean they are not siding with Russia anymore?

It's just flawed logic.

Yikes
Do you think the Saudis have a good track record when it comes to truth and terrorism?
No, but if you're going to pretend like the US is innocent of war crimes and doesn't look the other way when it comes to global human rights violations, I don't know where to go with this. The US is in the same tier as those we try to demonize.
I don't believe I did any such thing...just that we have a better track record and believability than the Saudis and Putin.

Yikes
I don't believe I did any such thing...just that we have a better track record and believability than the Saudis and Putin.
Hard disagree. The US is just never held accountable.

Well...we will I guess agree to disagree...I think without going back to Slavery and prior to that we are clearly so much better in regard to human rights...and as far as terrorism, well, its hard to overstate how bad SA is on that.

Well...we will I guess agree to disagree...I think without going back to Slavery and prior to that we are clearly so much better in regard to human rights...and as far as terrorism, well, its hard to overstate how bad SA is on that.
It wasnt that long ago the US government was running torture programs that were in violation of international laws.

It wasnt that long ago the US government was running torture programs that were in violation of international laws.
along with a long, long list of other countries. torture works-IMHO
for another thread though. sorry.
Id disagree there. Torture produces faulty intelligence a lot of the time and as a person who deploys for the military, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that. The payoff isnt worth it in my eyes.

Id disagree there. Torture produces faulty intelligence a lot of the time and as a person who deploys for the military, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that. The payoff isnt worth it in my eyes.
you would know more about it than me so okay.

Sure...again...we are not innocent in any of this.
Do you really want a list of the attrocities in Saudi Arabia? I mean, surely you are aware of just how awful that country is when it comes to human rights.

Do you really want a list of the attrocities in Saudi Arabia? I mean, surely you are aware of just how awful that country is when it comes to human rights.
Go for it.

This started because you questioned the trustworthyness of SA because of their unethical history. Yet portray that the US is to be believed until proven wrong when we have just as shady of a history.

Go for it.

This started because you questioned the trustworthyness of SA because of their unethical history. Yet portray that the US is to be believed until proven wrong when we have just as shady of a history.
I portrayed it as if trust the US and our media over Saudi Arabia given their history of attrocities and you jumped to their defense.

I can go on…they have a terrible track record on so many issues…

Go for it.

I portrayed it as if trust the US and our media over Saudi Arabia given their history of attrocities and you jumped to their defense.

Where do these sources fall in the source cop ranking list?

Go for it.

I didnt jump to their defense. Their track record isnt great. I reminded you of our track record which you dont seem to fully acknowledge.

American propaganda really has people believing we are morally superior to other nations when that isnt the case at all. The US has killed more innocent women and children in other countries than any other nation in modern history.

We waged multiple illegal and illegitimate wars based on lies from our politicians and military leaders and call it humanitarian.

No one views the US in the same light as Americans and we've earned that. So when two countries make opposite claims, siding with the US version every time is just foolish.

Especially when the US version doesnt make any sense.

Go for it.

I didnt jump to their defense. Their track record isnt great. I reminded you of our track record which you dont seem to fully acknowledge.

American propaganda really has people believing we are morally superior to other nations when that isnt the case at all. The US has killed more innocent women and children in other countries than any other nation in modern history.

We waged multiple illegal and illegitimate wars based on lies from our politicians and military leaders and call it humanitarian.

No one views the US in the same light as Americans and we've earned that. So when two countries make opposite claims, siding with the US version every time is just foolish.

Some people don't like to face hard truths especially when it's about their own country.

Go for it.

Some people don't like to face hard truths especially when it's about their own country.
And some like to downplay how bad Saudi Arabia is for some reason

And some like to downplay how bad Saudi Arabia is for some reason
Saudi Arabia is not in our league and not even in the same neighborhood. Russia may be close if you only count the last 100 years. Now if you go back 200 years there is no one who is even close to being better at killing others in conflicts than the US. If you don't think we have tortured more than our share of people during these conflicts then I would say you are misinformed. I would say we smoke the Saudis in that department.

Might be looking at a quid pro quo impeachment coming up. Arms and oil are about the same thing nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread