What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Official Kamala Harris Thread***** (3 Viewers)

what's childish?   your post was shorter than a gekko post so yes i read your post.
You said "thats your girl?   actually i apologize if that isn't the preferred pronoun."

And as I said, 1) girl is not a pronoun, and 2) is throwing out lame little quips about preferred pronouns your new schtick?

You said "thats your girl?   actually i apologize if that isn't the preferred pronoun."

And as I said, 1) girl is not a pronoun, and 2) is throwing out lame little quips about preferred pronouns your new schtick?
i gave you props that you were correct that girl is not a pronoun.    didn't think i had an old shtick.    lame and childish is your thoughts of my posts.    it's ok moops.    

And the word of the day from her remarks yesterday is... "We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues, to tackle these challenges, and to work together as we continue to work operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together...We will work together"

She answered: “Frankly, one of them is our democracy.”

(She later said “And so I go back to our point about the need to fight for the integrity of our democracy.”)
God.  This crap is so tiresome.  What democracy.  The one where they run on a platform based upon lies, routinely ignore the voters, then sell this country out to the highest bidder, over and over again?  Then act like they're the good guys every election cycle? 

Last edited by a moderator:
So Kamala went on a local news station (WCCO 4 News in Minnesota) and denied appealing for donations for the Minnesota Freedom Fund.

Though, really, Kamala, you should scrub your tweets before the bald face lie. That particular tweet is still live. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread