What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

Kige,

Just heard you on AM 1300 in Austin. Solid interview. I'm looking forward to hearing you again during the season.

bentley

I'm not sure if you've seen it Kige, but there's been plenty of discussion in the Shark Pool about your Titans drafting uber-stud Chris Henry to replace FatDale White ever since the draft.

A video with your point of view on the situation might help shed some light on it for everyone.

Kige, I am a fan of your segments for YouTube Politics. Can you handicap the Republican and Democratic races for President, listing the candidates by the order you expect them to drop out of the race, culminating with your picks for the Presidential and Vice Presidential nominee for each party?

Thanks,

Your #1 Fan.

Got Alexander in round 2. :lmao:
went #6 to x in #### leeg :lmao:
My RBs are pretty sweet:Fast Willie

Alexander

The good version of Adrian Peterson

Edge

Ahman

We'll probably have to re-draft. :(
Christ, how'd you pull that off? I thought this was a shark league?
They think we're doing PPR. :bag:
We are doing PPR. This has been in the rules for weeks.We are not doing 5 flex.

Got Alexander in round 2. :lmao:
went #6 to x in #### leeg :lmao:
My RBs are pretty sweet:Fast Willie

Alexander

The good version of Adrian Peterson

Edge

Ahman

We'll probably have to re-draft. :(
Christ, how'd you pull that off? I thought this was a shark league?
They think we're doing PPR. :bag:
We are doing PPR. This has been in the rules for weeks.We are not doing 5 flex.
When are we rolling for draft order?

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadspin has nominated me for their Hall of fame please go to Deadspin.com and vote for me
Maybe a hello to the FFA in one of your segments could put you over the edge...
:lmao:Kige, if you do this, you have one of the heaviest posting boards on the net on your back. We can put you over the top.Make this happen.
Perhaps when you announce your SuperBowl pick, Kige. :boxing:
71.2% we can easily put you over. The choice is yours.

Deadspin has nominated me for their Hall of fame please go to Deadspin.com and vote for me
Maybe a hello to the FFA in one of your segments could put you over the edge...
:rolleyes:Kige, if you do this, you have one of the heaviest posting boards on the net on your back. We can put you over the top.Make this happen.
Perhaps when you announce your SuperBowl pick, Kige. :shrug:
This is TheAristocrat for FFA Voting.

Kige,

You have my vote. I would have voted again from another IP but you didn't make it to our draft last night.

Kige, You have my vote. I would have voted again from another IP but you didn't make it to our draft last night.
Just a note for those not able to use other IP's... open Firefox and vote... then open IE and vote... and open another browser if you have one and vote.I voted using Safari and Firefox.

Kige Ramsey

Is Kige Ramsey In The Hall Of Fame?

Yes

72.5% (2714 votes)

No

27.5% (1028 votes)

Kige, I just want to say thanks and invite you to Green Bay, Wisconsin for a Packers game. All you will need to do is buy a plane ticket and bring some spending money. No hotel is needed as you can stay in my apartment. On the spot reporting from Lambeau Field and some monuments around town.

The invite is out there you just have to grab it, Kige.

CE

Just finished listening to your radio interview that was linked in this thread. Huge props go to you Kige for sticking up for the Wisconsin Badgers when those tools on the radio said Wisconsin blows. We will travel to Madison as well when you come visit up here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished listening to your radio interview that was linked in this thread. Huge props go to you Kige for sticking up for the Wisconsin Badgers when those tools on the radio said Wisconsin blows. We will travel to Madison as well when you come visit up here.
:lmao:When you guys visit Madison, make sure to say hi to your gb Keys.

Kige - I collect sports cards too, I have lots of old beat up baseball cards from the 50's, 60's, and 70's that are my favorites.

Looks like you have a nice collection.

Users who are viewing this thread