What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (4 Viewers)

is that his cheat sheet for his 2007 NFL picks that is taped to the bottom of his camera lens?

Guy even has opinions on the supremes:

Historical Thursday: the worst Supreme Court decision in American historyIn the worst Supreme Court decision in American history: Plessy versus Ferguson the Supreme Court upheld the separate but equal doctrine. This ruling was an absolute travesty, the Supreme Court should have known that the southern states would twist this ruling for their own political gain. Thankfully the Supreme Court in 1954 would overturn this ruling in the Brown versus Board Of Education decision which I think was one of the best Supreme Court rulings ever.
:lmao:

I found his blog:

http://clearblogs.com/kigeramsey/

:thumbup: :lmao:

Pop-culture Fridays: my top 10 favorite songs

1.Eye of the Tiger-Survivor

2.Maniac-from Flashdance soundtrack

3.Time after Time-Cyndi Lauper

4.Greatest Love of All-Whitney Houston

5.Stayin Alive-Bee Gees

6.Every Breath You Take-The Police

7.After All-Cher

8.Twist and Shout-The Beatles

9.Circle of life-Elton John

10.These Dreams-Heart

:shock: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: hoof?
Over my dead iBody.
Guy at least needs a link to JuniorNB's radio station. I think he'd enjoy it... :goodposting:

Is it just me or are others waiting for him to say something like:

"Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade."

Capella said:
Somebody already posted it, but I will again. This one is the best -- love how he walks in and out of the scene.

"This is Kyge Ramsey for Youtube Politics" :shrug: :lmao:

Honestly, this is how I picture BGP.
JohnWSmokeJunior (17 hours ago) Marked as spam

You should put the wood paneling in your kitchen too. You are my hero. Also, when is your YOUTUBE MAN ON THE STREET segment going to air? I think you have a huge untapped market waiting for you.

frodosribs (14 hours ago) Marked as spam

Great opinion piece. Articulate and well-reasoned.

Just how many pieces of bacon did you have for breakfast?

Capella said:
Somebody already posted it, but I will again. This one is the best -- love how he walks in and out of the scene.

"This is Kyge Ramsey for Youtube Politics" :sarcasm: :lmao:

Honestly, this is how I picture BGP.
JohnWSmokeJunior (17 hours ago) Marked as spam

You should put the wood paneling in your kitchen too. You are my hero. Also, when is your YOUTUBE MAN ON THE STREET segment going to air? I think you have a huge untapped market waiting for you.

frodosribs (14 hours ago) Marked as spam

Great opinion piece. Articulate and well-reasoned.

Just how many pieces of bacon did you have for breakfast?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someone email him and see if he can do one where he counts to 1000000.

Last edited by a moderator:
After viewing his friends on his Facebook, I think I need to move to Kentucky. Lots of good-looking women. I feel sick knowing that Kige Ramsey gets better women than me. :rolleyes:

After viewing his friends on his Facebook, I think I need to move to Kentucky. Lots of good-looking women. I feel sick knowing that Kige Ramsey gets better women than me. :rolleyes:
I love living in Kentucky.
I think I grew up in the town right next to this dude. Should I be proud or :thumbdown: ?
It's people like him who Kentucky a bad name, but most of us are awesome, hot, and intelligent. Just hope that you fall into the good category.

Users who are viewing this thread