What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Kige Ramsey Tribute/Discussion*** (1 Viewer)

THE MEDICAL CENTER CLASSIC BOWLING GREEN, KENTUCKY - OCTOBER 21, 2006

5K RUN AGE GROUP RESULTS

Can you find Kige?
Code:
MALE AGE GROUP:  13 - 19Place Name					   Age City/state		 Guntime Pace  Chiptime   Bib# ===== ========================== === ================== ======= ===== ========== ====    30 KIGE RAMSEY				 19 Russellville KY	  52:26 16:53	  52:26 1270
btw, that's almost a 20 minute mile. I could walk faster than that. :nerd:
:blackdot:

Mr. Ham said:
dtour77 said:
The funniest part is that his usual, signature sign off was notably missing. If you watch earlier videos, he signs off "You Tube Sports" or "You Tube News." Well, after that brilliant rant, if you read his lips he signed off, "You Tube Sports" for a news story. But it was apparently too good a take so he just lifted the audio for the word "sports." Director, producer, editor and talent! Kige Ramsey, auteur.
"This is Kige Ramsey for YouTu." :popcorn:

Mr. Ham said:
dtour77 said:
The funniest part is that his usual, signature sign off was notably missing. If you watch earlier videos, he signs off "You Tube Sports" or "You Tube News." Well, after that brilliant rant, if you read his lips he signed off, "You Tube Sports" for a news story. But it was apparently too good a take so he just lifted the audio for the word "sports." Director, producer, editor and talent! Kige Ramsey, auteur.
"This is Kige Ramsey for YouTu." :shock:
:o :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Do we know if he works at Wal-Mart or just making videos from there? If he does, I'll swing by there in a few weeks when I'm home to try and get a pic of him. Maybe pay him to hold a fbgs sign or something like that. I know the Wal-Mart he's been filming at.

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
I know the Wal-Mart he's been filming at.
:shrug:I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
EasilyPlus, I'll mail you $5
This would be epic! :thumbup:
Somehow, we have to figure out if he works there. I would go by anyway if it came down to it but would rather not drive a half hour out of the way for nothing.
He and I have sent messages to each other on Facebook...he actually halfway trusts me (since I have a background in journalism, I've been "helping" him). Give me a good message to send him to find out (that's not too intrusive), and I'll send it.

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
Somehow, we have to figure out if he works there. I would go by anyway if it came down to it but would rather not drive a half hour out of the way for nothing.
He and I have sent messages to each other on Facebook...he actually halfway trusts me (since I have a background in journalism, I've been "helping" him). Give me a good message to send him to find out (that's not too intrusive), and I'll send it.
I'm sure he follows this thread since it's on his facebook page. Might want to delete your post

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
I'm sure he follows this thread since it's on his facebook page. Might want to delete your post
Meh, not too worried about it. It's been like 3 messages, it's not like I want to be the guy's best friend.

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
Could it possibly be as simple as calling the store and asking if he is working?

Keys Myaths said:
flapgreen said:
:thumbup:I think if you get the FBG sticker on him, you win the contet.
This would be epic! :lmao:
Could it possibly be as simple as calling the store and asking if he is working?
:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread