What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Lord Stanley's Cup Playoff Thread: Getzlaf 15 charges four game 6 tickets, a limo, and five steak sandwiches to Cav's room. FBG CORNHOLE A (1 Viewer)

Who wins the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Capitals

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Penguins

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Habitants

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rangers

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Bruins

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Senators

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blue Jackets

• Blackhawks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Predators

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Blues

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wild

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Flames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Oilers

• Ducks

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
https://sports.yahoo.com/news/nhl-tv-ratings-ryan-kesler-phil-kessel-puck-daddy-countdown-124918914.html

Since Kessel’s career began, he’s one of only 20 guys to score at least 29 playoff goals. But again, because his teams were so bad, you have to keep in mind he’s only played 60 playoff games, compared to the 85-plus for literally everyone in front of or behind him.

So how’s this one for a stat: Out of the 231 players to appear in at least 50 playoff games since 2006-07, Phil Kessel — who plenty of people hated and called an out-of-shape loser right up until he won a Cup — is first in goals per game, at 0.48.

That’s ahead of playoff choker Alex Ovechkin, but also playoff Clutch Performer Daniel Briere.

Pens making life more difficult for themselves.

Fleury doesn't seal near post on first goal. 

Cole / Fleury own goal

And ouch the third now

This is starting to remind me of pens/bruins series few years ago when pens scored I think 3 or 4 goals the entire series. ZERO offense....ZERO

Pens aren't capable of scoring 4.  this one is over.  might as well cancel the series too.  they have no chance.  move them to Kansas City.  

God I would love if the Sens won. They are the ignored ####bag Canada franchise.  Having the freaking canucks HAVE to pretend they love em is awesome.  Basically in the frog province. 

Wow. Jump Around and Hip Hop Hooray are being played as intermittent face-off music. 

This is like my freshman year of college.  

When the pens goalless 2nd period concludes, they will have scored exactly 2 goals in roughly 165 minutes of hockey this series. So it really doesn't matter who is in net for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well good evening all, shame when a playoff game isn't even remotely watchable. I thought they were bad against caps game 6. That doesn't even approach this disaster

This is starting to remind me of pens/bruins series few years ago when pens scored I think 3 or 4 goals the entire series. ZERO offense....ZERO
It was two goals in four games ... or exactly as many as the Blackhawks scored in a 17-second span at the end of Game 6.

Regardless, it was a beautiful thing (at least the first part of that).

So going back to game 6 against the caps, pens have scored 7 goals in 13 periods & few minutes of a 14th of hockey. When you take weak shots from blue line or outside the circle, you have no prayer. Especially when the only net front presence (hornqvist) is out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to deal with two escrows tonight.  I take it Irish Eyes are not smiling these days.

The two best "teams" are up 2-1 now.

Users who are viewing this thread