What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Lord Stanley's Cup Playoff Thread: Getzlaf 15 charges four game 6 tickets, a limo, and five steak sandwiches to Cav's room. FBG CORNHOLE A (1 Viewer)

Who wins the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Capitals

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Penguins

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Habitants

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rangers

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Bruins

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Senators

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blue Jackets

• Blackhawks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Predators

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Blues

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wild

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Flames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Oilers

• Ducks

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
Goals are hard to come by in the Pen-Sens series.  Makes you think that if either team gets ahead by 2 it is going to be a tough hole to climb out of for the other.

Goals are hard to come by in the Pen-Sens series.  Makes you think that if either team gets ahead by 2 it is going to be a tough hole to climb out of for the other.
Pens have had plenty of chances through the first two games IMO; combination of Anderson's very strong play and some unlucky bounces. Eventually they'll stop hitting the posts. That said, the injuries to the D are really starting to make me nervous. Particularly against Ottawa, the team needs at least one guy on defense that can carry the puck through the neutral zone. No Letang, Daley, and now likely Schultz is going to be a problem both on the PP and at even strength moving forward.

Watching the Sens is like watching the '95 Devils all over again, but with an offensive defenseman instead of Scott Stevens. 

Jacques Lemaire down? 

Lee!  USA!  USA!

great save by Howard on Panarin with a clean shorthanded breakaway from the far blue with 5 min left.

6 straight wins, top seed in group A.

Thanks for always posting these.  #30 on Clarke MacArthur... I had the same thing done 15 months ago after an ice fall gave me a concussion.  It's been like 97% healed for the last 8-9 months. Been wondering why it just won't go away and had an MRI done recently again that says I'm fine.  Seeing that Clarke took two years to recover eases the mind a little bit. Just have some minor discomfort when bending over to pick something up type of thing...

Geez Micholetti is even more clueless than normal. The puck went in off the defenseman right knee and the net was off.

And why did it take so long for goal cam?

What, exactly, are you trying to accomplish by cross checking a player into the crease and on top of your own goalie when the puck is loose around the net?

The announcer here called him Ekblad. Lmao. Too bad he plays for Florida and is a right handed shot. What a moron.

Users who are viewing this thread