What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Lord Stanley's Cup Playoff Thread: Getzlaf 15 charges four game 6 tickets, a limo, and five steak sandwiches to Cav's room. FBG CORNHOLE A (2 Viewers)

Who wins the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Capitals

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Penguins

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Habitants

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rangers

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Bruins

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Senators

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blue Jackets

• Blackhawks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Predators

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Blues

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wild

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Flames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Oilers

• Ducks

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
great game by the Sens, solid conservative game plan is how they need to play.  sick finish by Ryan, guy has really flipped a switch somehow.
3 more games of this and cav goes back to back.  Even while picking the Wild goalies in the 2ND round.  Was I that dumb?

Sticking with my original thoughts. 

Sens/Preds 

I like the Preds to hold home ice in both games and go up 3-1, Ducks will take game 5 on home ice and Preds close it out in 6. 

2 more injuries, one moves sheary up to Rust's spot & sheary shouldn't even be out there. The other means maatta gets more ice time, slowest d-man in the league. Yay for the pens

2 more injuries, one moves sheary up to Rust's spot & sheary shouldn't even be out there. The other means maatta gets more ice time, slowest d-man in the league. Yay for the pens
I will continue to feel bad for the team that has four top-five overall picks (including two 1s and a 2) in its lineup every night.

Code:
Well that's just, that's the stress talking, Dude.  So far we have what looks to me like a series of victimless crimes--

Phaneuf gets away with dirty knee on knee at end of period.

Last 3 minutes were men against boys. Pens just can't seem to finish when they have chances. They're looking frustrated.

probably plenty of seats available for Chet to catch his Sens in game 3. maybe they'll get a sellout if they get to the cup final.

Good thing Kessel finally scored. Just imagine what they might have said about a team that got stoned by a hot goalie and lost its first two games on home ice.

Users who are viewing this thread