What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL MNF: Denver at Seattle (+6) (43.5)*** Wilson and Pete Reunited (1 Viewer)

Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit and Houston were all Home Dogs by decent margins this weekend and they all beat the spread or won the game.
Then there's the Jets and Cardinals that were home dogs that got handled pretty easily. Because of the lack of QB play, I tend to put Seattle in the Jets bin of home dogs.

Final Score: Denver 23...Seattle 20 but for the life of me I can't comprehend Seattle putting up more than 10 points tonight. But the trend this weekend is take the home dog.Opening Week.

The juice from the crowd is usually there more opening day than any other. By mid-season, Chicago's season is usually over. Same with Atlanta and Houston. The crowd has a little more juice to give early on. That would be my impression on what happened for these last few games, besides the outlier of Chicago game being played in a rain storm.

Really happy for that Chicago team, gotta enjoy watching someone having fun playing in the ******** rain celebrating a big win.

Twitter will have a ball with Hackett.

>>Developing: Russell Wilson might fire head coach Nathaniel Hackett in the #Broncos locker room after this game. Go #Seahawks<<

>>So, Nathaniel Hackett really decided to settle for the 64 yarder?? Don't worry he used his TOs when the Seahawks were taking a knee...brutal!<<

>>Brian Flores’ lawsuit should be won just off of what Nathaniel Hackett just did.<<

The announcers trying to sell this pile of crap is hilarious. McManus is 12.5% from that distance (1/8). You really think that's a higher percentage than going for the first down? Javonte was averaging 6.1 YPC, lol. Announcers keep talking about how "weird" the ending was.

It sure was fellas, it sure was. You keep playing "I don't know nothing" and move along. That's how Joe Buck keeps his job. :lol:

That was terrible. I don’t believe that Hackett made the deliberate decision to let the clock run. I think they were just too disorganized.
They were disorganized all night. How many delay of games and false starts were there? Just a horrible job preparing the team and horrible play calling on the goal line multiple times.

Obviously not going to remember myself, but Is that the worst coaching performance in a head coaches first game?

...Like in the history of sports?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say we will not see a third consecutive year of a team acquiring a HOF QB and immediately going on to win the Super Bowl.

(OK, fine, Stafford's probably not a Hall of Famer. Just go with it.)

@rockaction

PM me what you think our starting lineup should be for next week and I'll send you my notes.

I can assure you that Nathaniel Hackett will be our fantasy coach.

I'll just post it here. PM me your thoughts and we'll spring into action!

Let's see, preliminary lineup:

QB - Mahomes
RB - AJ Dillon, Jeff Wilson (Breece Hall, Khalil Herbert, and a few others highlight the RB bench)
WR - Ja'Marr Chase, Terry McLaurin, DK Metcalf, Courtland Sutton, DJ Chark (Jakobi Meyers and Michael Gallup highlight the WR bench)
TE - Dallas Goedert (Gerald Evertt and Albert O are the only contenders here)
DL - Grady Jarrett, Dominique Robinson, Jonathan Greenard (Sitting Marcus Davenport and Josh Sweat, who highlight the DL bench)
LB - Drue Tranquill, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Micah Parsons (David Long, Nicholas Morrow, Lavonte David, jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah highlight the LB bench)
DB - Nick Cross, Nate Hobbs, and a player to be claimed off of waivers (my mash unit. Kamren Curl and Jayron Kearse are hurt right now. They'll sub in if they can play)

Look okay?

Let's see, preliminary lineup:

QB - Mahomes
RB - AJ Dillon, Jeff Wilson (Breece Hall, Khalil Herbert, and a few others highlight the RB bench)
WR - Ja'Marr Chase, Terry McLaurin, DK Metcalf, Courtland Sutton, DJ Chark (Jakobi Meyers and Michael Gallup highlight the WR bench)
TE - Dallas Goedert (Gerald Evertt and Albert O are the only contenders here)
DL - Grady Jarrett, Dominique Robinson, Jonathan Greenard (Sitting Marcus Davenport and Josh Sweat, who highlight the DL bench)
LB - Drue Tranquill, Kamu Grugier-Hill, Micah Parsons (David Long, Nicholas Morrow, Lavonte David, jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah highlight the LB bench)
DB - Nick Cross, Nate Hobbs, and a player to be claimed off of waivers (my mash unit. Kamren Curl and Jayron Kearse are hurt right now. They'll sub in if they can play)

Look okay?
I have no experience in a league starting defenders which by Shark Pool criteria makes me an expert in the field. I'll get back to you on those.

But, Michael Gallop? Really? Drop him and pick up the nacho guy at a decent home game. You won't get the two touchdown game from him anyhow and he'll end the season with four. Smarten up.

Hackett is going to take deserved heat for this game, but Russ is part of the story. When Sutton has to clap for the ball when he’s wide open, that’s not good. Jeudy was underthrown badly on the TD. On that play that barely resulted in a 1st down (challenged) Shannon Sharpe was beside himself that it took Russ so long to spot the wide open TE. Could be rust, but Russ seemed slow and off all night.

I am still shocked after this game. I mean why did that happen? Even the network was caught off guard with the commercial
break with the stupid decision. And the manic press conference from Hackett will live on as memes forever.

Hackett is going to take deserved heat for this game, but Russ is part of the story. When Sutton has to clap for the ball when he’s wide open, that’s not good. Jeudy was underthrown badly on the TD. On that play that barely resulted in a 1st down (challenged) Shannon Sharpe was beside himself that it took Russ so long to spot the wide open TE. Could be rust, but Russ seemed slow and off all night.
Rust, emotion of playing in Seattle. He'll bounce back at home next week

The announcers trying to sell this pile of crap is hilarious. McManus is 12.5% from that distance (1/8). You really think that's a higher percentage than going for the first down? Javonte was averaging 6.1 YPC, lol. Announcers keep talking about how "weird" the ending was.

It sure was fellas, it sure was. You keep playing "I don't know nothing" and move along. That's how Joe Buck keeps his job. :lol:
12.5% isnt even an accurate number. Guy kicks in denver. Has never hit from that long.

Wow... I didn't expect so many boos
When Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch returned to Seattle on their new team, Seattle gave them standing ovations. Bobby Wagner will receive a Standing O when the Rams come to town. Russell Wilson earned the boos he received.

Wow... I didn't expect so many boos
When Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch returned to Seattle on their new team, Seattle gave them standing ovations. Bobby Wagner will receive a Standing O when the Rams come to town. Russell Wilson earned the boos he received.
I guess I don't know the full story, but I didn't think Russ was a **** or left on that bad of terms but I could be wrong.

He was very divisive in the locker room and the defensive players truly disliked him. Russ was all about his image and brand and put that above the team.

Users who are viewing this thread