What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL MNF THREAD *** (1 Viewer)

OK. 21 pt lead over a sorry-arsed team.RUN THE ###### BALL!!!!!! :rant:

There is nothing better than laying the wood on a prop bet that Philly would score 24.5 pts for the entire game!! Its the friggin 2nd qtr! :popcorn: I guess I can go to bed now.

He did an ice skater's waltz after the 1st and stood on the little star in the end zone and posed on the second one. Let's see what he's got in store for the next 2 :D
I dont get the waltz comment. It looked like he was imitating a speed skater.

I hate TO but what the hell is he gonna do next?going back to the center star?
TO can be a jerk, but I think he would not try it at this point. I bet Reid has told him would fine him or something like that if tried it.

i hate to admit this but i drafted the dallas d.oh i dropped them awhile back but i cant get their stench off me.its like a scarlette D

If Vegas were to set a bet on a fight between TO and Ray Lewis who would be favored. My brother and I have been talking about this for the past hour and have different opinions. I know right away you think Lewis would rip him apart but when you think about it I'm not to sure Lewis would even get a punch landed. Stupid reply I know but after a few beers and listening to my brother who is a big Lewis fan I'm getting a little irritated.

You know who really sucks? Roy Williams. He might be the most overhyped player in the NFL.Last week a freaking Bengals TE ran away from him. This week he's acting like he's Superman and the Eagles WRs' helmets are made out of kryptonite.

If Vegas were to set a bet on a fight between TO and Ray Lewis who would be favored. My brother and I have been talking about this for the past hour and have different opinions. I know right away you think Lewis would rip him apart but when you think about it I'm not to sure Lewis would even get a punch landed. Stupid reply I know but after a few beers and listening to my brother who is a big Lewis fan I'm getting a little irritated.
Does Ray get a knife?

The Cowboys pass defense stinks like a house built out of dead dogs, stuffed with cat #### and set on fire.
Do you make a living writing poetry, or is it just for the love of the muse?

########. Can't you sorry ####### just lay down and die? Go ###### scoring and Owens has to go back out and catch 3 more 80 yard TDs. ####!

You know who really sucks? Roy Williams. He might be the most overhyped player in the NFL.Last week a freaking Bengals TE ran away from him. This week he's acting like he's Superman and the Eagles WRs' helmets are made out of kryptonite.
Im up by 5.38 points facing Roy Williams. Keep up the good work Roy, your doing a mighty fine job!

He throws this ###### to Owens and I'm screaming.Edit: Just run the ball you ####### #######.

Last edited:
[Madden]that's what a QB who eats Chunky Soup can do!that's what a QB who loves his mom can do![/Madden]

That was one of the most ridiculous plays I've ever seen. "Only McNabb could make that play" -Merrill Reese

Users who are viewing this thread