What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL MNF THREAD *** (1 Viewer)

They should bench McNabb. That's the slowest release I've ever seen for a QB. ;)
Much like Kurt Warner it is taking him way to much time to get rid of the ball.BTW, these officials call 'holding' on a three step drop, but nothing happened THERE?

Love him, or hate him, McNabb just had one of the most amazing plays there getting out of THAT mess and throwing the bomb to Mitchell. WOW! :eek:

This game epitomizes what a friggin joke the NFC is this year compared to the AFC.The Eagles go to overtime vs. AFC North basement dweller Cleveland, struggle to score 15 at home vs. Baltimore, and then get punked by Pittsburgh.Back to the NFC - and suddenly they're putting up 400 yards in a half.

This game epitomizes what a friggin joke the NFC is this year compared to the AFC.The Eagles go to overtime vs. AFC North basement dweller Cleveland, struggle to score 15 at home vs. Baltimore, and then get punked by Pittsburgh.Back to the NFC - and suddenly they're putting up 400 yards in a half.
Right! Because GB vs Ind (NFC vs AFC) was just a defensive struggle. Green Bay was lucky to score!

Westbrook TD

Look at Owens sorry ### over there all pissed off that he can't grab more glory. You ###### #######.

I forgot that it's easy to win on the road in Cleveland and every other team in the league is destroying that horrible Ravens D.

He throws this ###### to Owens and I'm screaming.Edit: Just run the ball you ####### #######.
Now will you shut up....... ;)
Awwww man, now we get a replay!"Well, Bob, we really want to get that piece of #### Owens out there for another TD"

Right! Because GB vs Ind (NFC vs AFC) was just a defensive struggle. Green Bay was lucky to score!
Didn't Indy win that game by about 20 points?Didn't KC destroy Atlanta?I'm not talking just about offense-defense, I'm talking wins and losses.

He throws this ###### to Owens and I'm screaming.Edit:  Just run the ball you ####### #######.
Now will you shut up....... ;)
Awwww man, now we get a replay!"Well, Bob, we really want to get that piece of #### Owens out there for another TD"
There you go......now chuck it to TO some more....... :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that classless, Andy?My bad. T.O. demanded the T.O., apparently.

Last edited:
What was up with that Timeout at 16 seconds???<Reid smoking the bad stuff now>
I think Ried realized that in all the excitement after the crazy pass play, that someone forgot to order his halftime sandwich. Can't give a halftime speech on an empty stomach. :hophead:

Yep, remember those Denver teams that went to the Bowl that would light up the AFC and get killed in january...

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that classless, Andy?My bad.  T.O. demanded the T.O., apparently.
I hope TO catches about 3 more TDs in the 2nd half. Just for you! :thumbup:
:angry: You are now officially on the poop-list :angry:
What do I win?
Poop-list prizes are no longer awarded. Got too ####### expensive, as I'm certain you can imagine.
Damn! Just ruined my night. I was really looking forward to getting something. Maybe TO will do something special for me. :lol:

Is that classless, Andy?My bad.  T.O. demanded the T.O., apparently.
I hope TO catches about 3 more TDs in the 2nd half. Just for you! :thumbup:
:angry: You are now officially on the poop-list :angry:
What do I win?
Poop-list prizes are no longer awarded. Got too ####### expensive, as I'm certain you can imagine.
Damn! Just ruined my night. I was really looking forward to getting something. Maybe TO will do something special for me. :lol:
Easily the longest 30 minutes of the season.

Sloooooowwww......DooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnEdit: ### #######! Just die already! You go three and out a few times and TO can stay on the ###### bench. You ####### ########!

Last edited:
OMG! Eddie George had three consecutive runs for positive yardage! And a TD!What the hell kind of drugs was he taking at halftime?

Ya know, with all the hoopla, and unbelieveable scoring by the Iggles, Jason Witten has just as nice stats as Terrell Owens, if you can believe it or not. As of right now -- Owens = 4/111/2 and Witten = 5/108/2WOW!

Was that an Eddie George sighting?At least it wasn't Witten. Two more TDs from him and I might start to worry... nah. I have McNabb. :thumbup:

As a true Eddie George fan, I love to see that.AND, it keeps the game close so the eagles will keep throwing it to TO..... :D

As a true Eddie George fan, I love to see that.AND, it keeps the game close so the eagles will keep throwing it to TO..... :D
:hot: Keep it up, John :hot:

OMG! Eddie George had three consecutive runs for positive yardage! And a TD!What the hell kind of drugs was he taking at halftime?
Extra Strength Geritol with Double Caffeine and Stool Softener.

Tuna said "We just don't have many options..."bwahahaah! :rotflmao: BTW - I hate these lamo's on the sidelines.... (except for 'Goose')

Did I just see these Philadelphia ######## in a 4-wide set on 1st down?

Users who are viewing this thread