What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL MNF THREAD *** (1 Viewer)

fumble on the punt.westbrook runs for the first down inside the 5.. feels like McNabb is gonna throw another one to TO here

Best possible outcome for tonight. T.O. makes a catch out of bounds and runs into Parcells, knocking both out of the game. :D

WTF is going on here, it took this long to get a MNF thread started!?! :shock: :confused: I was going to ask this same question, but figured it would have to HONDA for sure.

Sheesh. I have an 80 point lead going into tonight, but the other team has McNabb, Owens, Levens and Witten left. :shock: :wall:

WTF is going on here, it took this long to get a MNF thread started!?! I was going to ask this same question, but figured it would have to HONDA for sure.
dude, how about some solutions instead of pointing out the obvious problem yet again.nah, im just kidding. yeah what gives why wasnt there a thread.this stinks worse than cardinals passing game.

Let me get this straight. Small scatbacks like Martin, Barber and Dunn have been getting goal line carries all season long and scoring with them and I have Westbrook who isn't even in the game for a 4 yard TD and has only scored one f?2!ing time all year!?!?!?!I'll be glad when this season is over. :rant: :hot: :rant: Rant over.

Golly gosh.The Cowboys pass defense stinks like a house built out of dead dogs, stuffed with cat #### and set on fire.

Yah i noticed that right away when he scored. I dont think the players (dal) realized it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, you can ###### quit, now. Has this guy been covered on a single TD this year?

Usually, when the Iggles play the Girls I root for the blimp to crash on the field. After that last TD I'm rooting for a TOKO. Is it possible to root for a Philly loss while not rooting for a Dallas win?

He did an ice skater's waltz after the 1st and stood on the little star in the end zone and posed on the second one. Let's see what he's got in store for the next 2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread