What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Monday Night Football Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Could this next series tell the tale? Will LJ be the back in this series and from here on out?Let's get some closure!Come on Coach! Make the call!

Somebody in my league had Bennett on the bench tonight. Ouch.And I think the Titans conservative play calling on the last drive will cost them the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone's game still in the balance here?
3 more points from Kennison and my year is over.
Unbelievable.... I've been rooting against Kennison all night, and that TD seals your fate. Sorry.Good luck next year. (there really isn't anything anyone can say to make you feel better, kind of an ackward moment)

On the replay of the reaction of Tennessee's bench to the late hit penalty, you can see an assistant in the background doing a :banned:

:rotflmao: @ the guy on the sidelines behind Jeff Fisher making the "you've been drinking" sign at the ref
Glug glug glug!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: glad i wasn't the only one that saw that....

LJ saved my bacon, picked him up a week or two ago and inserted him as I was the underdog and needed the risk/reward player. I won that game.Now on the other side, Mason getting hurt ended my chances in the NFFA league - I needed 17 points, got 8 with the TD, but unless he catches a lot of passes AND the TD for Tenn to win, I'm out.I advanced in my $$ league to the second round, and in my dynasty league I dropped the game (Ironically to the team that has Bennett AND LJ) to end up with the 2nd seed after leading the league ALL year long until this week (playoffs week 15/16)Mike

Wow! What luck for me.

Up by 17 points going into MNF with my opponent having Chris Brown. If I win, I'm in my league's playoffs; a loss or tie marks the end of my season.

Brown scores 16 by halftime and then doesn't return.

:eek:

crap - I didn't think it was possible because I was down so much - but Green/Kennison's 2nd TD gave me enough points so that my last minute decision to bench TJ Duckett cost me a playoff spot. Oops.

Say again?B.Volek pass to S.Meier to TEN 40 for 9 yards. FUMBLES, and recovers at TEN 40. S.Meier for 60 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Say again?B.Volek pass to S.Meier to TEN 40 for 9 yards. FUMBLES, and recovers at TEN 40. S.Meier for 60 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
The TD went the other way.2-10-TEN 31 :-)19) B.Volek pass to S.Meier to TEN 39 for 8 yards. Lateral to R.Holcombe to TEN 39 for no gain. FUMBLES, RECOVERED by KC-K.Mitchell at TEN 39. K.Mitchell for 39 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Wow. What an ending! Less than two minutes left and Ten was up by 3. Now they lose by 11. What a choke!

wow, this game had heartbreak hotel written all over it....so many :bs: plays and :bs: players scoring....can't wait to read the horror stories :lol:

Dear Billy Volek,Thank you for being a stud tonight. You brought me back from what I thought was an insurmountable deficit. I now advance in the playoffs. I'm sorry your lousy defense couldn't help you win this game.Dear Steve McNair,Thank you for being injured and not trying to play tonight. You almost killed my season. Had you been playing tonight you probably wouldn't have been able to do what Billy did.Not that any of this matters to either of you since you lost tonight, but I am grateful nonetheless.Z

'night guys. Great fun. Time to start researching next week's matchups (don't like Walker against the Jaguars).Good luck next week.....

Dear Billy Volek,Thank you for being a stud tonight. You brought me back from what I thought was an insurmountable deficit. I now advance in the playoffs. I'm sorry your lousy defense couldn't help you win this game.Dear Steve McNair,Thank you for being injured and not trying to play tonight. You almost killed my season. Had you been playing tonight you probably wouldn't have been able to do what Billy did.Not that any of this matters to either of you since you lost tonight, but I am grateful nonetheless.Z
Well said! :rotflmao:

Kennisons td pushed me into round 2. Didn't think I would get it when they got that close. An xp by tynes would have resulted in a tie and I would have lost the tie-break. Way too close for comfort, but in the end... :thumbup:

I also have Blaylock in, but am really tempted to switch to LJ.....just a gut feeling that he'll get the majority of the work.It's either go with my head or heartHead: Blaylock -- named starter, safe betHeart: LJ -- potential to shine again, and claim starting position :wall: :wall: :wall:
If anyone is interested, i just put LJ in my lineup.......lets go ####er !! :excited:
goes to show, sometimes u gotta go with ur heart :gang:

Users who are viewing this thread