What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Monday Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

seems that Tony Fisher is in for the third down plays...
Noticed that too, here's hoping Gado does well. I need at least 1 TD from him...probably two to realistically have a shot in one league.

Mewelde getting all the carries...not a lot there in terms of running lanes, seems like he is trying to barrel ahead on every play

I'd expect they'll keep that up, although with Gado showing some nice hands on that reception, maybe they don't need to! I think that's probably more of a blitz pickup thing, although I confess I don't know what kind of blocker Fisher is.

Isn't this thread supposed to get pinned? I've never had a thread I started pinned before. It would mean a lot to me.

I'd expect they'll keep that up, although with Gado showing some nice hands on that reception, maybe they don't need to! I think that's probably more of a blitz pickup thing, although I confess I don't know what kind of blocker Fisher is.
He's a good blocker and a good receiver out of the backfield. He's the third-down RB. That's his role and that's the role the Packers prefer to keep him in.

that brad johnson INT was intended for MM... didn't seem like MM got any seperation from that linebacker

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't this thread supposed to get pinned? I've never had a thread I started pinned before. It would mean a lot to me.
Since it took until 9:20 to even get a MNF thread going, I'm thinking no one really cares about tonight's game! Good luck though, I hope your dreams come true.

Brad Johnson looking alright since that overthrow/batted-down combo.
Hmm...forgot to knock on wood. Looked like he threw a nerf ball. That glove is definitely bothering him.

Isn't this thread supposed to get pinned?  I've never had a thread I started pinned before.  It would mean a lot to me.
Since it took until 9:20 to even get a MNF thread going, I'm thinking no one really cares about tonight's game! Good luck though, I hope your dreams come true.
LOL... Thanks for your support. It's pinned! It's official, I'm kind of a big deal.

Isn't this thread supposed to get pinned?  I've never had a thread I started pinned before.  It would mean a lot to me.
LOL... Thanks for your support. It's pinned! It's official, I'm kind of a big deal.
:thumbup: :thumbup: Congrats!! You've made the big time, bro!! That's one more pinned thread that I can claim!

A little late, but that first sack Favre took was pathetic... Sometimes, Favre is just pathetic. Like at the end of the Cincy game when he underhanded it 8 yards beyond the line of scrimmage, then dramatically fell over two guys on the ground and began to crawl around like a child. Pathetic.

NASDAQ is jealous. He'll try anything outrageous to get pinned.

Madden's talking so much about Kampman but nobody has clued him in that the Vikings actually signed him to an offer sheet in the off-season which the Packers matched.

Madden's talking so much about Kampman but nobody has clued him in that the Vikings actually signed him to an offer sheet in the off-season which the Packers matched.
Nice info. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread