What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (3 Viewers)

I may try for Phoenix. What are my chances of getting tickets? I dont belong to any club. I would love to see them but I am not a fan of going through a lot of bs to get tickets. Any idea on cost yet?

I may try for Phoenix. What are my chances of getting tickets? I dont belong to any club. I would love to see them but I am not a fan of going through a lot of bs to get tickets. Any idea on cost yet?
You just need to wait for the public onsale date (July 27) if you're not in the fan club. I would assume tickets are about $80 each. As long as you aren't picky on where you're sitting, I would imagine you would be able to get tickets as long as your buying right when they go on sale.

You just need to wait for the public onsale date (July 27) if you're not in the fan club. I would assume tickets are about $80 each. As long as you aren't picky on where you're sitting, I would imagine you would be able to get tickets as long as your buying right when they go on sale.
I may give it a shot but $80.00 a pice is steep for me. - Living on a tight budget :thumbdown:

I may give it a shot but $80.00 a pice is steep for me. - Living on a tight budget :thumbdown:
Weren't you 10C at one point? Well good luck if you decide to go for it...

Weren't you 10C at one point? Well good luck if you decide to go for it...
No I was never 10C

Also in Phoenix area and love Pearl Jam but have never seen them live...nor many concerts for that matter. Might have to try get to this one.

Also in Phoenix area and love Pearl Jam but have never seen them live...nor many concerts for that matter. Might have to try get to this one.
I am with you. I am dropping hints to the wife and it is not going well. This may be one of those things I just do and accept the consequences. I think the benefit outways the risk. :oldunsure:

It will really come down to price for me.

I am with you. I am dropping hints to the wife and it is not going well. This may be one of those things I just do and accept the consequences. I think the benefit outways the risk. :oldunsure:

It will really come down to price for me.
I just saw a site that looks like tickets are over $200.00. That prices me out and its not close. :kicksrock:

I am with you. I am dropping hints to the wife and it is not going well. This may be one of those things I just do and accept the consequences. I think the benefit outways the risk. :oldunsure: It will really come down to price for me.
I just saw a site that looks like tickets are over $200.00. That prices me out and its not close. :kicksrock:
what site? theres no way thats the face value

I am with you. I am dropping hints to the wife and it is not going well. This may be one of those things I just do and accept the consequences. I think the benefit outways the risk. :oldunsure: It will really come down to price for me.
$155/pair of tickets before feeshttp://pearljam.com/tickets/shows?tour_id=13

Long gone are the $40 tickets, those were awesome times. Several times I got tickets within 10 rows of the stage from the box office, 3 or 4PM on the day of the show.

http://www.concertboom.com/glendale/2013/november/pearl-jam-in-glendale-2124896/

That links me to google. $155.00 a pair and I am going

thats a link to the official pj site...guess if your not a member it bounces to google. either way, your site is an after market site. the ticket master face value should be $72.50 before fees. if you log on when the tickets go on sale, you should be good to go

thats a link to the official pj site...guess if your not a member it bounces to google. either way, your site is an after market site. the ticket master face value should be $72.50 before fees. if you log on when the tickets go on sale, you should be good to go
Sweet I will be checking it out

I feel a tad bit slimy here but anyone here a Ten Club member but not putting in for shows? I’m a huge fan, but have had some bad luck before with Ticketmaster. I’ll pay your Ten Club membership for this year and next ($40, right) if you can grab me just 2 seats, anywhere to Hartford on 10/25. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel a tad bit slimy here but anyone here a Ten Club member but not putting in for shows? Im a huge fan, but have had some bad luck before with Ticketmaster. Ill pay your Ten Club membership for this year and next ($40, right) if you can grab me just 2 seats, anywhere to Hartford on 10/25. PM me if interested. Thanks.
i don't know if this is possible. Don't you need to show ID?I have never gotten ten club tickets so I don't know for sure

I feel a tad bit slimy here but anyone here a Ten Club member but not putting in for shows? Im a huge fan, but have had some bad luck before with Ticketmaster. Ill pay your Ten Club membership for this year and next ($40, right) if you can grab me just 2 seats, anywhere to Hartford on 10/25. PM me if interested. Thanks.
i don't know if this is possible. Don't you need to show ID?I have never gotten ten club tickets so I don't know for sure
You need to show ID to pick up tickets day of show.

You need to show ID to pick up tickets day of show.
got it, thanks

Don't worry, I feel slimy every day

DIH for crappy seats in Baltimore. Finally get to take my kids to a show.

So how hard do folks think these are gonna be to get? I think it all depends on the TM website. If it crashes or spins the white circles on you and leaves you in a queue you can't get out of, maybe not much you can do.

So how hard do folks think these are gonna be to get? I think it all depends on the TM website. If it crashes or spins the white circles on you and leaves you in a queue you can't get out of, maybe not much you can do.
They rarely tour anymore, and when they do, it's a handful of dates. Large regions of the country have been left out, so the die-hard fans will be traveling long distances to see shows. Last two albums were their best in over a decade and this one is getting similar buzz. I would expect demand to be through the roof.

I figure the odds are I'm probably not going to get 10C tickets and I'm not planning to even try TM. It's not the same experience for me if I'm not on the floor or lower level close to the stage. I'm not driving hundreds of miles and paying for a hotel room so I can sit in the nosebleeds and barely see the band.

Pearl Jam's new album, Lightning Bolt, to be released October 15, 2013.

I let my Tenclub lapse years ago because they rarely ever come to the South East. What is my best bet to get to the Charlotte show? Stubhub?

Mind You Manners is very "punky" with first listen. Parts of it do sounds like Spin the black Circle. Definitely one of the fastest tunes they've had in a while

It sounds so-so to me, but then again, everything new sounds so-so until I listen to it about a thousand times.

However, this does not seem to have the depth or complexity I usually enjoy in my favorite PJ tunes.

Time will tell I guess.

Bull Dozier said:
It sounds so-so to me, but then again, everything new sounds so-so until I listen to it about a thousand times.

However, this does not seem to have the depth or complexity I usually enjoy in my favorite PJ tunes.

Time will tell I guess.
yeah, i hear ya...just a quick fun tune

I dig the single, definitely hear some Supersonic in there. I doubt it will be my favorite off the new album but will be fun at shows (if I get to go to any).

Any MASS native FBGs here going to Brooklyn night 1 and coming back? I have a wedding in Blackstone, MA on the 19th but have a freind in NYC trying to talk me into flying into NYC fri AM and hitting the show at Barclays, then rolling down to the wedding the next morning. :unsure:

Flights are cheap from NYC>BOS (80ea) but BOS>Blackstone is like 150 taxi fare.

Don't worry, I feel slimy every day

DIH for crappy seats in Baltimore. Finally get to take my kids to a show.
Sweet, doesn't matter if the kids are going. I was set to take my soon to be 8 year old but we didn't get lucky this time.

Anyways, I'll likely put in for Buffalo and that's it. Seems like that's going to be a popular show. Charlotte is a possibility but my buddy that lives there is going with his wife.

Mind You Manners is very "punky" with first listen. Parts of it do sounds like Spin the black Circle. Definitely one of the fastest tunes they've had in a while
I just heard it tonight and at first listen I like it a lot. I agree it is "punky"

I've seen them once. Austin in 95. I didn't even like them much and it was amazing. Anyone know when the last time they played Austin was?

Yep....spin spin...spin the black circle. Ill take more Vitalogy tinged tunes. No foxymophandlemama crap though please. Or Bugs.

Users who are viewing this thread