What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Someone explain this to me. If I am not a ten club member then I cant buy tix? Just confused. I went on to ticketmaster and they have nothing
You can't buy advance tickets. Regular tickets go on sale at a later date.
Thanksand
10C members get pre-sale priorities. Basically, X amount of tickets are withheld per show for the 10C and this done before public tickets go on sale. All great seats too.I'm not sure when Ticketmaster will announce when tickets go onsale to the public, assuming they have not yet.
ThanksAlthough I know I am in the minority, I much prefer to be farther away these days so I can sit and enjoy instead of standing the whole show (Time to get on me for being old). My days of standing for shows and being in the action are done. I can wait for public tix
I'm like this for pretty much any band except for PJ. Being in the front row a handful of times has spoiled me

Someone explain this to me. If I am not a ten club member then I cant buy tix? Just confused. I went on to ticketmaster and they have nothing
You can't buy advance tickets. Regular tickets go on sale at a later date.
Thanksand
10C members get pre-sale priorities. Basically, X amount of tickets are withheld per show for the 10C and this done before public tickets go on sale. All great seats too.I'm not sure when Ticketmaster will announce when tickets go onsale to the public, assuming they have not yet.
ThanksAlthough I know I am in the minority, I much prefer to be farther away these days so I can sit and enjoy instead of standing the whole show (Time to get on me for being old). My days of standing for shows and being in the action are done. I can wait for public tix
For PJ, standing is a definite, but the moshing days are over. May be one of the many benefits of 10C tix in that those with low numbers have aged in step with the band:)

Took 20 minutes and 3 'BUY' buttons, only to be told 'temporarily out of stock' until a successful transaction was made :thumbup:

Figured MSG tix would be a little more expensive, but an extra $10/ticket was a little extreme. Of course, I paid it, so I guess I shouldn't #####.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, you can't log into the Pit (db error).

I can only imagine the whining going on there...
Predictions on thread topics:1. $10 more per ticket!!! Guess Pearl Jam has finally sold out

2. See, this is why PJ doesn't play the South! NYC sold out in 20 mins, West palm still available!

3. Does anyone have an extra Dusseldorf poster?
You can't even make stuff like this up: link
ATTN: all 10c members from outside the tri-state area that got tickets to MSG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words cannot describe my animosity towards you right now. Go ahead and flame me for not wanting you at the MSG shows, but how the #### would you like it if there were thousands upon thousands of out of state people trying to get tickets to the venue closest to you? In case you couldn't tell, I'm from NY (born and raised) and didn't get tickets.

Predictions on thread topics:1. $10 more per ticket!!! Guess Pearl Jam has finally sold out

2. See, this is why PJ doesn't play the South! NYC sold out in 20 mins, West palm still available!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words cannot describe my animosity towards you right now. Go ahead and flame me for not wanting you at the MSG shows, but how the #### would you like it if there were thousands upon thousands of out of state people trying to get tickets to the venue closest to you? In case you couldn't tell, I'm from NY (born and raised) and didn't get tickets.
Classic Pit material :kicksrock:

T -10 min for round 2...

No way :kicksrock:

Looking promising. Got a go from the wife, and my friend said he should be able to make it. We might even have another buddy or two go also if they get general tickets when they go on sale. I'd have to think Columbia will be one of the easier ones on this tour to score 10C tickets for, right? Unless some folks decide to extend their trip to Bonnaroo. What's your 10C #, KT? I'm 129xxx.ETA: Another bonus for going,KT - you can now buy Bear Republic beers in SC, and Founders is rumored to be there in a matter of weeks. :popcorn:
Tickets were a breeze to buy. We are 143xxx, so I imagine we'll be within a row of each other. Definitely going to hit up some Bear Republic while I am down there. We'll talk as the time gets closer to the concert.

I got tickets and got to the point of address confirmation, then it crapped out and now I can't even get into the site.

Hoping maybe they'll still be in my cart if I ever get back in.

I must have gottent the "BUY" button 6-7 times, but it always went to "temporarily out of stock" once selected.

Guess I will just have to be happy with 1 date (of course, anyone with an extra for night 2, just let me know).

I must have gottent the "BUY" button 6-7 times, but it always went to "temporarily out of stock" once selected.Guess I will just have to be happy with 1 date (of course, anyone with an extra for night 2, just let me know).
Keep trying. TOOS is not a bad thing there, iirc.
Tried until the ticket icon was gone...as of now, only MSG 1 for me. Better than none, but still bummed as I was only a step or two away from tix for both. First time I got hosed for a big show (don't count Letterman, Vic, etc..)

I must have gottent the "BUY" button 6-7 times, but it always went to "temporarily out of stock" once selected.Guess I will just have to be happy with 1 date (of course, anyone with an extra for night 2, just let me know).
Tried until the ticket icon was gone...as of now, only MSG 1 for me. Better than none, but still bummed as I was only a step or two away from tix for both.
I was there for MSG I and II last time. While I already had like 12th row floor, I went to the window periodically to see if any others (better) were released. I got one that was front row, side-stage, which was elevated. Gave it to some kid that promised he was a fan. I looked on all concert long as I kinda wished I had taken that seat instead. The flip-side is that I think you can see me in that poster where the band is saying their goodbyes at the end of the show (taken behind the band).I did the same thing in SD and saw one of the most memorable shows ever for me, from the side of the stage again. Moral to the story is that they sometimes release extras (that were reserved for family and friends and such) before the show. It's worth a shot.

Tried until the ticket icon was gone...as of now, only MSG 1 for me. Better than none, but still bummed as I was only a step or two away from tix for both. First time I got hosed for a big show (don't count Letterman, Vic, etc..)
Are you gonna try to hammer down some seats on Ticketmaster. Then try to upgrade if possible, and if not, I'm sure you'd still enjoy the show, no?

Are you gonna try to hammer down some seats on Ticketmaster. Then try to upgrade if possible, and if not, I'm sure you'd still enjoy the show, no?
I have some 10C friends to reach out to but, yeah, worst resort, I'll do that. Will be weird, as I have not gone to a PJ show (in a large venue) w/out 10C tix before. Guess I'll see how the other half lives :nerd:

Not a poster guy usually but check this one out from the private show. CLASSIC!

ETA check out this email I just got: TU, this is bad news for you (and me) but we're still gonna hook up...

This guy is an old fraternity brother -- same dude I thought would put us up (sweet pad). Keep in mind we crashed at his place with a couple of chicks I had met down at the San Diego (and who ended up coming up for their first PJ show in LA...and in the back of my truck all the way to SF). He's a lawyer for Patagonia btw...

Here goes: :potkettle:

"PEDRO_ to me...show details 8:33 PM (1 hour ago)

hey bro

your note got me so excited! so here's the dealio from my end. i get back from china on the 10th (day of the concert; arrive in the afternoon). i'm crazy busy and actually have to head straight to work!?!?!

i gotta be honest amigo. i'm not going to be partying much at all. i'll be dead tired and actually have a busy day on friday. i also gotta tell you also that i've been pulling back on the partying scene and slowing down a bit (meow). don't get me wrong, i still have a good time but a lot more chill-laxin now. last time was epic and i loved it, but i don't want to mellow your vibe or be a lame duck. you prob wanna do a hotel room bro and meet some tasty-treats!!!

of course i would love to go to the concert and grab a beer and catch up with you guys for sure. i just don't think i'll have much more in me after that. sorry to be lame. either way brother...BAM...positive vibes always flowing your way.

wish me good luck tomorrow - we have our board meeting and then i fly off to china on friday.

lat-tron,

pedro j"

Poor guy... :lmao:

Sonny Lubick Blowup Doll said:
Not a poster guy usually but check this one out from the private show. CLASSIC!

ETA check out this email I just got: TU, this is bad news for you (and me) but we're still gonna hook up...

This guy is an old fraternity brother -- same dude I thought would put us up (sweet pad). Keep in mind we crashed at his place with a couple of chicks I had met down at the San Diego (and who ended up coming up for their first PJ show in LA...and in the back of my truck all the way to SF). He's a lawyer for Patagonia btw...

Here goes: :shrug:

"PEDRO_ to me...show details 8:33 PM (1 hour ago)

hey bro

your note got me so excited! so here's the dealio from my end. i get back from china on the 10th (day of the concert; arrive in the afternoon). i'm crazy busy and actually have to head straight to work!?!?!

i gotta be honest amigo. i'm not going to be partying much at all. i'll be dead tired and actually have a busy day on friday. i also gotta tell you also that i've been pulling back on the partying scene and slowing down a bit (meow). don't get me wrong, i still have a good time but a lot more chill-laxin now. last time was epic and i loved it, but i don't want to mellow your vibe or be a lame duck. you prob wanna do a hotel room bro and meet some tasty-treats!!!

of course i would love to go to the concert and grab a beer and catch up with you guys for sure. i just don't think i'll have much more in me after that. sorry to be lame. either way brother...BAM...positive vibes always flowing your way.

wish me good luck tomorrow - we have our board meeting and then i fly off to china on friday.

lat-tron,

pedro j"

Poor guy... :lmao:
:yawn: That's funny Sonny...

I actually booked a room at the Holiday Inn there in SB b/c I am going to have a bunch of work stuff with me and I need a place to stow it...

Sounds like you burned this dude out last time...

:no:

That's awesome

ETA: Assuming you're not a serial killer, you're welcome to crash in my hotel room

BOOYA

Hey Members!

We have insider information that additional shows could possibly be added to

the Pearl Jam tour and the Ten Club has tickets.

You must be an active Ten Club member as of March 21, 2008 to qualify for

the ticket reservation opportunity.

Here's how it will work ... Beginning April 1, 2008 there will be a ticket

"reservation" at http://www.pearljam.com/goods for shows which could

possibly be added to the tour schedule. A ticket reservation means you

purchase tickets like any other show, however the credit card will not be

charged until the show is confirmed.

Things you must know ... The credit card will be authorized for the amount

of the tickets, so funds must be available. An authorization on the credit

card puts a hold on the funds for a pre-determined amount of time - usually

7-10 business days. The credit card will not be charged until the show is

confirmed, which is likely to happen AFTER the public on-sale.

Sometimes funds are released before the card is charged, but don't panic, we

have the authority to charge your account within a time frame from the date

the order is placed. Therefore, even if funds are released back to your

account and the show is confirmed, we can still charge your credit card for

the tickets.

Once the show is confirmed, we will charge your card and send you a

confirmation for the ticket purchase. If the show is not confirmed, your

funds will be released back to your account within a time frame determined

by the card-issuing bank.

Whew ... long story short, if you are interested in tickets for the possible

shows, you will purchase tickets like any other show and your card will be

charged when the show is confirmed.

All standard Ten Club policies apply to the additional shows. Ticket

reservations are available while supplies last. Two tickets per member/per

show. All sales final.

Ticket reservations will close April 1st at 5pm PDT.

RESERVATIONS FOR POSSIBLE SHOWS:

DATE--------CITY/ST---------VENUE---------PRESALE DATE/TIME

Jun 20------Camden, NJ------Susquehanna------April 1, 9am PDT

Jun 28------Mansfield, MA----Tweeter Amp.----April 1, 11am PDT

REMEMBER ... these shows are NOT confirmed yet, so you are reserving these

tickets at your own risk. Complaints are useless if the show is not

confirmed.

Additional questions can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net or please call

1-800-724-8038.

Tickets for the Pearl Jam 2008 tour dates will go on sale through

www.ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster outlets. See below for on-sale

dates and times ...

APRIL 4

Camden 12 noon

Mansfield 10 am

Hartford 10 am

Columbia 10 am

Virginia Beach 10 am

APRIL 5

West Palm Beach 10 am

Tampa 10 am

APRIL 11

Washington DC 10 am

NYC-2 shows 10 am

Tickets for the Pearl Jam 2008 tour dates will go on sale through

www.ticketmaster.com and all Ticketmaster outlets. See below for on-sale

dates and times ...

APRIL 4

Camden 12 noon

Mansfield 10 am

Hartford 10 am

Columbia 10 am

Virginia Beach 10 am

APRIL 5

West Palm Beach 10 am

Tampa 10 am

APRIL 11

Washington DC 10 am

NYC-2 shows 10 am
I'll have to get into work early or I'll be in transit... :shrug:

God i hope someone is recording these solo shows

Walking the CowAround the BendI Am MineDead ManMOTHGuaranteedNo CeilingFar BehindRiseMillworkerGoodbyeBrokenheartedYou're TrueDriftinHide Your Love AwayPicture In A FrameTroubleI Won't Back DownForever YoungEncore 1SocietyGrowing UpNo MorePorchEncore 2Hard Sun

God i hope someone is recording these solo shows

Walking the CowAround the BendI Am MineDead ManMOTHGuaranteedNo CeilingFar BehindRiseMillworkerGoodbyeBrokenheartedYou're TrueDriftinHide Your Love AwayPicture In A FrameTroubleI Won't Back DownForever YoungEncore 1SocietyGrowing UpNo MorePorchEncore 2Hard Sun
Some good stuff there. If you find a copy somewhere please let me know.

I am officially excited for this now (not that I wasn't before, but I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to really think about it)...

Now it's a week away, and seeing that setlist gives me a megaboner

BTW, the buddy who was using my extra for Santa Barbara can't make the trip after all, so iif anyone wants it or knows someone who wants it, shoot me a PM

SLBD, I seem to remember you said you might know someone who is interested

Users who are viewing this thread