What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Phish Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Trey is on TOUR!!!

Comin' to Minneapolis on Feb. 20th!!!!

Don't let my Phishhead friends know this, but I like Trey and his band as much if not more than Phish. Shhhhhhhhh

Gigantomachia said:
Trey is on TOUR!!!

Comin' to Minneapolis on Feb. 20th!!!!

Don't let my Phishhead friends know this, but I like Trey and his band as much if not more than Phish. Shhhhhhhhh

Can somebody post the dates/locations? I'm blocked and eager to know....

8:30 tonight on FUSE - Trey is inducting Genesis into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Phish will play a bunch of Genesis tunes.

Telluride City Council has given go ahead for two shows on August 9/10 for Phish in Town Center.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am soooooooooooooo stoked!!Trey + horns = awesomeness at its finest.
MORE than Phish? I've fallen asleep at a TAB show.... Then again, that was a great Pre-Party all day at Jones Beach.
I agree. I enjoy TAB, but preferring them to Phish is crazy. I'm going to act like Gig never said it. :thumbup:
Trey was a blast with TAB a couple of weeks ago. In fact, it really looks to me that Trey almost enjoys playing these small gigs moreso than the large Phish shows. He was doing all kinds of crazy antics on stage, and the show rocked!!But I can understand acting like none of this was actually ever said . . . :)

The RnR Hall of Fame concert was meh. The crowd looked dead and didnt understand it and the songs were a little flat but still cool to see them on live tv.

06/11 - Toyota Park, Chicago, IL

06/12 - Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH

06/13 - Hersheypark Stadium, Hershey, PA

06/15 - nTelos Pavilion, Portsmouth, VA

06/17 - Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT

06/18 - Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT

06/19 - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY

06/20 - Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, N

06/22 - Comcast Center, Mansfield, MA

06/24 - Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ

06/25 - Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ

06/26 - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD

06/27 - Merriweather Post Pavilion, Columbia, MD

06/29 - CMAC Performing Arts Center, Canandaigua, NY

07/01 - Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC

07/02 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte, Charlotte, NC

07/03 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA

07/04 - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA

08/05 - The Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA

08/06 - The Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA

08/07 - The Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA

08/09 - Telluride Town Park, Telluride, CO

08/10 - Telluride Town Park, Telluride, CO

08/12 - Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN

08/13 - Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN

08/14 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI

08/15 - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy, WI

08/17 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre, Wantagh, NY

08/18 - Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre, Wantagh, NY

So riddle me this: If I have my wife put in for more tix, using her credit card (same billing and shipping address), do I end up screwing myself? If I go by the letter of the rule below, it would appear not, but am a bit nervous:

There is a limit of one ticket request per credit card. As a security measure, Phish Tickets will accept only one unique credit card number for each ticket request. If you attempt to place additional ticket requests with the same credit card number, all requests will be rejected. In addition, we will be filtering out multiple ticket requests made by the same person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple ticket requests by the same person at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests.

08/05 - The Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA08/06 - The Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA08/07 - The Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA
:pickle:
Holy ####.
:bow:
What's the shark move to get tickets for this? I've put in for mail order, and have a buddy who can't go doing the same, but I'm not putting much stock in my chances.Looks like it's a ticketmaster show -- were you the guy who knew of a place in the Mission that was sorta on the down low, that you've had success with in the past? I'm looking at outlets online in random places like San Bruno, thinking a visit down there on April 2nd might be good idea, I also work on the peninsula and could go there before work.

Police report attempt to revive flattened opossum

By Jason Kessler, CNN

(CNN) -- A Pennsylvania man attempted to resuscitate "a road-killed opossum," state police say.

But this was one possum who wasn't playing possum -- the ugly creature remained dead.

Troopers responding to the scene in Oliver Township on Thursday determined that Donald J. Wolfe, 55, of Brookville, was drunk, according to the police report.

Several witnesses observed Wolfe's failed resurrection of the flattened marsupial, police said. It was not immediately clear how he endeavored to restore the possum's life.

The arresting officer in the incident was unavailable for comment Friday. Attempts to reach Wolfe were also unsuccessful.

Wolfe will be charged with one charge of public drunkenness, police said.

Fullback Fro said:
When are we supposed to hear?
My buddy called today and said that his bank account showed that they took the cash for 8 tickets (4 shows). I'm thinking that if it hasn't happened yet it likely won't.

Fullback Fro said:
My buddy called today and said that his bank account showed that they took the cash for 8 tickets (4 shows). I'm thinking that if it hasn't happened yet it likely won't.
I'd guess all shows don't process at once. Not over til you get the email, which is supposed to come before public on sale dates (Friday and Saturday). That said, I don't see any charges to my credit card right now.

Fullback Fro said:
I'd guess all shows don't process at once. Not over til you get the email, which is supposed to come before public on sale dates (Friday and Saturday). That said, I don't see any charges to my credit card right now.
You were correct. My card was charged by Phish Ticketing today (4 shows for me as well).I went for Camden, SPAC and Canadaigua and will likely have some tickets available for face.

Fullback Fro said:
You were correct. My card was charged by Phish Ticketing today (4 shows for me as well).I went for Camden, SPAC and Canadaigua and will likely have some tickets available for face.
Just checked and I have a Temp Auth / Pending Pymt of $120 for my show! :goodposting:

Fullback Fro said:
Just checked and I have a Temp Auth / Pending Pymt of $120 for my show! :X
:goodposting:

Fullback Fro said:
Just checked and I have a Temp Auth / Pending Pymt of $120 for my show! :rolleyes:
YES! :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread