What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pro Wrestling Thread*** (14 Viewers)

So youtube creator Wrestling reviewer JDfromny206 is getting blasted by WWE for some comments he made about Alexa Bliss on his podcast 2 yrs ago. The best part is this clip was posted by an Anti JD troll account. 

Backstory: 

Who is JD: JD is a little Sicilian from NYC who first got famous on YT back in the Call of Duty days. When that dried up he started his hand in wrestling. Youtube wrestling reviewer Joe Cronin helped JD out got him a job with now Amazing Reds owned company House of Glory after JD did some Commentary work with Joe. Joe and JD had a falling out. JD does a show called Off the Scrip Fri/Sat/Sun on wrestling news of the week and does reviews for RAW/SDL. At first I was a big fan of JD and it's how I found Cronin who I ended up liking more. JD got a little too full of himself eventually. JD started bragging how he's been a fan of wrestling for yrs but his passion only started after meeting Cronin and he started wrestling reviews when the COD game money dried up. JD is known for his outlandish takes and has gotten to the point where he comes off as misogynistic, ignorant, sexist, arrogant, jerk, big shot, etc. JD has a great wrestling mind but don't disagree with him as he acts like you said something about his mother. JD is the definition of an internet bully when this happens. 

Current events: Ryan Satin tweeted some nice comments and how we should all be nicer to one another on Social media and such after this past weekends tragedy after Hana's Death. Look I hate Satin as much as the next person and love to call out his hypocrisy but this is one time I wouldn't touch going after Satin for hypocrisy. So JD comes back calling Satin out and a back and fourth starts. The JD Troll account then posts a video (I think tagging Alexa Bliss) saying these are the comments he made about you. The video is 2 yrs old. Lexi comments and well #### hits the fan from Braun to Charlotte, Sonya, Mick Foley etc all going after JD. That's not the worst part. WWE fanboys and just JD Troll haters go after him with personal attacks. Troll account says JD has been attacked, people know where he lives, his parents and their names, trying to get him fired from his job (This one's been happening for yrs though), etc basically he's getting doxxed which is wrong. 

I have my personal vendetta's against the guy and you know what they say about karma but people attacking like they are now are no different than the person they are attacking. 

For a better full summary of this I'd let Forbe's article take it from here: 

WWE superstars callout wrestling personality after comments he makes about a female talent

10 minutes ago, I had no idea who jagoff from NY was.  I would like to hop in a TARDIS and get those 10 minutes back. <_<  
Like I said I use to follow him. I was looking for a stream for SummerSlam one year as I missed it being away on vacation. Found this guys youtube page and watched a few videos. Back then he was a lot more tame but he shared a lot of the same opinions on the OVERALL PRODUCT OF WWE I had at the time. Awhile later he went on to collaborate with Joe Cronin who runs his own podcast and they created Outta NoWhere (Pun on ORTON RKO) that was basically their collaboration effort on WWE news and rumors. They were great together but JD over time got a huge ego, stopped showing up to do the shows etc etc. In the last 6 months Joe's cohost who's a big guy who deals with a lot of health issues got an email from a fan saying JDElite for his patrons his logo was a copyright of the new COD Elite. The co host made only a mention didn't say JD needs to be sued etc just made mention. JD attacked him in a heinous video on twitter making fun of the dudes weight and everything (Pretty much definition of cyber bullying). The cohost took it in stride made a parody video of it which is incredibly funny. 

JD also had a Patron giveaway for a free XBOX 3 yrs ago. A fan of Cronin's had told the cohost he never got the XBOX. The Fan I found out through talking to him is a cousin of Jimmy and Jay USO, Uncle Eddie Fatu AKA UMAGA and Rkishi etc. The Cousin helped me get word to Dwayne Johnson about a cancer patient 10 yrs old who wanted to meet Dwayne and he went to Leati AKA Roman to give him that message and 2 days later the girl got some cool stuff from Dwayne and a great 5-8 mins video message with Dwayne saying they will eventually meet in person. This is the person who told me about when The USO's would come back as Faces and when which I had posted about right before their debut.

Long story short the Cousin of the family never received the XBOX he legit won. He didn't harass JD on it but every few weeks would ask for an update on it or say do you want my address to send it. JD got annoyed with him. JD also has some of his own issues. Depression, Napoleon complex (He's smaller then Johnny Gargano and Daniel Bryan) narcalypsy, egotism, ignorance, misogny, self righteousness, etc. JD was dealing with a tough break up from a GF and this guy despite not getting his reward reached out to him and tried to also give him constructive criticism and ideas to help make his show better. JD went after him and blocked him. The cousin has shown me the emails and DM's from their exchanges not getting th award and what JD has said to him. I even tweeted about this to Alexa in her response as well as some others saying if any dirt sheets is interested in this info they are welcomed to contact me about it. He also lies about being a huge wrestling fan and passion for commentary. I explained this in the initial post about this. 

Like I said speaking to friends in the business, my sources other wrestling YT creators JD isn't liked in the community. Most of the people who like him to put it in another way are the same type of idiots who'd believe conspiracy theories, say Trump speaks his mind etc etc. He has over 1.3M followers but there's a lot of dead subs on his page too. People who left and forgot to unsubscribe and other things like many youtube channels have from creators. I could go on all day about numerous stories and times he's screwed people over but I don't have the time. I left him about a year before that video came out. He was harassing a fan of his who disagreed with opinion of his on RAW. Thats his other issue never disagree with him he loves people who kiss his ###. Disagree and he acts like you personally attacked him or his family. He went on to make deragatory comments to this girl and other things I won't repeat on here. I defended her and we had a back and fourth ourselves. At one point he told us both to kill ourselves and then blocked both of us. I then unsubbed to him and stayed a supporter of Joe Cronin among other YT Wresting personalities who I'm also a member of their Patrons as well. Best decision in terms of social media I've made too. The more time goes on the more of an Idiot JD looks 

Tom Servo said:
Nia Jax botches AGAIN?

THE HELL YOU SAY!!!!
This girl NEEDS TO FIRED PRONTO. Eventually she's going to hurt someone they are in a a hospital bed or dead. This is getting serious. If I'm a women's wrestler in WWE I'd refuse to work at all with her in the ring for fear of my own physical safety 

Peak said:
What'd she do this time?
On next Monday's RAW, Nia has another match with Sane.  She tosses Sane head first into the ring steps, cutting her open.  They stop the match to attend to her.  Sane wants to finish the match, so they restart and pretty much go right to the finish.

If I'm Kari Sane, I never want another match with Jax again.  At some point, some of these girls need to start collecting receipts. 

Update on JD vs IWC feud: 

JD apologized to start his RAW Review on Monday night. Basically it was the typical I know a lot of you are watching do to circumstances in the last 24 or so hours. I shouldn't have made the comments, I'm sorry Blah blah blah. It was your typical I'm only sorry I got caught type response. However: 

Hearing from a source in the Indies that JD's apology was not his own he made on his podcast Monday night. Written scripted apology from House of Glory they sent him VIA EMAIL DURING THE DAY. They had sponsors threatening Amazing Red (HOG's owner) to pull out of their HOG advertising deals if something wasn't done. One of their bigger sponsors (Was not told who nor does the source know) threatened to terminate all future HOG agreements and never working with Red again. JD Was very close to being fired but Red Pulled some strings and got him to read a PR Cover our asses apology which got a lot of the fire put out that satisfied all concerned parties. I'm told HOG has JD on a very short leash for the time being till everything cools off. If JD acts up again he could be gone for good. Red isn't too pleased as he has a lot of respect in the industry and the company has been getting some good PR and exposure outside of the NY area thanks to teams like Pride and Powerful in AEW and other former HOG performers such as Brian Cage, Kamaitachi, etc. This sets the company back a bit. People calling for JD's firing from HOG isn't unusual as many have tweeted them over the yrs about issues they've had online. However given how public this was and all it was well worth HOG during from PR control here. Red and others in the company love JD's work on Commentary (Personal Opinion he's not bad at commentary give the devil its due there) and he works well with their other guy. 

So WWE instead of dealing with an issue head on they take another short cut and ban buckle Bombs the move that Nia Injured Kari Sane with. The whole roster gets punished because one of their performers is inept in the ring. Thats like someone using a DDT and always injuring people. It's not the move thats injuring the talent but the person who doesn't know how to perform it correctly so you tell the whole roster DDT's are banned now. NIA has zero business being in a WWE ring on the main roster let alone NXT. She needs way more training at the PC and even then I don't think it'd be enough. The only reason she hasn't been let go yet is she's related to Dwayne. Nia is incredible reckless and unsafe in the ring taking too many high risks. I don't claim to be a pro wrestler but I do understand having to trust the people you work with as one wrong move can put you in a wheel chair or worse 6 feet under. Theres already numerous injuries on the women's roster thanks to Nia's botches. Theres a twitter thread going that lists all her botches. Some of them are hard to watch and amazed the talent wasn't injured much worse. You'd think after Becky Lynch incident with Nia WWE would've learned but they didn't. Another issue (This isn't cyber bullying as much as constructive criticism and something I've heard from Pro wrestling Trainers) is NIA is way to big and her lower body can't support her. It's why she already had double knee surgery and if she doesn't lose more weight it's gonna to become a major issue. She also doesn't understand her real strength compared to the other women considering she's a lot bigger then any of the women in WWE. She was brought up still very green. 

They need to send her down to the PC. Have her first start with physical training to get her down to a reasonable wrestling size her body can handle then go from there. By taking short cuts this is not only unfair to the other women on the roster but Nia and WWE is playing a dangerous game. What happens if Nia ends up putting one of these girls in a wheel chair or we end up having another Owen Hart situation? This is unfair to NIA as from what I know she hasn't said to WWE officials she wouldn't go down to the PC again. This puts a lot of unwanted criticism on NIA. What happens if a worse situation happens? Thats on WWE what do they do then? I don't know for sure if the other women have complained and WWE won't do anything because of who she is. We know they've let people go in the past for being unsafe Cough Mr Kennedy Cough Randy Orton complaining. 

WWE is playing a dangerous game like I said and just putting a band aid on a bigger issue just doesn't solve the problem. 

So WWE instead of dealing with an issue head on they take another short cut and ban buckle Bombs the move that Nia Injured Kari Sane with. The whole roster gets punished because one of their performers is inept in the ring. Thats like someone using a DDT and always injuring people. It's not the move thats injuring the talent but the person who doesn't know how to perform it correctly so you tell the whole roster DDT's are banned now. NIA has zero business being in a WWE ring on the main roster let alone NXT. She needs way more training at the PC and even then I don't think it'd be enough. The only reason she hasn't been let go yet is she's related to Dwayne. Nia is incredible reckless and unsafe in the ring taking too many high risks. I don't claim to be a pro wrestler but I do understand having to trust the people you work with as one wrong move can put you in a wheel chair or worse 6 feet under. Theres already numerous injuries on the women's roster thanks to Nia's botches. Theres a twitter thread going that lists all her botches. Some of them are hard to watch and amazed the talent wasn't injured much worse. You'd think after Becky Lynch incident with Nia WWE would've learned but they didn't. Another issue (This isn't cyber bullying as much as constructive criticism and something I've heard from Pro wrestling Trainers) is NIA is way to big and her lower body can't support her. It's why she already had double knee surgery and if she doesn't lose more weight it's gonna to become a major issue. She also doesn't understand her real strength compared to the other women considering she's a lot bigger then any of the women in WWE. She was brought up still very green. 

They need to send her down to the PC. Have her first start with physical training to get her down to a reasonable wrestling size her body can handle then go from there. By taking short cuts this is not only unfair to the other women on the roster but Nia and WWE is playing a dangerous game. What happens if Nia ends up putting one of these girls in a wheel chair or we end up having another Owen Hart situation? This is unfair to NIA as from what I know she hasn't said to WWE officials she wouldn't go down to the PC again. This puts a lot of unwanted criticism on NIA. What happens if a worse situation happens? Thats on WWE what do they do then? I don't know for sure if the other women have complained and WWE won't do anything because of who she is. We know they've let people go in the past for being unsafe Cough Mr Kennedy Cough Randy Orton complaining. 

WWE is playing a dangerous game like I said and just putting a band aid on a bigger issue just doesn't solve the problem. 
I'm ok with banning buckle bombs.  Before Nia started her body count, Rollins was hurting people (including Sting). 

I'm ok with banning buckle bombs.  Before Nia started her body count, Rollins was hurting people (including Sting). 
Sting didn't accuse Rollins of hurting him. He actually said it was more his own fault then Seth was. Seth was incredible apologetic where it seems Nia isn't so concerned when injuring people. Balor thing was just an unfortunate accident. Point is they are taking a short cut on the real problem here that being non proper training by wrestlers. 

This is a good start for WWE2k22. 

Other things I want to see are Create a finisher and maybe add a second Tag Team finisher. Don't let the tag finisher setting override to be the finisher for everyone else 

Make more spaces to create groups/Factions: Really hard to create NJPW Factions like CHOAS/Bullet Club/LIJ/Suzuki Gun when you can only put 5 guys in a group. Maybe have a create a stable and have sections tag teams/ Singles competitors etc. 

Add more space for CAWS. If they are gonna allow cross platform Creations theres some great CAWS on either PS4 or Xbox many don't add to their games as their system doesn't have a great one nor did someone make that wrestler CAW on that system. 

When editing a wrestler or creating an alt attire they should have the same CAW slot for the created ones. I made alternate attires for about 6-8 of the rostered wrestlers so that took up 8of my 100 slots for CAWS already. If they are not gonna add more CAW slots at least make the Edited slots and the Created ones separate. 

Also in the community creation page stop the spamming tags for searches. When I'm looking for Kenny Omega or Davey Boy Smith I do not want to see some random CAW that has zero to do with them because someone tagged those wrestlers given they are popular searches to get their CAWS more views. 

Patrick Gilmore did confirm some features for WWE 2K22 when he participated in the AMA on the WWE Games subreddit page. Here is what he confirmed:
- We will see an all new file code for 2K22 instead of the same one we’ve seen for years, which is a big reason why 2K20’s code was all over the place.
- They want to give the players the feel of being the WWE Superstar and will be treated more like a sports game.
- As of now, the tagline for the game is, “step out of the crowd, step into the ring” (that could change)
- Creation Suite will be streamlined and improved for the next game and they want to make it cross platform (meaning that every wrestler uploaded to Community Creations will be available for every system the game releases on).
- They want to re-add Create-A-Story “at some point.”
- They are looking to import custom music.
- The gameplay itself is getting a huge investment into improving and they will make it more like “Here Comes The Pain” mixed with the best stuff from the most recent games.
- Adding GM Mode is “high up” on their priority list.
- My Career Mode will have more choices for the player.
- Online match quality will be a lot better.
- We might get a closed beta test.
- Updates to the physics engine.
- New match types
- (this is something I found that I read legit after I made my post about this) they are looking into bringing modding back for PC users in some way (someone did mention Steam Workshop, so I hope it’s

Deranged Hermit said:
The other issue here is they can't admit one of their talents is really unsafe and needs to go back down to developmental and if not she needs to be fired. She's getting special treatment do to her family

By now everyones probably seen RAW, saw highlights or just saw the video of Kari Sane being injured by NIA Jaxx again. I'm still trying to get some confirmation on a lot of stuff but it seems like the Lockeroom at least the Women's Nia has some big heat on her after the events of the last few weeks regarding Kari as she's very well liked. This just is added on top of what happened to Becky Lynch last year as well as the fact when Nia injured Becky she was not fully aware that Becky was hurt or aware of her surroundings. It took Dana Brooke stepping in to make Nia realize what was going on. Thats a concern as your co workers when in the ring with you put their life in the trust of you to protect them. Many feel the only reasons Nia is not discipline is her family and the fact she's the only "big" women heel wise WWE has at the moment. Most would like to see her back in NXT getting more training where others feel like she doesn't give a dam and she should just be let go. There's no word if anything is happening after this incident as of now. I just know a lot of the talent men and women are upset WWE banned the Buckle Bomb as they feel like I said a short cut and putting a band aid on the real issue. 

Haven't been watching NXT, but I see that Drake Maverick is competing tonight for the vacant Cruiserweight title. I really hope his release wasn't some kind of work. In a company that is clearly tone deaf, it would be just another gross move.

Apparently Sunny is on Twitter talking about Jordynne Grace. 

I’m not sure whether to grab the popcorn or the barf bag. 

Bogart said:
Haven't been watching NXT, but I see that Drake Maverick is competing tonight for the vacant Cruiserweight title. I really hope his release wasn't some kind of work. In a company that is clearly tone deaf, it would be just another gross move.
Don't think it's a work. From what I heard Drake's contract is done he's just finishing up his dates. When his deal ends from the release in July it sounds like WWE has offered him in the last 2 weeks a deal to sign on at the PC as a coach 

Bogart said:
Well scrap all of that per ringside news Drake Maverick was just rehired 

During Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez explained that firing and re-hiring Maverick was all up to Vince McMahon. Some Superstars were released on April 15th that Triple H would have kept on board. He had no say in the matter, but now Maverick is back. That means he must have caught Vince McMahon’s attention.

“Every one of the people who got fired was a Vince McMahon call. I’m pretty confident — because I’ve been told this from people — that people got released that if Hunter had his way would have not been released. So they fired all these people including Drake Maverick and Drake did the deal [emotional video]. This means that Vince must have seen his promo that went viral and said, ‘Look at this guy, pal! Hire him back!'”

“Everything was a Vince call. Firing and re-hiring Drake.”

Thats really immature of them but no one in the company would be surprised. Satin may have reported it but numerous people and even my own sources confirmed this. A lot of people who saw the way they acted felt embarrassed for them Mercedes (Sasha) has gotten a huge ego since getting into WWE and being called up. In NXT she was use to being the Women of the division but when she got to the main roster she wasn't treated as THE LEGIT BOSS. Many people in the company love Bayley but they feel Sasha rubs off on her negatively. From what I've heard and maybe the best comparison I heard from someone is Sasha's attitude rubbing off Bayley has those who were in the company when Melina and Morrison were together felt the sameway about Melina to John. Morrison was viewed as an exceptional athletic talent but Melina had to go as she was making him lazy and complacent. Hennigan when he left WWE it was a wake up call for him. 

I'm all good for a Satin bashing but this is so unprofessional and pathetic by these two. Grow up Jesus 

Mike Mooneyham on Freddie Blassie

We were walking back to the hotel, when some guy pulled up and said, ‘You’re Freddie Blassie.’ He pointed at an old man in the passenger seat, and told us, ‘My dad has Alzheimer’s. He doesn’t recognize anyone. But he just looked out the window and recognized you.’ We went over to the car, and Freddie had a rational conversation with the guy. The son couldn’t believe it. He said, ‘I haven’t heard him speak like that in 10 years.’ It gives me chills just thinking about it.”

Thats really immature of them but no one in the company would be surprised. Satin may have reported it but numerous people and even my own sources confirmed this. A lot of people who saw the way they acted felt embarrassed for them Mercedes (Sasha) has gotten a huge ego since getting into WWE and being called up. In NXT she was use to being the Women of the division but when she got to the main roster she wasn't treated as THE LEGIT BOSS. Many people in the company love Bayley but they feel Sasha rubs off on her negatively. From what I've heard and maybe the best comparison I heard from someone is Sasha's attitude rubbing off Bayley has those who were in the company when Melina and Morrison were together felt the sameway about Melina to John. Morrison was viewed as an exceptional athletic talent but Melina had to go as she was making him lazy and complacent. Hennigan when he left WWE it was a wake up call for him. 

I'm all good for a Satin bashing but this is so unprofessional and pathetic by these two. Grow up Jesus 
???

Who gives a ####? They're heels acting like heels. Not seeing a problem. 

???

Who gives a ####? They're heels acting like heels. Not seeing a problem. 
Really? Sasha didn't get her way last year so she carried on like a child and threw a temper tantrum with Bayley. She comeback and was instantly rewarded. It's sets a bad precedent in the locker room. There were a lot of people in the back upset neither one was punished/disciplined as they felt it was incredible unprofessional given Sasha got into physical altercation with Alexa at Mania last year. You don't reward people for poor behavior or bad performance 

Tuning into NXT Takeover: In Your House

Probably say this way too often, but super impressed with the talent of the women's division. Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Mia Yim, Shotzi Blackheart, and Tegan Nox all would have dominated the main show women's division even five years ago. And they are the B team, with the triple threat match later tonight between Flair, Ripley and Lo Shirai.

DJackson10 said:
bad on WWE for Having Dream wrecking the car. That was totally Vince's idea right there
Vince barely watches NXT, much less have any creative input.

Dream is a huge history buff, and copied the Backlot Brawl from WM12, right down to the outfit and bat that Piper wore in that match. Piper wrecked a car then too. It's all good.

Vince barely watches NXT, much less have any creative input.

Dream is a huge history buff, and copied the Backlot Brawl from WM12, right down to the outfit and bat that Piper wore in that match. Piper wrecked a car then too. It's all good.
Vince has a ton of input in NXT these days because its on TV. I was told his interaction with NXT is similar to ECW when Shane was running it online but the minute it hit TV a lot of the free  leeway Shane had left same with Hunter. Vince might not have the input he does on NXT as he does the rest but he still has input non the less 

DJackson10 said:
Really? Sasha didn't get her way last year so she carried on like a child and threw a temper tantrum with Bayley. She comeback and was instantly rewarded. It's sets a bad precedent in the locker room. There were a lot of people in the back upset neither one was punished/disciplined as they felt it was incredible unprofessional given Sasha got into physical altercation with Alexa at Mania last year. You don't reward people for poor behavior or bad performance 
It's still real to me damnit

DJackson10 said:
Top talent always gets the perks. Same as Day 1. 

Top talent always gets the perks. Same as Day 1. 
I get that but Sasha is no way top talent. She's decent but people overrate her by a lot because of the trash WWE had before her and others. Outside of Paige very few women who could wrestle besides Natty. I think the girls currently in NXT who had the 6 women tag match last night are better then the 4 horse women honestly. 

Orton vs Edge was taped last night with a Controversial finish. WWE wants the end result HIAC Match to main event when live performances can continue. They are dragging this out as long as possible. 

Users who are viewing this thread