What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

Just binge watched Season 7 because I guess I have no life. Although with the power of Internet, watched commercial free, so I finished in about 3 hours.

Couldn't wait to get to this thread to read reactions to the sex montage opening. Instead I get three pages on Forkgate. Go figure.

Just binge watched Season 7 because I guess I have no life. Although with the power of Internet, watched commercial free, so I finished in about 3 hours.

Couldn't wait to get to this thread to read reactions to the sex montage opening. Instead I get three pages on Forkgate. Go figure.
If you'd like to get in depth about Juice being a bottom, I have some free time.

If you'd like to get in depth about Juice being a bottom, I have some free time.
Or maybe tranny talk is more your speed.

PM sent.

PM sent.
id like to be a fly on the wall of that PM lol

PM sent.
id like to be a fly on the wall of that PM lol
Double PM sent.

Can anyone remind me where we stand on the whole "Gemma being involved in JT's death" thing? Did that come from the show or was it speculation?

Can anyone remind me where we stand on the whole "Gemma being involved in JT's death" thing? Did that come from the show or was it speculation?
She and Clay admitted to sabotaging his bike back in like season 4 or 5.
Thanks. He should have killed her then.
According to Jury there's no way in hell that JT wouldn't notice what Gemma did.

For him to still ride that bike anyways indicated he probably committed suicide.

She and Clay admitted to sabotaging his bike back in like season 4 or 5.
Thanks. He should have killed her then.
According to Jury there's no way in hell that JT wouldn't notice what Gemma did.

For him to still ride that bike anyways indicated he probably committed suicide.
This is how I took it. That Jt committed suicide.

Not a spoiler as it is just a prediction. Gemma kills herself
I am now starting to lean she will be completely isolated. Away from Jax, the kids, the club, even Nero. I think that would hurt her worse than death
What was the deal about the cities their showed she was driving towards at the end of last episode. I don't remember any of them as standing out.

Not a spoiler as it is just a prediction. Gemma kills herself
I am now starting to lean she will be completely isolated. Away from Jax, the kids, the club, even Nero. I think that would hurt her worse than death
What was the deal about the cities their showed she was driving towards at the end of last episode. I don't remember any of them as standing out.
Kurt Sutter is a brilliant mastermind. Don't try and understand his genius.

Just spent 15 mins with a coworker trying to decide who survives.

We decided it ends with Gemma and Abel standing over Jax's almost dead body as Gemma puts on a little toddler cut on Abel. Chibs is in the background practicing "Abel-boy".

Cut to a montage of cut scenes between Tig and Venus' Vegas wedding, Nero driving a tractor, and Juice in solitary with a long line of AB's filtering in.

We decided it ends with Gemma and Abel standing over Jax's almost dead body as Gemma puts on a little toddler cut on Abel. Chibs is in the background practicing "Abel-boy".

Cut to a montage of cut scenes between Tig and Venus' Vegas wedding, Nero driving a tractor, and Juice in solitary with a long line of AB's filtering in.
Don't forget Unser flatlining in the Cancer Ward and Wendy mainlining

Don't forget Unser flatlining in the Cancer Ward and Wendy mainlining on top of his dead body Leaving Las Vegas style.

Users who are viewing this thread