What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Sons of Anarchy Thread (1 Viewer)

Not a spoiler as it is just a prediction. Gemma kills herself
I am now starting to lean she will be completely isolated. Away from Jax, the kids, the club, even Nero. I think that would hurt her worse than death
What was the deal about the cities their showed she was driving towards at the end of last episode. I don't remember any of them as standing out.
Portento

Fortuna

Eureka

"Portent" or "Omen"

"Fortune"

"I have found it"

:shrug:

At first I didn't like that last line MM gave Juice. But Juice a scumbag like all of them.
What did he say to him? I was watching on my laptop and couldn't quite make it out.

For some reason, I wanted Juice to have a Jesse from Breaking Bad ending, just on his bike riding away from everything. But his ending was fitting.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
At first I didn't like that last line MM gave Juice. But Juice a scumbag like all of them.
What did he say to him? I was watching on my laptop and couldn't quite make it out.
MM said "You're one of the beautiful people".
That would have been awesome. Did find it, "You went out good, sweetheart".

Hilarious recap done by an Entertainment Weekly writer.

The one-two punch of Unser and Gemma—the emotion was too much. I started shaking my hands and throwing punches, just to try to get it out. It's the end of Gemma, the end of the show as we know it, and the end of Jax.

Probably old news, but hfs, I didn't realize Katey Sagal was 60 years old. Say what you will, most guys would love for their wives to look like that at 60.

Probably old news, but hfs, I didn't realize Katey Sagal was 60 years old. Say what you will, most guys would love for their wives to look like that at 60.
I wholly admit that she looks great for a 60 yo. But it's kooky to think guys are falling all over her or that she still needs to use birth control.
That's just the "public image effect". Same thing that makes every waitress, bartender or bank teller look hot.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
MM said "You're one of the beautiful people".
This isnt what he really said is it
Rewatched it, Edited this, Bogart was right.

"You went out good sweetheart." Is what the actual quote was. I woulda liked the beautiful people reference better.

Last edited by a moderator:
She was sitting next to Sil the whole time, then he pump-faked her and peeled off into the woods as "Barracuda" played.
Remember all of that rather vividly. Always possible there was another scene / episode, that I don't remember, where it might have happened though.

So what was the most ridiculous thing to happen in the history of this show? So many possibilities.

Tig drowning a guy in a tub of piss?

How bout Tara getting super horny at the thought of Otto jerking it to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I see the Heroin Junkie at the end of the show looking at her boys running across the farm playing with animals, as the camera pans down to her stomach showing a bun in the oven. Once, Unser was killed the show was pretty much over me. Sutter should have killed his wife off in the show 3 years ago. Even last night I fast forwarded all of Gemma's scenes up to the point where blood was coming out of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread