What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**** Official Super Bowl 50 **** Broncos v. Panthers (1 Viewer)

Will the half time show suck?

• Yes

Votes: 230 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 18.1%

• Total voters
Brady has 4 Super Bowls, Manning has 2.

But there's a much bigger difference than that in the difference between how respected and admired they'll be at the end of their careers by other teams' fanbases. I'm pretty sure Peyton will never get booed when he's announced as a Super Bowl MVP in the future.

Congrats to the Broncos fans and congrats to Manning. I don't think they were the best team this year, but they were the best team each time it counted in the playoffs.

Good for Peyton.
Peyton has had zero to do with that teams success this season.
that's ok, he had many seasons where he was the best player in the league and had no defense. Justice
That's not justice. That's luck. Besides, what does just have to do with football.
well deserved second ring. Top five QB ever. And great person. Besting Brady and Cam to get it. Gotta love it
He cheats on his wife. Great player though.
Him and the rest of the NFL. Thanks morals police.

I had no rooting interest in this game. Was just hoping for a good, exciting game--and frankly--I feel like this was one of the dullest Superbowls that I can remember. The commercials were pretty weak with the exception of one or two. The game was a sleeper. The halftime show was meh at best. Honestly---I think the best part of this Super Bowl when Lady Gaga performed the national anthem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for Peyton.
that's ok, he had many seasons where he was the best player in the league and had no defense. Justice
That's not justice. That's luck. Besides, what does just have to do with football.
well deserved second ring. Top five QB ever. And great person. Besting Brady and Cam to get it. Gotta love it
what did you say Tool?

Eat it Peyton haters.
I love Peyton but what did he do to help win tonight? Horrific offense.
Same as other QB.
What other QB? The one that lost that no one gives a #### about?
Yeah....the one he played better than. What else matters? Nothing is the answer.
He didn't play better than Cam and Cam was awful. Denver didn't even have 200 yards of offense. :lmao:

Go back to drinking.

Cam's body language was poor all day. He's a complete front-runner, hamming it up, dabbing, and all that crap when his team is rolling... then essentially pouts all day when the going gets tough. Lost some respect today for Cam.
Him not going after his fumble was inexcusable.
Yeah, that play was unbelievable - basically quit on his team right there.

Cam's body language was poor all day. He's a complete front-runner, hamming it up, dabbing, and all that crap when his team is rolling... then essentially pouts all day when the going gets tough. Lost some respect today for Cam.
It was shocking.

He was a knocked out fighter and wanted nothing more to do with the game. Really lost some respect for him tonight. He quit.

Eat it Peyton haters.
He finished out a Hall of Fame career on top.
So you have nothing. Well played.
In a year, no one will remember how Peyton played but that he won the Super Bowl in his last game. I'm sorry this angers you.
Doesn't anger me at all. You just seem like a #### for posting what you did when Manning was terrible. :shrug:

I had no rooting interest in this game. Was just hoping for a good, exciting game--and frankly--I feel like this was one of the dullest Superbowls that I can remember. The commercials were pretty weak with the exception of one or two. The game was a sleeper. The halftime show was meh at best. Honestly---I think the best part of this Super Bowl when Lady Gaga performed the national anthem.
If you like defense it was a great game.

Eat it Peyton haters.
Didn't turn it over 15 times like Palmer a couple of weeks ago...
Yeah that's something. :rolleyes:
so if they had put Ostweiller out there and he throws a bunch of int's (very possible against a D like Carolina) do you think the Broncos win? Peyton didn't play well, but they called a very conservative game and the running game sucked for the most part. Did he carry them, no. But he was obviously asked to manage the game and not lose it, and that's exactly what he did.

Terrible refs. Not so much that play but the no call on Ginn was ridiculous.
"Terrible refs" said the fans of the losing superbowl team every single year.
The refs have had a bad game.
I thought this was the best officiated game I've watched in a while. Very few controversial calls
:lmao:
Seriously. Easily saw twelve of the worst calls in playoffs history in this game.
I'll bite. List them.

Eat it Peyton haters.
In a year, no one will remember how Peyton played but that he won the Super Bowl in his last game. I'm sorry this angers you.
Doesn't anger me at all. You just seem like a #### for posting what you did when Manning was terrible. :shrug:
You do sound quite angry. Go to bed.

Agreed on all points. Cam's kind of a #####. I guess the trick is to score early to demoralize him and he gives up.

Peyton's the first guy to say his D won it for him. While the Superbowl is more a testament of the quality of the D.....the story is (rightfully so)Peytons.

I've been one of cam's supporters but he went from "I love this guy" to "he's fun to watch but kind of a punk". Disappointing.

Eat it Peyton haters.
so if they had put Ostweiller out there and he throws a bunch of int's (very possible against a D like Carolina) do you think the Broncos win? Peyton didn't play well, but they called a very conservative game and the running game sucked for the most part. Did he carry them, no. But he was obviously asked to manage the game and not lose it, and that's exactly what he did.
He played game management and still had two turnovers

Peyton is obviously the story today. But Cam ####ting the bed is going to be a story for a while. That was terrible. The lasting image I'll have is of him fumbling and not diving in the ball.

Eat it Peyton haters.
Yeah as a Manning fan I'm really mad he won the Super Bowl in his final game. You're always right on top of stuff junior.

Eat it Peyton haters.
And how many did the league's MVP have?

If you like defense it was a great game.[/quote

I agree, this was some terrific defense.

Eat it Peyton haters.
Stop being so angry dude

Eat it Peyton haters.
Yeah as a Manning fan I'm really mad he won the Super Bowl in his final game. You're always right on top of stuff junior.
I'm sure he's thrilled to have fans like you. All your posts are whining about his championship.

Good for Peyton.
Him and the rest of the NFL. Thanks morals police.
So we can stop with the "class act"/bull#### then.

Eat it Peyton haters.
I'm sure he's thrilled to have fans like you. All your posts are whining about his championship.
Better than anything you've ever posted in any of these forums. :bye:

Users who are viewing this thread