What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Official Thread" Green Bay vs Carolina (1 Viewer)

Trying to grab Mushin off of waivers but the damn server isnt working...GAHHHHEdit to add I have Smith..without him my WR corps becomes reallly depleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before this week someone offered me:Delhomme and Muhammedfor Rogers and Brunell.Should have accepted. :wall:Oh yeah, my WR's in front of Rogers were Steve Smith and Porter. :wall: Down to Porter and Brandon Lloyd. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
The team website has Karl Hankton listed as Smith's backup, and these last two catches kinda make it look like they're sticking to that. If you miss out on Muhammad, Hankton is probably your next best bet rather than Proehl.Hey, Carolina homers....what's the deal with Keary Colbert? Is this gonna get him some field time?

The team website has Karl Hankton listed as Smith's backup, and these last two catches kinda make it look like they're sticking to that. If you miss out on Muhammad, Hankton is probably your next best bet rather than Proehl.Hey, Carolina homers....what's the deal with Keary Colbert? Is this gonna get him some field time?
Karl Hankton...... :confused: Did you watch the game tonight? Proehl looked pretty good. Who the heck is Hankton?

WTF was that two minute drill? A FB draw on first down then a couple of passes across the middle. Did Dan Henning have some money on the Pack?

guys who is the number 3 for carolina.... is it phroel.. if smith gets hurt is the number 2 now phroel
First off, my guess is Muhammed slips to #1, Proehl to #2, and Colbert #3. I liked what I saw of Colbert in the preseason, and could definitely see him moving up to #2 at some point.Second off, THANK YOU O' FANTASY GODS! I dodged a bullet there. Needed my opponent to NOT get 4 TDs from Green, and he fell JUST short..... :tinfoilhat:

Whew...got Mushin..so if anything is really wrong with Steve im ok for next week.
Congrats. Too bad I don't have room for him with all the "studs" I haveMasonWardA. JohnsonLloydGrand Total Scoring this week = 5 points

So, I talk a good buddy into joining our league this year after he didn't play for 3yrs.Reason he quit?Tired of losing on bad beats, claims he has the worst luck in the world.So guess what, he has the highest score going into tonight. The only one close to him is his opponent.Opponent has s smith.On pins and needles all nite and with what? 3 minutes left smith finally catches the pass that makes him lose. AND gets injured and out of the game on same play.I'm too sick to call him to even offer consolation.This game we play can be oh so brutal.

i see Green had 3 rushes than fisher and davenport come in, what gives? ....hes averaging over 5 ypc! keep feeding him the ball dammit
This ultimate example of premature panic deserves another bump.Green: CAREER HIGH 33 carries, 119 yards, 3 TDs (one receiving)Davenport: 4 carries, 2 yards, INJURED

Karl Hankton...... :confused: Did you watch the game tonight? Proehl looked pretty good. Who the heck is Hankton?
Have you watched Proehl's career? :P He's not a starting WR in the NFL, and is best right where the Panthers have him, lining up in the slot or as a 4th receiver. Hankton is the #2 flanker, behind Steve Smith, on the right side of the formation, and is the guy who was put into the game when Smith left & promptly caught passes on consecutive plays for 25 yards.Assuming Smith is out for any amount of time (which I think is a safe assumption right now), Muhammad will become Delhomme's #1 target, but Proehl will not move into the starting lineup, or will start 1-2 games at the most. If Hankton is not put into the lineup to replace Smith, I would imagine the team will go with Keary Colbert, assuming he's picked up the offense well enough to play full time. Hence, why I asked for homer opinons on him. ;)

Nice coverage, Batman. Figures Carolina waits until Smith is injured before picking on the Packer's dodgy secondary.
Yeah. Cause they only attempted 39 passes. I wouldn't say the secondary played great, but other than one major botch they didn't look to bad to me.

Nice coverage, Batman. Figures Carolina waits until Smith is injured before picking on the Packer's dodgy secondary.
:rolleyes: You must have missed the blitzing and pressure the Packers put on Delhomme as well as the 39 pass attempts.

Users who are viewing this thread