What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Tigers vs Yankees ALCS Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Mike Trout who? You talk about great baserunning in a game that means something (Trout never played in one of those), well there it was. He does that more often than people think, well the people who don't watch the games and only read Bill James articles anyway.

Yanks could be swept at this point.

This game is over

Roki on 3 days rest

Verlander Game 3

and are they going to have any fight down 3-0 on the road?

How sad is it when the Yanks are going to the bottom of the 6th down only 2-0, and every Yankee fan KNOWS the game is over.

Garcia should not be starting in a ALCS..the kid is an auto-out. And I don`t blame him because he is trying..just not ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Trout who? You talk about great baserunning in a game that means something (Trout never played in one of those), well there it was. He does that more often than people think, well the people who don't watch the games and only read Bill James articles anyway.
Be fair, they had a ####### in right field. My condolnences when you see him first hand next year.Edit, you can't use the R word? What if some one is an R word? Swish qualifies

Last edited by a moderator:
Garcia should not be starting in a ALCS..the kid is an auto-out. And I don`t blame him because he is trying..just not ready.
He had one of the only clutch hits they had in the ALDS and he's in there for the defensive play he had in game 2 of the ALDS.Who should be playing instead of him vs lefties?

it's fine to be in a slump - happens to everyone, lots of Yankees are slumping - but ARod not even putting the ball in play is pathetic

Look I dont care if ARod, Swish, and Granderson are all in the lineup. WTF are they doing hitting back to back?

Users who are viewing this thread