What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* UnionHome Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl (1 Viewer)

Wow, so they're getting pushed back like 20+ yards on a forward pass and a personal foul. Likelihood of a TD just went up to like +1000.

As I type, a fumble on first down.

This game is a :tfp: , yet I for some reason continue to watch it.

And there it is - the second greatest play in Marshall history, after that one time the o-linemen carried Byron Leftwich 50 yards down the field.

"And son, this here is the jersey I wore in the 2011 BEEF 'O' BRADY'S BOWL. See the patch right there?"
FIU seniors are proud to have played in both the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl AND the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl. That's the stuff legends are made of.
:lmao: Unbelievable.
Actually, Marshall played in the Little Caesars Pizza Bowl in 2009, so they have the exact same claim. Pretty crazy.
As has been said already, purely the stuff legends are made of. And now an Offensive TD, my heart can barely take all this scoring action.

Just to kill all the 10-point FIU teasers as well. :banned:
I took FIU in my bowl season ATS pool at -4.5. I am SO glad I stayed away from putting any more on this one after the bloodbath that was the NFL last weekend.So, I indirectly have a play in ALL bowls this bowl season. Beginning mental preparation now for the S.D. County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl tomorrow night with TCU at -11.5. :bag:

How much does it cost to sponsor a bowl game? We should pool our resources and start up the CRAIG JAMES KILLED 5 HOOKERS AT SMU Bowl next year.

Marshall coach: "Awww, the kids were just havin fun there at the end."

I don't think he saw his D-tackle throwing haymakers at midfield.

There's gotta be more games between these two conferences. The aforementioned Little Caeaers Bowl. There's a bunch of car bowls. Some game in Birmingham.
Conference USA has some good teams in it. The Big East should know, they keep plucking teams from the conference and are basically now an extension of conference usa with a BCS added in. As for this thread, I don't get why people are making fun of Marshall and FIU, and did so from the start of the game. I think it's mean and low class.

watched the whole game, at 3am, deleted and went to bed with 30 seconds left...missed the "excitement" at the end. <_<

Users who are viewing this thread