What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official *** Week 17 SF @ SEA on SNF (1 Viewer)

Booger’s all like, you have to run up in drop it in the receivers hands so they can catch it. Whatever man, if the ball hits you in the hands you should catch it. 

If the 49ers lose the NFC West, they're gonna look back at those play calls with no Kittle, no Sanders, and a shaky Jimmy G.  They could have took the tie and a 2 game lead out of this thing.

Maybe the best MNF ever, certainly entertaining as any Super Bowl I've ever watched. 

-Props to the Refs for not becoming a big part of the last 5 minutes of this football game...I kinda understand the Niners gripe at the end with the few chain links short of a first and ended up shanking the kick. Still that wasn't on the Refs. 

-I would have killed to be Pete Carroll running down the sidelines after Turner did his spin along the sidelines early in OT and it looked like Seattle would score, the look on Coach Pete's face, you knew you were watching something special, look at his reaction if you have the game taped, it's priceless. 

-San Fran is so good and have no reason to hold their head down. Their passing game still needs work. But the run game and defense are tremendous. 

Just an amazing game, hope everyone enjoyed it, any NFL fan with no rooting interest probably thought they tuned into the Super Bowl, just incredible.

Game of the Year and ESPN is running "Harden drops 39, stay tuned"...what is wrong with that network? Oh yeah their owned by a big Mouse who doesn't understand sports very well. 

Cheers!

That last SF drive was typical Shanahan. Atlanta lost the super bowl because of his ineptness. 

Ministry of Pain said:

Maybe the best MNF ever,

Not even close. Just off the top of my head, I'll take Favre the night his dad died; Miami vs. Chicago 1985, or Jets/Dolphins 2000 Monday Night Miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread