What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL WIS MMXIV: Back to the Future 4 Draft and In-Season Thread (3 Viewers)

In the WIS back to the future basketball league, I had a good-but-not-great roll that held up as #1 for a surprisingly long time, then two people beat me right at the end and I was forced to settle for 3rd pick in a 2-superstar draft.

Let's not have a repeat of that.
1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 40

Roll subtotal: 40

Roll total: 40

:towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:
You just don't listen, do you?

Relax nerds!

I'll also team up with someone if someone wants in at the end. In that nice (more properly lazy) now.

So from what I can tell we need a roll from...

Scoobus
DrD/Greco
SCBF
Northern Voice

I probably missed someone else, but if not that is 23 and we would have 1 spot left with 3 ppl on the list.

So from what I can tell we need a roll from...

Scoobus

DrD/Greco

SCBF

Northern Voice

I probably missed someone else, but if not that is 23 and we would have 1 spot left with 3 ppl on the list.
Also Sammy said he would take on a partner. Maybe one person teams up with Sammy and the other 2 team up?

22 Rolls so far:

RnR 40

Sparty 212

LB 259

sammy 365

Bogy 374

NV 428

Eephus 479

DD 498

Moops 507

Hoos 510

oso 516

AoD 517

Acer 614

cheese 621

scoobus 680

Kraft 691

Doug 698

Tre 810

Brady M 879

rodg 987

franco 995

Last edited by a moderator:
1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1

Die rolls: 680

Roll subtotal: 680

Roll total: 680

Let me know if that goes through, always have trouble with this site. If it doesn't, someone can roll for me.

2 I think.You know we're not starting til the 10th, right?
:bs:
Is that not right? I thought that's what people were generally agreeing to in the other thread.
Actually, we can start on the 8th. BradyMarino gets back on the 7th and when the topic came up there was a strong sentiment to wait until then. He wanted to start on Monday the 10th. I say we start on that weekend and if people want to make picks with no clock, go ahead. We start for real on Monday the 10th.

I guess I should go make my roll now since I am one of the last ones left.

23 Rolls so far:
RnR 40
Sparty 212
LB 259
sammy 365
Bogy 374

SoCalDraftKiller 383
NV 428
Eephus 479
DD 498
Moops 507
Hoos 510
oso 516
AoD 517
Acer 614
cheese 621
scoobus 680
Kraft 691
Doug 698
Tre 810
Brady M 879
rodg 987
franco 995

We need one more. Did anyone ever decide to team up with Sammy? Do we want to do a team-up with the 24th spot?

Still have pumpnick, avoiding injuries and koya wanting to join.

are you not gonna check at all during your trip if we start soon? ####, make a pick at midnight every other day or somethin. :shrug:

this thread might get ugly if we have all rolled and are ready to start drafting but hve to wait a week :drive:

are you not gonna check at all during your trip if we start soon? ####, make a pick at midnight every other day or somethin. :shrug:

this thread might get ugly if we have all rolled and are ready to start drafting but hve to wait a week :drive:
Don't any of you take vacations where you want to ####### enjoy it instead of researching fantasy baseball players?Start without me for all I care. I think we had a couple people who wanted in. I thought we agreed on the 10th as the start date.

Bottom line: I give zero f##ks about fantasy baseball at the moment. For once, I am in an area where there are beaches a short drive away and I don't have to plug my car in so it will f##king start the next morning. I'm going to enjoy it, and if a bunch of :nerd: s are going to get cu#ty about it, then #### you. Replace me.

Ool.

We'll be counting your posts, Mr. Beaches.

Two years ago I was in Cabo for about half of the bttf. Enjoyed throwing down Don Julio and drafting Kevin Jepson's loser ###.

Users who are viewing this thread