What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL WIS MMXIV: Back to the Future 4 Draft and In-Season Thread (4 Viewers)

you have to plug your car in to start it
I remember my parents always having their cars plugged in overnight during the winter because of the extreme cold (because, Canada), but we've never done it, not sure if this is a generational thing or an advancement in technology thing. Maybe BM is driving my dad's old Caprice Classic.

I remember my parents always having their cars plugged in overnight during the winter because of the extreme cold (because, Canada), but we've never done it, not sure if this is a generational thing or an advancement in technology thing. Maybe BM is driving my dad's old Caprice Classic.
what exactly do you plug it into? The lighter socket

have never heard of anything like this

Yeah, I've always had vehicles that have this option, but never have used it. I did have my brand new truck out in 20 below for a few days without driving it this winter and it didn't start right away. I guess the engine block heater would have saved me the 10 mins of jumping it from our other vehicle.

Block Heater

I got the hell away from the midwest as soon as I was able. Do you still need to occasionally use a hair dryer on your car door locks?

Block Heater
thanks

Weather sucked here last night. 1/10th of an inch of rain and it was in the low 60's. Brrrrrrr.....
Send your rain up here so you can continue stealing our water
Yeah it's all fun and games until the water restrictions become so harsh that you have to wash your butt in the same sink water for six straight days.
Don talk like that. There is plenty of water to go around. Look at all that snow in the rest of the country!!

Weather sucked here last night. 1/10th of an inch of rain and it was in the low 60's. Brrrrrrr.....
Send your rain up here so you can continue stealing our water
Stealing is such a harsh word. I mean whose water is it, really? It all belongs to the Earth and when we are done using it to wash our cars or fill our pools we end up giving it back to Mother Earth. ;)
Commie
Commie with water.

I got the hell away from the midwest as soon as I was able. Do you still need to occasionally use a hair dryer on your car door locks?
Um, most of us unlock our vehicles with a fob. You drive an '84 Mustang or something?

Remote start is also helpful.

So don't we still need to finalize #24? Can't we start picking with no clock up until Brady's pick and then hold?

scoobus said:
Feels like the commish should be cracking the whip in here...
The board has been working about as well as when eephus was first learning to telegraph, today
scoobus said:
Feels like the commish should be cracking the whip in here...
The board has been working about as well as when eephus was first learning to telegraph, today
Craig Hansen RP
No spotlighting old man.

Did anyone save the player stats from last season? I think there's a way to view them in WIS but I would probably need Eephus' help.

So, is Pumpnick in for spot #24?
Ready If accepted
I PMed Pump to roll...

Also, koya and avoiding injuries still want in. I know sammy said he was open to having a partner. If anyone else is, that would get everyone who wanted in involved.

As soon as pump rolls we can start drafting and mercilously call out BradyMarino for not picking when his turn comes up, even though there is no clock until Monday.

So, is Pumpnick in for spot #24?
Ready If accepted
I PMed Pump to roll...Also, koya and avoiding injuries still want in. I know sammy said he was open to having a partner. If anyone else is, that would get everyone who wanted in involved.

As soon as pump rolls we can start drafting and mercilously call out BradyMarino for not picking when his turn comes up, even though there is no clock until Monday.
I will be back home tomorrow night after a 3 hour flight and 3.5 hour drive. I should be ready to reach for Bryce Harper in about 18 hours or so. :thumbup:

Confirmed draft order:

RnR 40

Pumpnick 78
Sparty 212
LB 259
sammy 365
Bogy 374

SoCalDraftKiller 383
NV 428
Eephus 479
DD 498
Moops 507
Hoos 510
oso 516
AoD 517
Acer 614
cheese 621
scoobus 680
Kraft 691
Doug 698
Tre 810
Brady M 879
rodg 987
franco 995

So if Brady is going to be home tomorrow and picks 22nd... is there any reason we should wait now?

Looks like y'all are at 24... if a co-owner is needed I can jump in. But my knowledge of fantasy baseball type stuff is weak, at best.

Looks like y'all are at 24... if a co-owner is needed I can jump in. But my knowledge of fantasy baseball type stuff is weak, at best.
If you want to join team Sparty for schtick purposes, and to help micro-manage the weird combinations of PAs you end up with this thing in WIS, I'd be cool with that.

Users who are viewing this thread