What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Open Championship*** - Spieth v Kuch: not the matchup we deserve, but not the one we need either (1 Viewer)

the script is about what you might expect

Spieth was gonna lose it or Spieth was gonna win it

Kuchar is an amicable marker

still lots of golf left but wow what an incredibly clutch birdie and ridonkulous eagle

the Chinese kid can finally go get some lunch :lol:

The Two Faces of Jordan...Best Long Putter in the World...Worst Short Putter in the World.

think the lie is OK there for Jordan on #16

Kuchar doubled it yesterday (bunker on the tee shot) but right down the middle - he's been pretty steady

think the lie is OK there for Jordan on #16

Kuchar doubled it yesterday (bunker on the tee shot) but right down the middle - he's been pretty steady
Agree.  Other than missing a few makeable birdies on the front he's done great.

I'd like to see him knock it close here

Except, Speith is taking it. Kuchar is hoping it falls to him.

Big difference in how they are coming down the stretch.
Kuchar is -1 on the day, Spieth is E.

Different styles for sure, but Kuch has had the better round thru 16.  Just started three shots back.

Is The Open Kuchar's best shot at a major? Seems like the US and PGA are too long and I don't remember how he has fared at Augusta; the Masters has its own little sub-metagame.

So 3 majors for JS.  He's just turning 24.  I'd love to see him keep this up over the next 6 years and see him get close to 10 when he's 30.  That'd be awesome to see someone chasing Jack again. 

So 3 majors for JS.  He's just turning 24.  I'd love to see him keep this up over the next 6 years and see him get close to 10 when he's 30.  That'd be awesome to see someone chasing Jack again. 
Pretty amazing, if he choked here maybe he never contends for another major. Now, who knows. This has to give him all the confidence he'll ever need. Maybe he'll even act like less of a #### going forward.

Pretty amazing, if he choked here maybe he never contends for another major. Now, who knows. This has to give him all the confidence he'll ever need. Maybe he'll even act like less of a #### going forward.
What if I told you his attitude is what keeps him in contention for so many wins?

Users who are viewing this thread