What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening Night: Packers @ Bears (1 Viewer)

It's actually good defense.  You ff guys just aren't happy unless it's 42-38 at the half.  In real terms, it's a little rusty bit defense is always ahead of the game in the openers.
To be fair, this is a FF board

Lets gets Jones a td here...

That was ridiculous. That was an awful pass by Rodgers that should have been intercepted, instead it's a TD. Bears secondary really fell down on that drive.

To be fair, this is a FF board

Lets gets Jones a td here...
Point taken but that's a given.  We know people's interests. We just don't need every post trashing the game as a whole.  Just seems like a lot being said that doesn't need said.  Always something to take from the game if we don't hear a dead horse.  We have been watching TNF for a decade and even in mid season, they are usually clunkers.  Just seems like the entire conversation is always the same about how terrible everything is.

That #### came out of nowhere. A hail mary toss to mid field. A couple of poorly  thrown balls and voila....Rogers owners like me are stepping back off the ledge and all is well with the world. Gotta love first quarter panic in first game of the new season after 8 months...lol

That was ridiculous. That was an awful pass by Rodgers that should have been intercepted, instead it's a TD. Bears secondary really fell down on that drive.
I agree it looked ugly, but it also looked like no one but Graham was looking at Rodgers. I don’t care how good a DB is if he doesn’t see it immediately he isn’t gonna stop it. 

I agree it looked ugly, but it also looked like no one but Graham was looking at Rodgers. I don’t care how good a DB is if he doesn’t see it immediately he isn’t gonna stop it. 
Rodgers saw everyone's backs...and trusted Jimmy would get it or knock it down.  I was happy to see him take the chance and trust the receiver 

Users who are viewing this thread