What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Opening Night: Packers @ Bears (1 Viewer)

#### pass by Rogers there. I know it's early but vibes aren't good and I'm starting to think I seriously ####ed up not starting Jimmy G instead. 

Well that's why they pay us fantasy GM's the big bucks...to make ####ed up decisions like these...lol

This is so bad I just switched to women's tennis for the rest of the night.  There are also re-runs of Shark Tank that seem more interesting.

This is going to be a #### show from a fantasy point of view you can just tell.

Maybe Montgomery owners will be happy from a Bear perspective but from a Packers point of view, I think at this point, I'll be thrilled if Rogers who has ZERO so far can get me 10 points and maybe that's a stretch. And Adams owners, we might need the Pack to fall behind and mabye he gets a bunch of catches and a garbage TD.

I know it's early still but this Pack offense blows chunks and just not feeling it at least tonight I'm not vs this great Chicago defense.

Another truly horrible decision. Duck for an easy pick (dropped)

Mitch  coulda run 20 yards. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so bad I just switched to women's tennis for the rest of the night.  There are also re-runs of Shark Tank that seem more interesting.
It's actually good defense.  You ff guys just aren't happy unless it's 42-38 at the half.  In real terms, it's a little rusty bit defense is always ahead of the game in the openers.

This is going to be a #### show from a fantasy point of view you can just tell.

Maybe Montgomery owners will be happy from a Bear perspective but from a Packers point of view, I think at this point, I'll be thrilled if Rogers who has ZERO so far can get me 10 points and maybe that's a stretch. And Adams owners, we might need the Pack to fall behind and mabye he gets a bunch of catches and a garbage TD.

I know it's early still but this Pack offense blows chunks and just not feeling it at least tonight I'm not vs this great Chicago defense.
lol. First quarter overreactions are hilarious.

Note: I agree Rodgers looks like ####

Has anyone said it yet?  This game sucks.  Teams that don't play starters in preseason look rusty.  Defense looks good on both sides but how much is that the offense sucking?  It's good defense but lots of just sloppy bad play.  

Users who are viewing this thread