What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Overheard on the street (1 Viewer)

kentric

Footballguy
A man was walking in the opposite direction from me today with his 7 or 8 year old son. On the street is a parked NYPD cruiser and as they pass me I hear him say to his son, "You can't spit on a cop's car".

Figured maybe other people have overheard similar funny stuff like this. If so, please post.

Merry Christmas all.

A man was walking in the opposite direction from me today with his 7 or 8 year old son. On the street is a parked NYPD cruiser and as they pass me I hear him say to his son, "You can't spit on a cop's car".

Figured maybe other people have overheard similar funny stuff like this. If so, please post.

Merry Christmas all.
:football:

How else was I supposed to teach my kid not to spit on the damn cop car.

White collar conservative flashin down the street, pointing that plastic finger at me, they all assume my kind will drop and die, but I'm gonna wave my freak flag high.

I was in the liquor store today and I heard a chick ask her friend, "Well what did you drink in high school?"

Users who are viewing this thread