What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at 49ers NFCCG official game thread (1 Viewer)

Kept hearing that the Packers are a much different team than the last time they met - I agree with that because they look worse
Packers have been very mediocre all year. Caught a lot of big breaks.  But they have Rodgers so they always have a shot.

Clearly the 2 best teams in the NFL meeting in the Super Bowl. Love when that happens 
Seattle just started too slow and were missing a large part of their run game, but Saints have to be kicking themselves for their display against the Vikings.

'84 Niners 

23-0 NFCC over Chicago Bears

38-16 Super Bowl Miami Dolphins

'89 Niners

30-3 NFCC over Los Angeles Rams 

55-10 Super Bowl Denver Broncos 

'19 Niners 

17-0 and counting on the Green Bay Packers in the 1st Half. 

Seattle just started too slow and were missing a large part of their run game, but Saints have to be kicking themselves for their display against the Vikings.
Just because the Vikings got run out of the stadium against SF doesn’t mean they don’t deserve credit for the Saints game. The Vikings had an excellent game plan which contributed a ton to how poor the Saints played. Everything equal, there’s no reason to think that Minnesota wouldnt win that game 8 out of 10 times.

Chiefs scored 51 and 35 in 2 playoff games, that's impressive rolling into the Super Bowl 
Yeah, this is about within +2.5 -- -2.5 or maybe less from the jump.

Note I don't make the lines, I just wildly speculate. 

Bigger question. Will the 48ers use their timeouts if GB just runs the clock out? 

Users who are viewing this thread