What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Patriots at Giants** (+3.5, 34) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Lot on the line with this one...loser a step closer to a very high pick.

As of now BB has not announced who the starting QB is...not sure how he can go back to Mac...Zappe or Grier aren't the long-term answer, but it appears Mac has lost the locker-room so not sure why you would trot him out there.

The plot thickens...Will Grier has been waived...pretty odd timing for that move...just play Cunningham, let him run 20 times and give us some entertainment for once in this dreadful season.

The plot thickens...Will Grier has been waived...pretty odd timing for that move...just play Cunningham, let him run 20 times and give us some entertainment for once in this dreadful season.
Cunningham said he hasn’t taken any reps at QB since Week 6 practice. It’s been reported Jones practiced with the starters and Zappe with the backups this week (but Zappe got more reps than usual). For whatever that’s worth.

Cunningham said he hasn’t taken any reps at QB since Week 6 practice. It’s been reported Jones practiced with the starters and Zappe with the backups this week (but Zappe got more reps than usual). For whatever that’s worth.

Oh, I know that…but at this point does it even matter…good chance that every QB currently on the roster isn’t on the team next year…I just can’t believe BB will roll out Mac again which means he probably will.

Vader has had two weeks to prepare for this one. He's usually very tough when that happens.
Pats D won't be as considerate as Commies was last week for Tommy and The Gang.
Giants D has shown flashes of being very good lately.
Looks like strength against weakness all day long on both sides of the ball.
The Team that loses the least amount of players to the God awful turf at MetLife will prevail...

Touchdown Tommy's Crew- 23
Vaders Raiders- 20

Vader has had two weeks to prepare for this one. He's usually very tough when that happens.
The Team that loses the least amount of players to the God awful turf at MetLife will prevail...

Vaders Raiders- 20
Good call on the bolded. Look for Billy to focus on Barkley.

Pats 4
Giants 2

Been watching NE since 1975. First time I can remember rooting for them to lose.

And I think they will.

NYG 17, Pats 13

Vaders Raiders- 20
Good call on the bolded. Look for Billy to focus on Barkley.

Pats 4
Giants 2
Probably a good game to take the under no matter what the number

I always ask myself why I keep watching football.....despite my disdain for a lot of the rules today, the incessant replays, and a ton of selfish players in todays "everyone wants to be trending world"

Tommy Devito......the real human stories.

Lives with his parents in NY, an Undrafted free agent....freaking starting for the Giants, throws a TD and makes the Italian gesture with his hand.....OL teammates with huge smiles.

That's just cool. That's the soul of sports.

Brock Purdy is another.....Player storylines like that is what keeps me engaged at 53 years old....not all the other BS.

WTF that kick was like 94% chance to make (XP is 94% this was 2 yards farther back)

I needed OT I needed more Stevenson

Idiot liquored up kickers man I used to like kickers in fantasy not after this year hate em

By the way...that is the Kicker BB used a 4th round pick on.
Browns took their kicker in 4th Cade York he sucked they cut him then traded a 7th rounder for Hopkins who has helped them win many a games this year

Users who are viewing this thread