What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Vikings at Lions** (-3.5, 46) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

If LaPorta is done for the year I hope it was worth it ? I mean I guess Dallas could lose but I wouldn't bet on it and that means Lions are #3 seed no matter what.

This Lions fan was and still is fine with trying to win this game.

Me too. Damned if you do dammed if you don’t. Soon as someone goes down it’s easy for everyone to come out the woodwork. I’ve got red zone on any update ? Didn’t look great but wasn’t one of those visually horrible ones if that makes sense, still a chance he survives out of it

Me too. Damned if you do dammed if you don’t. Soon as someone goes down it’s easy for everyone to come out the woodwork. I’ve got red zone on any update ? Didn’t look great but wasn’t one of those visually horrible ones if that makes sense, still a chance he survives out of it
Yeah. The stats on resting players for the playoffs are pretty mixed. Like, do we really think the Browns getting blown out this week is going to help them in the playoffs? Different story when you get a big lead.

Yeah. The stats on resting players for the playoffs are pretty mixed. Like, do we really think the Browns getting blown out this week is going to help them in the playoffs? Different story when you get a big lead.
Yes it helps the Browns because we know Flacco, Cooper, Njoku, Garrett, Ward, ect all did not get hurt in the game that is how it helps the Browns.

@DrJesseMorse
Sam LaPorta - Left knee injury

There’s a couple different possibilities here but his knee is under pressure with the defender over the top.

There’s stress on the medial knee (MCL) as well as bone bruise potential.

Hopefully just a mild hyperextension with no major injuries to the ligaments or meniscus.

Users who are viewing this thread