What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Jaguars at Texans** (+1.5, 48) 1:00 - 24-21 Jags prevail (1 Viewer)

I would have went for it.. Put the game in CJ hand..Not your kicker
Would have required at least 5-6-7 yds on 3rd down and that didn't happen
Hits the cross bar and bounces out...life for the Texans or a Texans' fan
CJ completed passes of 12, 14, and 17 on the last drive.. He had a better chance of getting 12 yards than they had making a 58 yarder, when that kicker has never hit a 50 yarder in the pros.
I'd have agreed with you prior to the kick but that thing almost went in. He's a young Kicker so the coaches have a better idea than us given his limited history. 50/50 call imo.
Yes! but...Houston should have had a check down on 3rd and 12, they didn't and Stroud bought oodles of time, NOBODY worked back to him, NOBODY...No Body, like NOBODY
That stinks!!!

Those skill guys need to look in the mirror because Stroud was up for the challenge

CJ completed passes of 12, 14, and 17 on the last drive.. He had a better chance of getting 12 yards than they had making a 58 yarder, when that kicker has never hit a 50 yarder in the pros.
I'd have agreed with you prior to the kick but that thing almost went in. He's a young Kicker so the coaches have a better idea than us given his limited history. 50/50 call imo.
The same coach who threw the ball 40 yards and 3rd and 4th down, when he needed a yard?

I get what you say saying, I just never understand why you would take the ball out of the hand of your best player. It's different if this was a FG within range, but they were like 10 yards from the FG Target.

Yes! but...Houston should have had a check down on 3rd and 12, they didn't and Stroud bought oodles of time, NOBODY worked back to him, NOBODY...No Body, like NOBODY
That stinks!!!

Those skill guys need to look in the mirror because Stroud was up for the challenge

Absolutely. That play probably lost them the game (along with the other 50 or so phantom penalties) as the kick would've been good a few yards closer.

Users who are viewing this thread