What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots (1 Viewer)

j3333v

Footballguy
The Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl again. I have not seen one post on this. I’m sure all of you want to happen again! (Chuckles to himself) :P Is it that the Patriots are so good you are tired of hearing it year in and year out or is it you afraid the no one and I mean no one can match up the team concepts of the Patriots? The only NFL team that plays as one and is unselfish is the Patriots! :thumbup: Tom Brady has not lost a game in the play offs and he will not lose one this year.I look forward to bumping this post in the near future. ;)

Considering the last 4 years, I think all Patriots fans have a perfect right to hold this attitude for the forseeable future. Belichick has done a masterful job. I think 30 years from now we will still talk about it. "I was there when Belichick won all those Super Bowls".

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread