What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PATS 31 BRONCOS 17 (1 Viewer)

The Broncos came to play this past Saturday, and looked like a pretty/real good football team.  Jake Plummer was consistent unlike the officials in this past weekends' playoff games. 

Bottomline is if the Pats turn the ball over 5 times to the New Orleans Saints they will lose. 

Like I said in my original post is I respect the Broncos and the better team happened to win that game.  Some of you neglected to read that, oh well....

Take a few of those turnovers away and you have yourself a ballgame :yes:
And the *poof*.....like that......he's gone.Way to back up your words, dansav. All lip when the Patriots are winning Super Bowls, but he crawls into a cave as soon as they lose.
I'm right here....
Yes, but you've posted exactly twice since the Patriots lost that game.I think that was his point.
:yes: I still remember all your lip from last year when New England knocked Pittsburgh off. Just wondering where you've been now that the Steelers have rightfully reclaimed their place atop the AFC, and the Pats have been crushed under the Broncos boot heel like a stale Pall Mall !
I am hoping Pitt wins XL and am begining to like the play of Big Ben.. What lip are you refering to last year?? you have a good memory.....I just remember the Pats dominating the game. Good luck to Pitt next weekend, I never thought I would be siding with Pitt, but they deserve it. N.E. will be back in full force next year reclaiming one of the AFC's best teams..
OK, good enough. I owed you one, but you're taking it like a man. We're done here.

The Broncos came to play this past Saturday, and looked like a pretty/real good football team.  Jake Plummer was consistent unlike the officials in this past weekends' playoff games. 

Bottomline is if the Pats turn the ball over 5 times to the New Orleans Saints they will lose. 

Like I said in my original post is I respect the Broncos and the better team happened to win that game.  Some of you neglected to read that, oh well....

Take a few of those turnovers away and you have yourself a ballgame :yes:
And the *poof*.....like that......he's gone.Way to back up your words, dansav. All lip when the Patriots are winning Super Bowls, but he crawls into a cave as soon as they lose.
I'm right here....
Yes, but you've posted exactly twice since the Patriots lost that game.I think that was his point.
:yes: I still remember all your lip from last year when New England knocked Pittsburgh off. Just wondering where you've been now that the Steelers have rightfully reclaimed their place atop the AFC, and the Pats have been crushed under the Broncos boot heel like a stale Pall Mall !
I am hoping Pitt wins XL and am begining to like the play of Big Ben.. What lip are you refering to last year?? you have a good memory.....I just remember the Pats dominating the game. Good luck to Pitt next weekend, I never thought I would be siding with Pitt, but they deserve it. N.E. will be back in full force next year reclaiming one of the AFC's best teams..
OK, good enough. I owed you one, but you're taking it like a man. We're done here.
done

wasn't there a sig bet w/ Levin involved? Where is the updated sig?
Reading the whole thread, it looked to me like dansav went AWOL before the terms of the bet were fully fleshed out.

Dansav hereby agreed to the sig bet.

I'll bet you - sig bet  or whatever - that the Pats don't beat the Broncos by 2 TDs in Denver - any sig bet you want.
bring it
I know, but I never saw any finalized sigs that the other should have to carry. Personally, I think Levin is entitled to come up with one know, and dansav should have to wear it, but to be honest, I am not familiar with the standard protocl in such situations.

Technically, levin said to post sometihng nice which was done. i interpreted this as posting something nice as a sig - he took it ieasy by not forcing dansav to label himself as a whiney tool, but I thought the intent was that a sig was still on the line.

not that I care either way.

I'm gonna be a nice guy here.

Just post something REALLY praiseful about the Broncos' performance in this game - and give some healthy criticism of your team's performance - and I'll forego giving you a "whiny tool" sig.

I don't want to tag anyone through July with the sig I have in mind.

Technically, levin said to post sometihng nice which was done. i interpreted this as posting something nice as a sig - he took it ieasy by not forcing dansav to label himself as a whiney tool, but I thought the intent was that a sig was still on the line.

Just post something REALLY praiseful about the Broncos' performance in this game - and give some healthy criticism of your team's performance - and I'll forego giving you a "whiny tool" sig.

Moleculo,Who's a whinny tool????

Technically, levin said to post sometihng nice which was done.  i interpreted this as posting something nice as a sig - he took it ieasy by not forcing dansav to label himself as a whiney tool, but I thought the intent was that a sig was still on the line.

Do you need someone else to come up with your sig?Because you made a sig bet, not a "post" bet.

Maybe you can take suggestions here.

Code:
Wear your badge

Just calling it like I see it. As to the "whiny tool" bit...any guess how I see that one?

Users who are viewing this thread