What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PATS 31 BRONCOS 17 (1 Viewer)

dansav

Footballguy
After viewing the game in the luxury box at Gillette this past weekend, I can honestly say "Denver has no chance in winning." I have never seen a quarterback as good as Tom Brady, he holds onto the ball until the very last second and gets the ball to anyone he wants. How is Denver going to prepare for N.E? Is Plummer the real deal this year? Are the Pats going to let up any big plays in there secondary? Are you really going to doubt a QB that is 10-0 in playoff games? Dillon will rush for 80 yds and 1 TD this weekend. I am so excited we have a good chance to play in Gillette for the AFC championship..... ;) Good luck to the Denver fans on this board. This will be a great game and I expect the best team to win Saturday night. Denver is respectable team this year and I have said that from Week #3 of the regular season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll bet you - sig bet or whatever - that the Pats don't beat the Broncos by 2 TDs in Denver - any sig bet you want.

After viewing the game in the luxury box at Gillette this past weekend, I can honestly say "Denver has no chance in winning." I have never seen a quarterback as good as Tom Brady, he holds onto the ball until the very last second and gets the ball to anyone he wants. How is Denver going to prepare for N.E? Is Plummer the real deal this year? Are the Pats going to let up any big plays in there secondary? Are you really going to doubt a QB that is 10-0 in the playoff games? Dillon will rush for 80 yds and 1 TD this weekend. I am so excited we have a good chance to play in Gillette for the AFC championship.....
At least you came out with a bold prediction...While I don't agree with you, I applaud you taking a stand.BTW - can I get in on that sig bet?

After viewing the game in the luxury box at Gillette this past weekend, I can honestly say "Denver has no chance in winning."  I have never seen a quarterback as good as Tom Brady, he holds onto the ball until the very last second and gets the ball to anyone he wants. 

How is Denver going to prepare for N.E?  Is Plummer the real deal this year?  Are the Pats going to let up any big plays in there secondary?  Are you really going to doubt a QB that is 10-0 in the playoff games? 

Dillon will rush for 80 yds and 1 TD this weekend.  I am so excited we have a good chance to play in Gillette for the AFC championship.....
At least you came out with a bold prediction...While I don't agree with you, I applaud you taking a stand.BTW - can I get in on that sig bet?
you too

This board is going to be a lot quiter next week when all the Pats' fans with such bravado right now are cowering at FFToady after Saturday night...

This board is going to be a lot quiter next week when all the Pats' fans with such bravado right now are cowering at FFToady after Saturday night...
Denver and Seattle are two teams that I have pegged to win by 2 TDs this weekend.

I think it's been the Den fans that have had the loudest mouths this playoffs season. The majority of the fans you are complaining about are NOT Pats fans. Only unbiased fans of other teams that respect the 2 time defending NFL Champs. I doubt the board gets any quiter if Den wins because then it will be 300 threads and 3000000 posts about how they are better statistically than either the Colts or Steelers and how they should be recognized as the best regular season team... so on and so forth.

Saturday Night is shaping up to be a great football game. I think the Pats D can hold the Denver running game somewhat in check. What worries me are big pass plays. Where Denver hurt the Pats the most this year and in years past is in running crossing patterns to Rod Smith and deep flags and posts to Ashley Lelie. The Pats pass rush has improved a great deal since October. A key will be if Rosevelt Colvin and Willie McGinest can stay disciplined and not let Plummer get around them on the bootleg.On the defensive side, if Denver doesnt turn Tom Brady over they will not be able to stop him. The Patriots lose when they fall behind and Brady has to throw too much and he gets picked off a couple of times. The Patriots have shown a propensity to get ahead in playoff games which has enabled their offense to stay so balanced.I see a TD game either way. This will not be a blowout. I feel getting NE +3.5 is the way to go because this could be a FG game.

I think it's been the Den fans that have had the loudest mouths this playoffs season. The majority of the fans you are complaining about are NOT Pats fans. Only unbiased fans of other teams that respect the 2 time defending NFL Champs. I doubt the board gets any quiter if Den wins because then it will be 300 threads and 3000000 posts about how they are better statistically than either the Colts or Steelers and how they should be recognized as the best regular season team... so on and so forth.
I agree with this somewhat. I'm having a hard time rooting for Denver over New England because of this, then I just remember how all the New England fans have acted and it becomes easier.

After viewing the game in the luxury box at Gillette this past weekend, I can honestly say "Denver has no chance in winning."  I have never seen a quarterback as good as Tom Brady, he holds onto the ball until the very last second and gets the ball to anyone he wants. 

How is Denver going to prepare for N.E?  Is Plummer the real deal this year?  Are the Pats going to let up any big plays in there secondary?  Are you really going to doubt a QB that is 10-0 in the playoff games? 

Dillon will rush for 80 yds and 1 TD this weekend.  I am so excited we have a good chance to play in Gillette for the AFC championship.....
you too
name it - your sig for me, my sig for you.Must carry the sig until, say, training camp?

I guarantee if you lose, you will be carrying the words "Patriots fans" and "tools" in the same sentence until training camp.

remember - the Pats win by 13 points, you lose this bet and you will be carrying my sig until training camp.

you too
name it - your sig for me, my sig for you.Must carry the sig until, say, training camp?

I guarantee if you lose, you will be carrying the words "Patriots fans" and "tools" in the same sentence until training camp.
Dude, what is your problem? The guy who started this thread is a tool but why do you have to lump all Pats fans into his boat? The ones that talk about the Pats in a reasonable way and are here afterwards win or lose are the real fans and their are plenty of us.Jealous much? Why do you feel the need to disparage all Pats fans?

I'll bet you - sig bet or whatever - that the Pats don't beat the Broncos by 2 TDs in Denver - any sig bet you want.
2 TD's is 12 points, not 14, technically. I would clarify that before making the bet official.

I'll bet you - sig bet  or whatever - that the Pats don't beat the Broncos by 2 TDs in Denver - any sig bet you want.
2 TD's is 12 points, not 14, technically. I would clarify that before making the bet official.
The thread title has it at 14, so that's what I would go with.

you too

Dude, what is your problem? The guy who started this thread is a tool but why do you have to lump all Pats fans into his boat? The ones that talk about the Pats in a reasonable way and are here afterwards win or lose are the real fans and their are plenty of us.Jealous much? Why do you feel the need to disparage all Pats fans?
He wants the bet, he gets the sigAnd if you didn't know it, I'm a horrendously huge Dolphin fan, so you're not going to get any sympathy from me on this one.

His sig will have "Pats fans" and "whiny tools" in it if he loses.

I'm neither a Broncos nor Patriots fan, but let's not forget that the Broncos have been throttled two years in a row by the Indianapolis Colts in the play-offs and the Patriots have eliminated the Colts in both of those years. I have won a lot of "easy" money betting against the Broncos in January and for the Patriots.I think the Broncos are better this year and will clearly not get destroyed at home, but I don't consider Denver the favorites. I think this poster is a little cocky, declaring an easy 14 point victory though.

I'm neither a Broncos nor Patriots fan, but let's not forget that the Broncos have been throttled two years in a row by the Indianapolis Colts in the play-offs and the Patriots have eliminated the Colts in both of those years. I have won a lot of "easy" money betting against the Broncos in January and for the Patriots.

I think the Broncos are better this year and will clearly not get destroyed at home, but I don't consider Denver the favorites. I think this poster is a little cocky, declaring an easy 14 point victory though.
exactly - I am not counting the Pats out of this game in the least bit - though I believe the Broncos are fully capable of beating them in Denver, declaring a 14 point Pats victory in Denver against that defense is really cocky.Still no word back, so this sig bet may die anyway - smart move, dansav - 14 points is a lot of points for a road team victory.

P.S, - nathanbalboa - by kickoff, the Broncos could be 4 point faves - great way to make your money with the Pats covering that spread.

It all comes down to pressure. No QB, even the immortal Brady likes to take a beating. It throws off their rhythm. He can be had if the Broncos bring it. If not, AFC championship game for the Pats.

It all comes down to pressure. No QB, even the immortal Brady likes to take a beating. It throws off their rhythm. He can be had if the Broncos bring it. If not, AFC championship game for the Pats.
Good point. One of the most under-appreciated factors in the Pats past playoff success has been the O line's ability to gel despite injuries when December rolls around. In 2003, the Panthers were licking their chops ahead of the superbowl, and Brady was largely untouched. I agree with your premise (that IF Brady is pressured, the Broncos will win), I just don't think it will happen.

Senior VBD student...can I talk you into trading member numbers? please?Edit to add meaningful, on topic content: Pat's O-line has been decimated by injury, right? On sirius Radio yesterday, Collingsworth was saying that the reason Denver went up 28-0 (or what ever it was) in week 6 was the pressure Pryce was getting playing vs a rookie. In the 2nd half, Belichick got the rookie out and put in a veteran. That vet is now playing center due to another injury, so NE will have no place to go this time.I'm not tryingto say that the week 6 game and now are relavant, but if there is a weakness to this team that Denver can exploit, it's that O-line.

Senior VBD student...can I talk you into trading member numbers? please?Edit to add meaningful, on topic content: Pat's O-line has been decimated by injury, right? On sirius Radio yesterday, Collingsworth was saying that the reason Denver went up 28-0 (or what ever it was) in week 6 was the pressure Pryce was getting playing vs a rookie. In the 2nd half, Belichick got the rookie out and put in a veteran. That vet is now playing center due to another injury, so NE will have no place to go this time.I'm not tryingto say that the week 6 game and now are relavant, but if there is a weakness to this team that Denver can exploit, it's that O-line.
Thank you!Someone with some common sense finally. DEN's D-line is vastly underrated simply because all anyone wants to look at is sacks. The D-line is deep, playing a 7 to 8 man rotation in games, and damn strong. In the first game DEN's D-line dominated the LoS in the first half, leading to the huge lead when the NE O was ineffective & Brady was struggling, and in the second half DEN went into a shell on both sides of the ball (something Shanahan finally seemed to get over in the last couple of games - DEN had that same maddening MO throughout the middle portion of the season) and NE started to function again offensively.This is being completely overlooked by a lot of fans & analysts for some odd reason - and I think this is the crux of the whole game. Both team's secondaries can be had, but the pressure on the NE O-line in the passing game & its ability to establish the run is IMO going to determine which way this game will go. If it goes sour, DEN could easily rack up a lopsided W in this game. I don't see any feasible scenario where DEN gets blown out unless they turn the ball over excessively - something the NE D has not shown it can do on any kind of regular basis.

Senior VBD student...can I talk you into trading member numbers?  please?

Edit to add meaningful, on topic content: Pat's O-line has been decimated by injury, right?  On sirius Radio yesterday, Collingsworth was saying that the reason Denver went up 28-0 (or what ever it was) in week 6 was the pressure Pryce was getting playing vs a rookie.  In the 2nd half, Belichick got the rookie out and put in a veteran.  That vet is now playing center due to another injury, so NE will have no place to go this time.

I'm not tryingto say that the week 6 game and now are relavant, but if there is a weakness to this team that Denver can exploit, it's that O-line.
Thank you!Someone with some common sense finally. DEN's D-line is vastly underrated simply because all anyone wants to look at is sacks. The D-line is deep, playing a 7 to 8 man rotation in games, and damn strong. In the first game DEN's D-line dominated the LoS in the first half, leading to the huge lead when the NE O was ineffective & Brady was struggling, and in the second half DEN went into a shell on both sides of the ball (something Shanahan finally seemed to get over in the last couple of games - DEN had that same maddening MO throughout the middle portion of the season) and NE started to function again offensively.

This is being completely overlooked by a lot of fans & analysts for some odd reason - and I think this is the crux of the whole game. Both team's secondaries can be had, but the pressure on the NE O-line in the passing game & its ability to establish the run is IMO going to determine which way this game will go. If it goes sour, DEN could easily rack up a lopsided W in this game. I don't see any feasible scenario where DEN gets blown out unless they turn the ball over excessively - something the NE D has not shown it can do on any kind of regular basis.
We agree with what's critical; we disagree on what results will be seen.NE's o line will stand up, and NE will create turnovers. Look at recent trends, not the whole season. You are of course welcome to disagree; we'll find out Saturday night.

:goodposting: Just to shut all the loud mouthed, over-confident, brash NE fans up...I'll be cheering for the Broncos this weekend like a life-long fan!

I don't think any teams' fans are the equal to the Pats in the category of blatant over-confidence and lack of humility. You do realize that the teams still have to PLAY the game, right? Has a single NE fan (in the last 3 years) ever thought, "Man, this game scares me...we'll have to really play well to win this game."?? Nope, all I ever see are, "man, we are SOOO gonna dominate this game."

And after a loss, all I hear is complete silence (and love it!). Anyway, hopefully all the brash, loudmouths will come back and post a succinct break-down of the game if/when the Pats get bounced.

you too

HEY PAT PATRIOT,You sound like a tool just by your name. This thread was a huge joke, I have been sitting back reading all the replies over the past 24 hours. When did you start liking the PATS ??? Last year!!!!!!!!!! Go home and start following Seattle they did pretty well this year.

We agree with what's critical; we disagree on what results will be seen.NE's o line will stand up, and NE will create turnovers. Look at recent trends, not the whole season. You are of course welcome to disagree; we'll find out Saturday night.
You may be right, but personally I think Kaczur & Gorin are going to have a lot more problems with Pryce & Brown than Spicer & Hayward. No one can dispute that JAX's DTs are amongst the best tandems in the business, but their DEs are suspect. Pryce & Brown ought to take the level of play up a couple of notches.

Dude, what is your problem? The guy who started this thread is a tool but why do you have to lump all Pats fans into his boat? The ones that talk about the Pats in a reasonable way and are here afterwards win or lose are the real fans and their are plenty of us.

Jealous much? Why do you feel the need to disparage all Pats fans?
OK, I somewhat take back my above post. Pat, it's good to see a Pat true fan. It's great to be a fan, I love the Colts, but am the 1st to admit that they are NOT perfect and should be handed the Lombardi. They've got potential, but have to go out each week and win games, just like the other 31 teams in the league. And I love breaking down the games win or lose, in fact I take MORE pleasure in figuring out WHY they lost. /shrug. Anyway, to you and other "true" Pats fans like yourself, I apologise.

Dude, what is your problem?  The guy who started this thread is a tool but why do you have to lump all Pats fans into his boat?  The ones that talk about the Pats in a reasonable way and are here afterwards win or lose are the real fans and their are plenty of us.

Jealous much?  Why do you feel the need to disparage all Pats fans?
OK, I somewhat take back my above post. Pat, it's good to see a Pat true fan. It's great to be a fan, I love the Colts, but am the 1st to admit that they are NOT perfect and should be handed the Lombardi. They've got potential, but have to go out each week and win games, just like the other 31 teams in the league. And I love breaking down the games win or lose, in fact I take MORE pleasure in figuring out WHY they lost. /shrug. Anyway, to you and other "true" Pats fans like yourself, I apologise.
I am a true Pats fan, take it all back

I'm neither a Broncos nor Patriots fan, but let's not forget that the Broncos have been throttled two years in a row by the Indianapolis Colts in the play-offs and the Patriots have eliminated the Colts in both of those years.  I have won a lot of "easy" money betting against the Broncos in January and for the Patriots.

I think the Broncos are better this year and will clearly not get destroyed at home, but I don't consider Denver the favorites.  I think this poster is a little cocky, declaring an easy 14 point victory though.
exactly - I am not counting the Pats out of this game in the least bit - though I believe the Broncos are fully capable of beating them in Denver, declaring a 14 point Pats victory in Denver against that defense is really cocky.Still no word back, so this sig bet may die anyway - smart move, dansav - 14 points is a lot of points for a road team victory.
I am in on this sig bet. 14 or better I win, 13 or less you win. This thread was75% joke. But I will back up my confidence (oops.....) cockiness with this side bet..

:goodposting: Just to shut all the loud mouthed, over-confident, brash NE fans up...I'll be cheering for the Broncos this weekend like a life-long fan!

I don't think any teams' fans are the equal to the Pats in the category of blatant over-confidence and lack of humility. You do realize that the teams still have to PLAY the game, right? Has a single NE fan (in the last 3 years) ever thought, "Man, this game scares me...we'll have to really play well to win this game."?? Nope, all I ever see are, "man, we are SOOO gonna dominate this game."

And after a loss, all I hear is complete silence (and love it!). Anyway, hopefully all the brash, loudmouths will come back and post a succinct break-down of the game if/when the Pats get bounced.
Pats fans can get away with talking smack because they only eat crow after key playoff losses. Since they haven't lost in the playoffs in recent years, their fans essentially get a get of of jail free card until they lose. And once they do lose, the boards are going to be U-G-L-Y with fans from 31 other teams all taking pot shots at the former king.

I think it's a close game. The Broncos D will stop the rush but don't put enough pressure on the QB, thus guaranteeing that Brady will do well. The question is can the Patriots D step up and stop the Broncos.New England fans here at getting too arrogant and I'd love to see the Broncos win this one.

you too

HEY PAT PATRIOT,You sound like a tool just by your name. This thread was a huge joke, I have been sitting back reading all the replies over the past 24 hours. When did you start liking the PATS ??? Last year!!!!!!!!!! Go home and start following Seattle they did pretty well this year.
:lmao: :lmao: This guy is a disgrace and an embarassment to Pats fans. I cant be listed in the poll for biggest homer on the board (didnt win by the way) and also not be a real fan. I've been to 2 SB's and have seen the Pats both lose and win the big one. I think that disqualifies me from johnny come lately status. This Dansav guy I have never seen post before. Then again, maybe that was a good thing.

Got this PM from him:

"Bottom line is you are a dork, I don't want to waste my energy typing to Pat (Poser) Patriot anymore. If you want to send me a PM, Sunday morning I may choose to read how I was pretty accurate with my predictions. Keep in mind the thread was a joke kind of like you being a true Pats fan.... "

I'm a poser and not a real fan because I am capable of rational thought while Dansav is not. :confused:

I'm a tool.. Just like Pat Patriot told me yesterday. That's how all this started. And he denied calling me one. Good luck to both teams like I said in my original post. This will be a great game... I have faith in New England this Saturday just like Pat Patriot does....Carry on

I'm a tool.. Just like Pat Patriot told me yesterday. That's how all this started. And he denied calling me one. Good luck to both teams like I said in my original post. This will be a great game... I have faith in New England this Saturday just like Pat Patriot does....

Carry on
Do people really get this upset about being called a tool?really?

I think Denver fans have a real leg to stand on with their complaints. Vegas has them pegged as a 3.5 point favorite, and the majority of posters here on FBGs are saying New England will win STRAIGHT UP. I think that's commonly perceived as "disrespect".
I'm neither a Broncos nor Patriots fan, but let's not forget that the Broncos have been throttled two years in a row by the Indianapolis Colts in the play-offs and the Patriots have eliminated the Colts in both of those years. I have won a lot of "easy" money betting against the Broncos in January and for the Patriots.
Indy's record in its last 4 games against Denver: 3-1.NE's record in its last 4 games against Indy: 3-1.

Denver's reconrd in its last 4 games against NE: 3-1.

Hello, welcome to rock-paper-scissors world. New England is scissors. Unfortunately for New England, Denver seems to be rock.

I think the Broncos are better this year and will clearly not get destroyed at home, but I don't consider Denver the favorites. I think this poster is a little cocky, declaring an easy 14 point victory though.
You might not consider Denver the favorites, but Vegas does, by 3.5 points. Unless you've made more money than Vegas has with gambling, I'll humbly submit that Vegas probably knows better in this instance.
Thank you!

Someone with some common sense finally. DEN's D-line is vastly underrated simply because all anyone wants to look at is sacks. The D-line is deep, playing a 7 to 8 man rotation in games, and damn strong. In the first game DEN's D-line dominated the LoS in the first half, leading to the huge lead when the NE O was ineffective & Brady was struggling, and in the second half DEN went into a shell on both sides of the ball (something Shanahan finally seemed to get over in the last couple of games - DEN had that same maddening MO throughout the middle portion of the season) and NE started to function again offensively.

This is being completely overlooked by a lot of fans & analysts for some odd reason - and I think this is the crux of the whole game. Both team's secondaries can be had, but the pressure on the NE O-line in the passing game & its ability to establish the run is IMO going to determine which way this game will go. If it goes sour, DEN could easily rack up a lopsided W in this game. I don't see any feasible scenario where DEN gets blown out unless they turn the ball over excessively - something the NE D has not shown it can do on any kind of regular basis.
You may be right, but personally I think Kaczur & Gorin are going to have a lot more problems with Pryce & Brown than Spicer & Hayward. No one can dispute that JAX's DTs are amongst the best tandems in the business, but their DEs are suspect. Pryce & Brown ought to take the level of play up a couple of notches.
Haha, once again I have to disagree with Pony. I don't know how two people can watch the same team and come up with such drastically different conclusions like he and I always do.I think that NE's line has actually gelled pretty well, and I think they'll play better than they did the first time around (especially if Mankins doesn't get ejected again for punching Ebenezer Ekuban in the nuts).

I also disagree that Spicer and Hayward have been suspect. These guys have been pretty much the entire Jacksonville passrush. I agree that Pryce/Brown will be a tougher matchup, though, mostly because Spicer and Hayward were both playing injured last week.

I do agree that Denver doesn't get blown out unless they finish -2 or worse in the turnover department- something that hasn't happened all season. Denver's only lost the turnover battle ONCE in 16 games, and even then, they were only -1.

I'm neither a Broncos nor Patriots fan, but let's not forget that the Broncos have been throttled two years in a row by the Indianapolis Colts in the play-offs and the Patriots have eliminated the Colts in both of those years.  I have won a lot of "easy" money betting against the Broncos in January and for the Patriots.

I think the Broncos are better this year and will clearly not get destroyed at home, but I don't consider Denver the favorites.  I think this poster is a little cocky, declaring an easy 14 point victory though.
I am in on this sig bet. 14 or better I win, 13 or less you win. This thread was75% joke. But I will back up my confidence (oops.....) cockiness with this side bet..
OK, dansav - you've been served .Now, it's ON.

(south park reference)

seriously, we've got a sig bet. You pick mine (no profanity), I pick yours. Carry the sig until training camp opens (generally, middle to end of July).

After viewing the game in the luxury box at Gillette this past weekend, I can honestly say "Denver has no chance in winning." I have never seen a quarterback as good as Tom Brady, he holds onto the ball until the very last second and gets the ball to anyone he wants.

How is Denver going to prepare for N.E? Is Plummer the real deal this year? Are the Pats going to let up any big plays in there secondary? Are you really going to doubt a QB that is 10-0 in playoff games?

Dillon will rush for 80 yds and 1 TD this weekend. I am so excited we have a good chance to play in Gillette for the AFC championship.....

;) Good luck to the Denver fans on this board. This will be a great game and I expect the best team to win Saturday night. Denver is respectable team this year and I have said that from Week #3 of the regular season.
:pokey: :topcat:

I'm gonna be a nice guy here.Just post something REALLY praiseful about the Broncos' performance in this game - and give some healthy criticism of your team's performance - and I'll forego giving you a "whiny tool" sig.I don't want to tag anyone through July with the sig I have in mind.

The Broncos came to play this past Saturday, and looked like a pretty/real good football team. Jake Plummer was consistent unlike the officials in this past weekends' playoff games. Bottomline is if the Pats turn the ball over 5 times to the New Orleans Saints they will lose. Like I said in my original post is I respect the Broncos and the better team happened to win that game. Some of you neglected to read that, oh well....Take a few of those turnovers away and you have yourself a ballgame :yes:

The Broncos came to play this past Saturday, and looked like a pretty/real good football team. Jake Plummer was consistent unlike the officials in this past weekends' playoff games.

Bottomline is if the Pats turn the ball over 5 times to the New Orleans Saints they will lose.

Like I said in my original post is I respect the Broncos and the better team happened to win that game. Some of you neglected to read that, oh well....

Take a few of those turnovers away and you have yourself a ballgame :yes:
And the *poof*.....like that......he's gone.Way to back up your words, dansav. All lip when the Patriots are winning Super Bowls, but he crawls into a cave as soon as they lose.

The Broncos came to play this past Saturday, and looked like a pretty/real good football team.  Jake Plummer was consistent unlike the officials in this past weekends' playoff games. 

Bottomline is if the Pats turn the ball over 5 times to the New Orleans Saints they will lose. 

Like I said in my original post is I respect the Broncos and the better team happened to win that game.  Some of you neglected to read that, oh well....

And the *poof*.....like that......he's gone.Way to back up your words, dansav. All lip when the Patriots are winning Super Bowls, but he crawls into a cave as soon as they lose.
I'm right here....

The Broncos came to play this past Saturday, and looked like a pretty/real good football team. Jake Plummer was consistent unlike the officials in this past weekends' playoff games.

Like I said in my original post is I respect the Broncos and the better team happened to win that game. Some of you neglected to read that, oh well....

I'm right here....
Yes, but you've posted exactly twice since the Patriots lost that game.I think that was his point.

The Broncos came to play this past Saturday, and looked like a pretty/real good football team.  Jake Plummer was consistent unlike the officials in this past weekends' playoff games. 

Like I said in my original post is I respect the Broncos and the better team happened to win that game.  Some of you neglected to read that, oh well....

I'm right here....
Yes, but you've posted exactly twice since the Patriots lost that game.I think that was his point.
Thanks for the heads up, I normally don't post in general... If you read the original post, it was 50% wishful thinking and 50% joke.

I'm right here....
:yes: I still remember all your lip from last year when New England knocked Pittsburgh off. Just wondering where you've been now that the Steelers have rightfully reclaimed their place atop the AFC, and the Pats have been crushed under the Broncos boot heel like a stale Pall Mall !

I'm right here....
:yes: I still remember all your lip from last year when New England knocked Pittsburgh off. Just wondering where you've been now that the Steelers have rightfully reclaimed their place atop the AFC, and the Pats have been crushed under the Broncos boot heel like a stale Pall Mall !
I am hoping Pitt wins XL and am begining to like the play of Big Ben.. What lip are you refering to last year?? you have a good memory.....I just remember the Pats dominating the game. Good luck to Pitt next weekend, I never thought I would be siding with Pitt, but they deserve it. N.E. will be back in full force next year reclaiming one of the AFC's best teams..

Users who are viewing this thread