What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 20 Rounder Draft (1 Viewer)

For perhaps the first time in my life, I an actually pick this, and it not be a joke...

12.14 Detroit Lions DST

12.15 Minnesota D

PMing Rudy

Edit: PMing still not working for Rudy so emailed him.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, my 12.03 pick is incorrect in the OP. I took Oakland Raiders DEF not PK David Akers.

13.14 - DEF Kansas City Chiefs

PMing ShadowMaster.

'BusMan said:
FYI, my 12.03 pick is incorrect in the OP. I took Oakland Raiders DEF not PK David Akers.

13.14 - DEF Kansas City Chiefs

PMing ShadowMaster.
Wow, sorry about that. Does it look like it's correct now for you and BroadwayG? Thanks for the heads up Busman.By the way, I won't have time to update the draft list until tomorrow afternoon, possibly sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
'BusMan said:
Wow, sorry about that. Does it look like it's correct now for you and BroadwayG? Thanks for the heads up Busman.By the way, I won't have time to update the draft list until tomorrow afternoon, possibly sooner.
Its correct now. Thanks for keeping the list updated, radballs. I really appreciate the effort and it truly helps keep the draft moving along.That said...

14.03 - PK Nate Kaeding, San Diego Chargers

PMing BroadwayG.

Sorry for the delay.....unexpected invite to the Sabres/Flyers game. Then had to drown my sorrows. :banned:

15.07 Rashard Jennings RB Jax

Users who are viewing this thread