What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL BSS Rounds 17-24 (3 Viewers)

18.09 - Randall Cobb, WR ???

Sorry guys. I'd intended to let you all know I was going to be out the entire day and to skip me. But we left in a hurry (black helicopers & white minivans wait for no man you know).

Turkey hunting tomorrow for a portion of the day. I should be back around 2 pm. If you guys get on a roll and get to me, Jeff or someone else can add another WR to my team.

I think I have the picks caught up to 19.06 but someone needs to double-check them and also confirm the timeouts. I have Ref and Andy each with one this weekend, and possibly EAK.

looks like GIM timed out....pm sent to Andy as he is now on the clock.....also pm'd Jeff since Bass is hunting and Jeff is picking a WR for Bass when he is up...

BTW you h0m0s timing out are getting de-merits in my book of hardcore drafters, it might just affect your draft spot next year when I three-peat this league

I like touchdowns, so:

19.16 John Kuhn, RB, Green Bay Packers

and let's gamble that he'll be healthy and Collie won't:

20.01 Anthony Gonzalez, WR, Indianapolis Colts

Users who are viewing this thread