What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL BSS Rounds 17-24 (4 Viewers)

waiting on Just Cuz for almost an hour, the top of the draft made eight picks one day in less than half that time. :popcorn: :bag:

LOL, love the reference to I think, me...but my neighbor had a fire, I was helping out. That my friends is what a call a legitimate reason, and I still never timed out. Makes the people who time out look worse.

...and plus never recieved a PM, as the PM thing sux.

LOL, love the reference to I think, me...but my neighbor had a fire, I was helping out. That my friends is what a call a legitimate reason, and I still never timed out. Makes the people who time out look worse....and plus never recieved a PM, as the PM thing sux.
Did you help put it out or set it?

LOL, love the reference to I think, me...but my neighbor had a fire, I was helping out. That my friends is what a call a legitimate reason, and I still never timed out. Makes the people who time out look worse.

...and plus never recieved a PM, as the PM thing sux.
Did you help put it out or set it?
even though he was new to the neighborhood....he probably made a big production out of it, and told the guy he was fighting the fire the wrong way and that he had a better way to do it....and then jumped in to help and realized he better do it the way his neighbor did it...runs fires are a #####...

22.10 Jeff Reed, k, Your local public toilet

BTW, more than a little disappointed that I could not get Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees here. You guys really are sharks.

PM sent

I'm pretty sure I still have a half hour left? 22-4 Fendi Onobun-TE
:lmao: You don't have to start making up players.
Well I guess you don't know deep players.
This is a great pick - if this was Round 34.That said, Clay Harbor is more of a Round 40 guy.
I prefer deep sleepers to your average every day sleeper. How many of the 64 players selected after round 20 do you think will count more than once all year?

Last edited by a moderator:
23.03 - Ryan Mallett - QB - Rookie
Woooooooooooooooooooo Pigggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Soooooooooooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Razorbacks!

hope that he can make good on his opportunity, but have my doubts. His interviews sure sound more mature than the play that I witnessed on the field.

Woooooooooooooooooooo Pigggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Soooooooooooooooooieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Razorbacks!

hope that he can make good on his opportunity, but have my doubts. His interviews sure sound more mature than the play that I witnessed on the field.
Kids talented. Reminds me of Jeff george somewhat. Might not play this year, who knows. For his career I hope he goes to a contender and learns for a season or two. I could also see a Cincy or Buffalo taking him in round2 and playing him later this season.

Kids talented. Reminds me of Jeff george somewhat. Might not play this year, who knows. For his career I hope he goes to a contender and learns for a season or two. I could also see a Cincy or Buffalo taking him in round2 and playing him later this season.
definitely like his arm, but he had a habit last year to kick his feet while in a pile after a knock-down or sack. It did not just happen occasionally and it made me think that he thought he was too important to be bothered by a pile-up. Just hope that he doesn't have that Ryan Leaf mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread