What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL BSS Rounds 17-24 (1 Viewer)

20.5 For Dillo - Brandon Gibson, WR, STL

20.6 For Ref - Leron Mcclain, RB, BAL
:goodposting: Beat me to it. Nice job.

For Reaper - did you really think Ringer would come all the way back to you? Most RB2s were gone, so he was at the top of most RB lists. I nearly took both him and Redman when I took Kuhn.

'Jeff Pasquino said:
'Orgazmo said:

For Reaper - did you really think Ringer would come all the way back to you? Most RB2s were gone, so he was at the top of most RB lists. I nearly took both him and Redman when I took Kuhn.
I was joshin'....of course, I knew my whole list of players at this point would be severely damaged after another 30 picks....

but, funny you got him at the end of rnd 20 in wsl.

Gibson was someone i really liked as well and I needed wr's and liked the 2 I got. :shrug:

'Jeff Pasquino said:
'Orgazmo said:

I was joshin'....of course, I knew my whole list of players at this point would be severely damaged after another 30 picks....

but, funny you got him at the end of rnd 20 in wsl.

Gibson was someone i really liked as well and I needed wr's and liked the 2 I got. :shrug:
Yes he really fell to me in that one - else I might not have taken him. My thinking was that if he fell to me it was a no-brainer insurance policy at RB5 for me. Not sure what #RB we're up to here but he was RB79 in that WSL.

20.13 Clay Harbor, TE Phi
ok, Who? this sounds like something on the deadliest catch
#2 TE in Philly. Not sure why he'd be a target here though, and I'm an Eagle fan....
Just a hunch after watching him get a few red zone looks late last year. While I like Celek, I think he's been more of a product of the system and might be a bit overrated. I can see Harbor getting more work, especially as the year goes on.

21.03 BSS takes Charlie Whitehurst, QB

21.04 kruppe takes Daniel Fells, TE

21.05 jeter takes Greg Little, WR

Users who are viewing this thread